Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report

2 posters

Go down

Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report Empty Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Matrix of Information Status Report

Posted by Phoenix3333

1. Expect massive military operations by coordinated efforts of the Iraqi Military and volunteer militia forces that have been formed by the tribal leaders to work in conjunction with the Iraqi Army in a massive attack on the terrorist forces. This will begin within the next 24hrs. Note: This operation is being led by the supreme commander of the Iraqi forces... Maliki

2. Because of the failure of the Iraqi Parliament to reach a quorum and the failure to activate a legal declaration of emergency in Iraq this prevents the ability of the commander in chief (Maliki) from authorizing the use of foreign troops to aid in the operation. The United States sent a rapid reaction force to Iraq to help with the operation but because the failure of parliament to reach a quorum to declare a formal emergency there is now no legal basis that would allow the US troops to aid Iraq so they will just remain in static positions unable to give assistance in any way.

3. It is anticipated that the operation will be a success on many levels. One level will be the rousting of the terrorist forces in a great battle and the other great success will be in the unity that will be formed by Maliki and his efforts to include all tribes and groups in Iraq of both Sunni and Shia to defeat the terrorist together and this will be a deciding factor that insures Maliki's 3rd term as Prime Minister.

4. The current situation with the CBI and the Iraqi dinar that I outlined in yesterdays report is still in effect and the action by the CBI to complete the SOLUTION to the now existing PROBLEM is active and on going.
Will update the Matrix as needed.
Phoenix3333
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report Empty Re: Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:00 pm

1. We'll see, we'll see ... I do not see this going away anytime soon.

2. What rapid reaction force? We have two RDF capable units, the 82nd Airborne and the 75th Ranger regiment. As near as I can determine they are both stateside and neither has been alerted. Iran has already sent a couple hundred elite guard troops in, so much for needing a formal emergency declaration to allow in foreign forces. Oh and by the way, Obama specifically and emphatically stated today that we would not be sending any military in.

3. So the same guys who turned and ran will just overwhelm the battle hardened militants and sweep them aside? Yea, anyone want to give odds on that?

4. In a word forgedaboudit!

You sir are a liar!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report 2805820865  Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report 2805820865  Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report 2805820865  Phoenix Rising -- Matrix of Information Status Report 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum