Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. "

2 posters

Go down

TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " Empty TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. "

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 am

6-16-2014   Intel Guru TD   Calling real time events being covered by now, the world media, "smoke", "sideshow", etc. is a real insult to those who are living it and suffering from the breakdown of Iraq.   IMHO, posters need to be more respectful to this human tragedy.  It is "real" and it brings about severe uncertainty for the immediate future.   We have to keep in mind the Sunni-Shiite discourse has it's roots back to the 17th century and will NOT (this time) just evaporate.

ISIS is still gaining and NOT being defeated or retreating. By stealing over $400 million dollars (in Mosul), capturing military hardware, etc. from the GOI, it has momentum, the might & funds to furnish it's cause.

The Kurds also have grabbed Tikrit and they are ready for an independent state. IT IS VERY POSSIBLE that a new state dividing the nation into 3 factions is the ultimate outcome after the fighting and sorting through is done.   EVERYONE in Iraq is disgusted with the status quo and each faction says THEIR future does not include the other two.  Whatever happens, this sad mess will take months & months to sort through.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " Empty Re: TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. "

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Agreed .... I am still suspicious of the circumstances. Nothing I can prove or disprove, but well trained and well equipped soldiers apparently ordered to leave their posts and equipment behind ....

Personally I do not see ISIS holding their gains for very long. Am I sure? Is anything sure in that place except hatred and violence? We will see what we will see ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " 2805820865  TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " 2805820865  TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " 2805820865  TD -- " this sad mess will take months & months to sort through. " 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum