Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago

+5
Ponee
Crazy Clown
HezekiaH
Kevind53
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago Empty Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Okie Chat 2014-06-12

Cindieloohoo Today at 1:01 pm

[..okieoilman] GOOD MONDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. BY NOW I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THE TURMOIL OCCURING IN IRAQ.

THE INSURGENTS ARE PLAYING HAVOC WITH THE COUNTRY. IT IS ONLY NATURAL FOR OUR CONCERN RELEVANT TO THE R/V AND WHAT IF ANY EFFECT THE DISCOURSE WILL HAVE ON OUR INVESTMENT. WHILE OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THE IRAQI PEOPLE AND THEIR COUNTRY WE MUST REMEMBER THAT AS A COUNTRY THEY HAVE ALREADY R/I OR R/V'D THEIR CURRENCY SOME TIME AGO AND THAT WILL NOT CHANGE THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY DUE TO PRESENT POLITICAL AND MILITARY UNREST IN THEIR COUNTRY.

THERE ARE MEETING'S PRESENTLY GOING ON RELEVANT TO THE UPCOMING R/V THAT WE WILL ENJOY. AS YOU HAVE HEARD BEFORE AND IS MORE TRUE NOW THAN BEFORE--OUR R/V IS CLOSER THAN EVER. THE CONSTANT DELAYS ARE BEING DISCUSSED AND SOLVED AS WE SPEAK.

THERE WILL SOME WHO WILL EXCHANGE BEFORE OTHERS AND LET US WISH THEM WELL BECAUSE WE'LL BE HOT ON THEIR HEEL'S IN OUR EXCHANGE. WE ARE SIMPLY AWAITING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE NEW VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR.

THIS IS BEING HANDLED DUE TO OUTSIDE PRESSURE BEING EXERTED ON THE USA. LET'S GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE AND BE GLAD WE ARE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. STAND TALL PRAY HARD AND KEEP THE FAITH, OUR REWARD DRAWETH NIGH-------

BLESSINGS GALORE-----OKIEOILMAN 6-12-14---12.57CST
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago Empty Re: Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:24 pm

What in country RV?  Okie, you are nothing more than a lying POS.  Here's a link to the entire article:  http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mosul-seized-jihadis-loot-429m-citys-central-bank-make-isis-worlds-richest-terror-force-1452190

Politics
Mosul Seized: Jihadis Loot $429m from City's Central Bank to Make Isis World's Richest Terror Force
Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago Iraq-isis
Civilian children stand next to a burnt vehicle during clashes between Iraqi security forces and al Qaeda-linked Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isis) in the northern Iraq city of Mosul.Reuters
The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (Isis) has become the richest terror group ever after looting 500 billion Iraqi dinars - the equivalent of $429m (£256m) - from Mosul's central bank, according to the regional governor.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago Empty Re: Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:28 pm

DumbA$$ doesn't even know what day it is either.  [..okieoilman] GOOD MONDAY AFTERNOON

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:35 pm

What a maroon ...  Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 2805820865  Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 2805820865  Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 2805820865  Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Thanks Okie .We are all waiting for the release. Looking forward to your next update.

lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Him and Tony... sick.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:50 pm

ssmith wrote:DumbA$$ doesn't even know what day it is either.  [..okieoilman] GOOD MONDAY AFTERNOON

How can he be that off???? OMG... that in itself tells you how out of touch he is with reality.  And people are listening to him.

Maybe he found one of his old posts and changed it up a little to fill the the current news but forgot to change the day. 

Ya, either way, it is a sad situation.  Go away, Okie.  You are so washed up as a guru.  Tony kicked your azz with his MLM lying con game. 
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:39 pm

No he's right.. RV...Radicalized Violence
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Just as bad is that Guruffball Foot Forward saying that all this is working towards the RV and that it will still happen in June or at least July.  But, he did say the same thing back in 2011, 2012, 2013..........

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:09 pm

One day someone will find out exactly who this old goat really is... and  Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 1656125192

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:47 am

Old goat & old okie... lol
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 am

Isn't this a hoot. Recently it was said that the GCR could and would go forward without the USA, Hmm ! If true, it certainly could go without Iraq.

No, guess not, we need that Shit hole of never ending terrorist country ! Really, why ? The only reason I can think of is to "pump" more Dinar.

If any fool is counting on peace in Iraq, let alone the middle east, your DEAD WRONG, Isn't going to happen !

omg
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:37 pm

No GCR, never was, never will be ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 2805820865  Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 2805820865  Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 2805820865  Okie says Iraq RVed in Country awhile ago 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum