Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf is insisting that " THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go

2 posters

Go down

Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  Empty Bluwolf is insisting that " THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:54 am

6-16-2014   Intel Guru Bluwolf    THE CURRENT STORM OF EVENTS IN IRAQ DOES NOT CHANGE THE IMMINENT GLOBAL RESET.  NOTHING HAS CHANGED FOR I HAVE NOT RECEIVE A WORD ON THIS SUBJECT. THE UST IS ON LOCKED DOWN AND BANKS HAVE BEEN ALERTED.  SOME...ARE SAYING THAT THE DONG WILL COME OUT TOMORROW [MONDAY] AT .47 AND THEN GO UP WITHING 4 OR 5 DAYS.  THIS I DO NOT BELIEVE TO BE TRUE. THE DONG DOES NOT NEED TO FLOAT FOR IT ALREADY IS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE SHALL BE COMING OUT FULLY ALL 198 COUNTRIES SHALL APPEAR AT THE SAME TIME. 

THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR...SEE THIS IS HOW COVER UPS TRANSPIRE AND THIS IRAQ ISSUE IS JUST THAT,  A BUYING OF TIME IN ORDER TO GET SOMETHING PUT IN PLACE.  I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH...WE ARE FINALLY THERE FOLKS NO MATTER WHAT IT MAY SEEM LIKE...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  Empty Re: Bluwolf is insisting that " THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:57 am

Now I know you are either crazy, a moron or just a plain old lying piece of crap.  Do you really believe that what is going on in Iraq is a "cover up" ?  It is all to "buy time to get the rv in place"?  Really?   It is unbelievable that you can be that stupid.  And even more unbelievable that people actually think you know what the heck you are talking about. 

Never mind, the more I think of it... you are all 3...you are a crazy, moronic, lying piece of crap.

I am totally disgusted by your view of Iraq and the Dinar.  Get your head out of your ass and bring your ego into check. 
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  Empty Re: Bluwolf is insisting that " THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:45 am

Ponee : I certainly understand your frustration : The insensitivity of reality is shameful & disturbing. 
I took some time off from Dinar World only to find the drama & deceit at an all time high !!
Pay no attention to BLUFOOL, this guy has had his porch light flickering for years.  Pure dumbass !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:58 am

I agree Ponee ... the correct answer is D: All of the above.  Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  2805820865  Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  2805820865  Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  2805820865  Bluwolf is insisting that "    THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR" and that the RV is still a go  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum