Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hoping someone can answer this for me I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Hoping someone can answer this for me

5 posters

Go down

Hoping someone can answer this for me Empty Hoping someone can answer this for me

Post by bdmac25 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am

I am just curious about something. When the Dinar RVs won't that make everyone in Iraq very wealthy? It just seems strange that the everybody in the country will have all that money. Sorry if this has already been discussed. Hope somebody can help answer this question or help me understand if I am missing something.
Thanks and go RV

bdmac25

Back to top Go down

Hoping someone can answer this for me Empty Re: Hoping someone can answer this for me

Post by 1alaskan Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 am

Only if they have a lot of IQD, but like most people in this day and age, they live day to day, not even paycheck to paycheck like most americans.

JMHO
Rantings from just north of 58 this week

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hoping someone can answer this for me Empty Re: Hoping someone can answer this for me

Post by mommyof3boys Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 am

1alaskan wrote:Only if they have a lot of IQD, but like most people in this day and age, they live day to day, not even paycheck to paycheck like most americans.

JMHO
Rantings from just north of 58 this week

I agree, I don't think they have very much at all... at least the average citizen. Can you imagine how much of a blessing even a small increase will be to the people in Iraq!

mommyof3boys

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:13 am

if the people of Iraq dont have any of this dinar and dont use it in circulation as much as we use our currency, woudlnt that be an incentive for the CBI and the GOI to just come out with a brand new currency and have it exchanged for the old (NEW IQD) at the same rate? Sounds like LOP talk but thats seems to be the rational thing here...follow the foot steps of Turkey, which is where Shabibi is looking. Just a thought, i still want RV and make millions.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hoping someone can answer this for me Empty FREEDOM FROM INTEL: Sharing the wealth

Post by MoneyComesToMe Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:28 am

I was told that the people of Iraq will be given a percentage of the oil under the ground. There is a fund that will be divided up by the head of households. This is one of the reasons that the Iraqi people are so upset. Especially the ones that know about the stipend that they will be given each month. Wouldn't you? The oil belongs to the people and Dr. Shabibi is crafting the revaluation and banking systems with great purpose. Not only will the IQD holders become wealthy, so will the people of Iraq.

The final step of the plan that George W. Bush and over 100 Iraqi business people put into place is to have a fully functional banking system to handle the volume of business. You can read this document on www.TheCallSquad.com under Documents/Downloads. I encourage you to download this play-by-play plan and see that we are at the final phase. The document is entitled FREEDOM FROM INTEL. It is close to 200 pages.

MoneyComesToMe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum