Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay

5 posters

Go down

Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  Empty Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:13 pm

6-11-2014   Intel Guru DC  [via Adept1]   It was supposed to go down Monday and then yesterday, and things are very close right now.  We are in a phenomenal position...I know what certain agencies and people are saying, but really it’s an hour by hour fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a bunch of lying balony
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  Empty Re: Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:53 pm

It's not even balony .... it's more like raw sewage.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  2805820865  Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  2805820865  Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  2805820865  Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  Empty Re: Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 pm

It get's worse.  The way to stop the fighting is to have an RV, 'cause rich people don't blow themselves up.  And just when I think they (DC) can't go any lower:

Here’s a scenario and we will walk through processes today. It was supposed to go down Monday and then yesterday, and things are very close right now. I  cannot give details on that.  Public events I can comment on.  Mosul was overtaken by al-Quaeda, that’s been going on for while in a region prone to all sorts of issues for the last ten years.  That’s a constant battle and all the senior folks believe that it is a serious issue, but not a block to the revaluation.  This is just my view, not direct information;  I see this as very similar to what happened in August last year – they kept promising the RV and it destabilized many areas in Iraq.  So by starting to issue the cards and announcing it, the whole thing went quiet.  That is what they are pushing for now;  the RV is a stabilizing force. Rich people don’t blow themselves up or challenge the police.  They have done this in the past and it’s been very successful.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Someone should tell that fool they knocked over the main bank while they were in Mosul and walked away with nearly half a billion ... that's right billion with a B dinar. What an IDIOT!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  2805820865  Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  2805820865  Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  2805820865  Guru DC is still pumping it up... says it was supposed to go down on Monay  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 am

Tony & DC do have a simple minded audience to play too.  Of the 30 "recent posts", only three have to do with the violence in Iraq, six are intel related (Randy Koonce, Jaybird in chat, etc.) and the remainder are recipes.  Very few people want to address the bank robbery.  It's just "smoke", not a problem because the bank has the serial numbers of the missing dinar were some of the comments made.  Only a few people showed genuine concern and understanding that there won't be any RV with this kind of money in the hands of terrorists.

Another good one:  "remember that Tony & DC said news from Iraq is 3 days old ... and that we don't need anything from them for RV as the announcement has been negotiated away"

And another:
  "Heck, that king of fighting goes on in LA and the South Bronx every weekend"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:58 am

And another: "Heck, that king of fighting goes on in LA and the South Bronx every weekend"

Really? They have half a million people flee before the militants every weekend? Gee, and all this time I thought they were just heading to the Hamptons for a couple of days on the shore.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm

The fall of iraq will put an end to the RV nonsense. It will be the perfect "out" for the gurus. ' it would have happened just like we said, but the terrorists ruined it'
The dinar will now be totally worthless. Like the ZIM.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdp Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 pm

The dinar will increase in value when there is a new STABLE government. Time will tell.

jimdp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:51 pm

jimdp wrote:The dinar will increase in value when there is a new STABLE government. Time will tell.

Unfortunately, I believe that is a long way off.  Time will tell... a long time.  I have recently put my dinar, (what is left after selling most of it off) in my will to my children who are 18 and 19.  Maybe they will see something with it by the time they are my age.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdp Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:01 pm

I respectfully disagree. I know you are following what's going on in Iraq. I am hopeful the new government will be seated soon and do what is necessary. This messs will hopefully be quelled soon.

jimdp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Jimpd, I hope you are correct and that I am so very wrong.  I like your way thinking better.  How soon do you feel the new gov. will be in place?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdp Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:39 pm

I am hopeful in less than a week - depending on violence.(Maliki hoefully will be "done"). However, it remains to be seen how soon they can act. Needless to say, they are highly motivated. I think it is safe to say, it won't be without some bumps (I use that word loosely). They have seen what it has been like under M.
I am very hopeful for a spirit of cooperation, compromise and call to action. Like u, I have been in this for several years. I just can't see them losing this opportunity for some meaningful, positive change/action. We wait...

jimdp

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 pm

A new government may form, but regardless of who is in charge, you have a country in disarray at best, with a military that is demoralized and ineffective opposing a determined enemy now fully equipped with the latest in US military technology and a huge slush fund. It may well take the US military to stabilize the situation, not that I expect our president to do this. Sorry, but I do not see resolution for a long time.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum