Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD

4 posters

Go down

IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD Empty IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:59 pm

Thanks TD for the following Post.  Well said....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well Ponee & gang,

I hope not to wear out my welcome and mainly I just wanted to come in and wish everyone out there Happy Father's Day but as I write this my mind is on those Iraqi kids, many who will know on Sunday what it means to just having lost their dad because of the recent violence. For them, Father's Day will never again be a day of joy.

As I just reported earlier this week about the lightning attacks by ISIS which has now dominated world news. From on the ground, I hear that the fear, uncertainty and sorrow taking place is a building tragedy and infrastructure devastation.

You know, I remarked in my last post how the goooorooos will twist & turn the situation and sure enough they've mostly all been busy down playing the crisis, calling it just "smoke", and (of course) not to worry the mechanisms for the RV are still moving along, alignment of execution is inevitable , etc. etc. And (my personal favorite repeat) anyway it's all a mute point because Iraq actually RV'd 6 months ago ( how we soon always forget !! ).

Well , I'll tell you this : The CRISIS is REAL ! The insurgents are still gaining not retreating or being defeated. The government is about to collapse. Some Newshound Gurus reporting about 'political business as usual , June 15th, blah, blah, ---You don''t have a clue !! Most members of the GOI are in protective custody or in hiding. Attendance at Parliament is basically ZILCH !

Gooorooos know this : There are Thousands of Iraqi kids ( And if I may add ; 10's of thousands of Syrian kids, who tomorrow, will spend a lonely and sad Father's Day so PLEASE show a little compassion and humility of the REAL suffering going on as contemplate your posts.

Throwing usual BS around is one thing BUT spitting in people's faces is another. Human tragedy like what's going on cannot & should not be overlooked nor exploited. Please show some human dignity in posting.

I'm surprised Baghdad Invest isn't weighing in on the numerous ridiculous & shameful calls by some gooroos during this time of a nation's turmoil. And yet, so many could care less in the priority quest of profit making opportunities.

As I said in my prior post : No one knows if & when iraq will modify it's rate. We all hope for the country's prosperity to gain foothold and eventually most all monetary & fiscal issues will fall into place. But sound conclusions tell us that our eyes and ears aren't lying to us (right now) based on overwhelming media coverage going on. Iraq is in SERIOUS trouble and IMHO it will take quite some time to sort it's course (whatever that is).

Well, I hope I didn't mellow out most of you. I'm sure MOST all of you will spend a very happy and warm Father's Day. ENJOY !

BEST REGARDS,

TD

p.s. - a side note to "Tonypresser" , you got ole TD. You are right : It's Chaos, not Kaos I was equating ISIS = KAOS , and 2) Even Maxwell Smart couldn't save Iraq right now.
But I would like to be under the "Cone of Silence" (meeting) with O and others as they try to figure out this huge mess !
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD Empty Re: IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Thanks TD, I have to agree ... In fact I have had to avoid recaps, those idiots were making me so angry. I do not see a good turnout to this ... anything short of total disaster will be a minor miracle at this point.

The only effective force I see in country right now are the Kurds. Given the history, I do not see them moving to go much beyond defending their territory. On the other hand, they MIGHT see this as a chance to gain some serious leverage in Baghdad. Any thoughts TD?

Last edited by Kevind53 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD 2805820865  IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD 2805820865  IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD 2805820865  IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD Empty Re: IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:46 pm

I have also avoided Recaps the past week.... I just couldn't take the garbage the fake gurus were spouting in the face of what is going on in Iraq. The insensitivity is just unbelievable.  They can not get beyond their own egos.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:52 pm

I'm going to have to agree....the sheer disregard for the situation in Iraq was shameful.   It was all I could do to excerise self control and not get myself banned from TNT.  The brainwashing Tony has done is amazing.  Most are convinced the mainstream news is just all made up "smoke" by those evil PTB.  But not to worry, Tony and DC are here to keep us enlightened as to the "real" news.  The ones that invoke God and his blessing on this; all the while showing no compassion for the lives that have been and are now being lost......ugh...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Yep. all in the name of Pumping Dinar ! I wonder at what point these two will have to answer and pay the price for this sham. For a while I thought DC might be connected somewhere, somehow. Now, it ios the same call, same info, same Intel, three times a week.

Well it's Sunday and nothing ! All of the any second, any hour, by the 15th at the latest has past right on by. What has happened in the past couple of days, lets see. More cars repo'd, more forclosure notices sent out and found in the mailbox. God know's how many more Bullets with a followers name on them, or thoughts of suicide has wondered around the desperate followers brain washed heads.

How many more "We Love You Tony, Dc, Pam, Ray, and the Mods" and "Thank you's" "You All o So Much". They certainly do, and you can find it in their bank accounts.

Friday was a good one. Every time someone sends them a Thank you on the forum, they (Tony) have to pay for it ! That was the best one ever. If that was the case no one would have a website, you could not afford to pay it. Websites make money from their advertising "Clicks", so can you imagine. You would not be making any money, but losing your hind end !

IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD 1656125192  crap
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Hurry Up, Buy more Dinar, send more donation's, or the @TNT_TONY will not be able to have more call's. The the #WE ARE THE MORONS, won't have anymore BE blown up their butts !

omg
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Looks like no RV today like was alluded to on Friday.  Of course, everyone just goes along.  After all, it's a fluid situation.  Fools!

Friday:  DC:  I believe we will hear those results on Monday, unless someone pulls a Maliki and they have to deal with one more thing… Also, and I’m just guessing here, Maliki has been the PM for some time. He nearly cut a deal to have the coalition squared away, but he messed up at the end. H e is concerned about his legacy and also what his enemies would be able to do to him.  What gives him best results?  The RV on his watch.  He has signed agreements to make sure that gets done. So I am watching him very closely and I believe that it is proceeding on the time line we want.  So yes, I think we will have a great Father’s Day.

Today:  TONY TWEETS ....
TNT Tony @THE_TNT_TEAM HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS AND SINGLE MOMS WHO WORK TWICE AS HARD. Please enjoy the rest of your day. #wearethepeople
TNT Tony ‏@THE_TNT_TEAM For the rest of TNT, We are still going in the right direction, just slowed down a little. Still looking for a great Monday. #wearethepeople
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:40 pm

#wearethesuckers

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD 2805820865  IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD 2805820865  IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD 2805820865  IMMINENT RV ? Father's Day version, by TD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh Kevin.....you are too kind.   Man, are you too kind.....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum