Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Lies From TNT Tony Continue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Lies From TNT Tony Continue

2 posters

Go down

The Lies From TNT Tony Continue Empty The Lies From TNT Tony Continue

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:09 pm

Other than some brief comments from DC on the fall of Iraq, it was all good times, laughing and business as usual on Tony's call today.  According to them we are being conned.  Of course, not by them, but by the news. Here are the comments:

Tony:  Iraq is causing a lot of people pain and anguish. Television is not REAL news, and we have talked about who owns the news and puts things out… what do you think about the last 24 hours.

DC:  I know people are concerned, but agreements have been put in place that put the insurgents actions in perspective.  This is all unclassified stuff and you can look it up.  The group called the ISIS, primarily Sunni-led, has taken over Mosul and a few other areas.  They’ve been a pain in the neck for some time.  This is not because they have bigger forces, it’s more like dereliction on the part of the police and army.  ISIS comes into town, and 40K people walked out of Mosul who were supposed to keep it safe.  Maybe 17K ISIS people came in, and twice that number left all their equipment and left.  It was a plan.  This also happened in another town, and the  police came back, and the bad guys dropped their weapons and ran.

There are many things going on in the background getting things back in line. There are tensions but not a sectarian war.  There will always be tensions because they have been fighting each other for so long and the leadership is not keeping people together.  S o it’s not like a giant war, it is more straightforward in terms of fixing this. I’ve talked to a lot of different folks is to do the revaluation now, because people will then walk off the job.  The rest will be taken off into custody.  This is part of the plan. Some of the leaders didn’t’ help the situation, but this is not something to be overly concerned about. It is serious and some people have been hurt, but the entire country is NOT about to implode. It’s more like a policing action that an insurgency.

We have seen this movie before, in Iraq and in other countries, and it’s straightforward to deal with.   There are competent people in Iraq who can handle themselves and the situation. If you remember late September and August, there were million-person marches and riots going on in all the major cities.  My friends where saying “Oh, hell, this is not good”, which is like the world coming to an end. T hey finally gave out the Q-card, the debit cards, and in a matter of an hour, most protests went away, and within three hours, all the riots died.  Some got back pay and their pensions, and it fixed the issue within three hours.  For those who did not, within 24 hours they got the message, put down their weapons, and walked home. That is what many recommend that we do again, and I understand this is in process now.

Tony:  The difference between August and today is that it wasn’t all over CNN> There was a reason for it then, and a reason for it now.  Those who understand should be sitting back and saying “finally”. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Lies From TNT Tony Continue Empty Re: The Lies From TNT Tony Continue

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:18 pm

I thought Iraq already had an in-country RV.  Or maybe there are five in-country RVs. More crap from Tony's partner in crime:

will they just load the Q cards or go for a total RV?
DC:  The q-cards are already loaded but there are five different rates.  They will go for the total RV at a nice high rate.   Remember, rich folks don’t get out the limo and say, “I can’t stand this any longer;  James, hand me the AK-47!”

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Lies From TNT Tony Continue Empty Re: The Lies From TNT Tony Continue

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:37 pm

There are tensions but not a sectarian war.

Tell that to the bodies of the people who were shot because they didn't cooperate fast enough or were not sharia compliant enough. 

DC wrote:Remember, rich folks don’t get out the limo and say, “I can’t stand this any longer;  James, hand me the AK-47!”

Just who do you think will be rich? You are an idiot if you think the average person in Iraq will suddenly be rich. Does anyone honestly think they are sitting on millions of dinar? Heck no, most live from hand to mouth. If they were, I have one word for you, inflation. DC you are an idiot and a liar, go away and stay away.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Lies From TNT Tony Continue 2805820865  The Lies From TNT Tony Continue 2805820865  The Lies From TNT Tony Continue 2805820865  The Lies From TNT Tony Continue 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum