Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV.

2 posters

Go down

Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. Empty Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV.

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:01 am

6-12-2014   Intel Guru FootForward 

Everyone is freaking out about what is going on in Iraq.  Maliki is not a dictator, not a power hungry guy.  He was put in place and is supposed to be in place and will be in power until the last instant before the RV happens.  I have said that he would be in Iraq until the RV and then he would go to England.  His family has now been sent to England  That should tell you he is planning to go there.   About this whole state of Emergency...We have to look at everything in perspective.  Why have they not announced the new PM?  They are waiting to see how quickly they will RV and then decide to announce a new PM or keep Maliki.  If the RV is going to happen right away, you will see a new PM.  If it is going to be a while, a couple of weeks, you will see Maliki.  I suspect you will see a new PM named and in a couple of weeks you will see everything done and could even be sooner than that.

When I saw the news about the State of Emergency I knew it was a false flag.  This was part of the plan all along to have some crisis created and then the troops would be there to protect the banks and change centers.  I am not concerned, I am excited, encouraged.  I do think the RV will happen in June, if not, in July.  Everything seems so obvious that is to happen now.  They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV.  I would like to warn people about the dong.  I do believe it will RV, but not nearly as high as some are saying, not any where near $2.00 and not even $.50.  China needs it to be in the 5 to 10 cent range and I am confident that's where it will come.  The dinar will be the big winner...period.   [post 2 of 2]
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. Empty Re: Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:48 am

Footforward needs to remove his foot from his mouth and get a grip on reality.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. 2805820865  Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. 2805820865  Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. 2805820865  Footforward says They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum