Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Question about putting stickers on dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Question about putting stickers on dinar

3 posters

Go down

Question about putting stickers on dinar Empty Question about putting stickers on dinar

Post by ty-ty Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:12 pm

If we are exchanging at Dinar Banker or Dinar Trade, is there any need to do the sticker thing? I mean they are not supposed to actually take it from us until we have received confirmation that the money has been placed into our account.

ty-ty

Back to top Go down

Question about putting stickers on dinar Empty Re: Question about putting stickers on dinar

Post by Gmansaid Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Fair enough. Trust is a fragile thing and once it is broken it is worthless.

All that you are doing is photocopying your dinar notes with a sticky note that bears your initials or signature on it and what that will do is associate the serial numbers with your signature to prove you poses or own the bills. If for some reason a person at the bank switched your notes for counterfiet notes and tried to say your bills were no good you could reference your copies to prove that the bills were switched.

A smart move if your notes are out of your possession while the authentication process takes place.

Not a bad move...it could save your bacon and fry someone elses.

Remember: Trust, but verify! - Ronald Reagan

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Question about putting stickers on dinar Empty Re: Question about putting stickers on dinar

Post by Roketman Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:23 pm

I do not see how a bank will sign each black and whit photo copy if they did not see you copy it in front of them. I am not saying there are any crooks in this dinar investment, but it is possible that you could have 40 good notes and 40 counterfit. You could put stickers on the good ones for the bank and photocopy the bad ones with the same stickers. When the bank checks out the good ones, if they will initial the sheets, they will be initialling the bad ones. You then take the bad ones somewhere else and now you have a bank that signed the copies of the bad notes. Let's say you had 7 million. That would be 40 notes (a million) times 7 which is 280 notes. The bank would have to put 4 notes in the machine to verify and then sign your copy, and then repeat this for 70 times. I do not believe this will occur.
Roketman
Roketman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum