Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." "

3 posters

Go down

Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " Empty Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." "

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:16 am

6-11-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   Maliki has lost this election big time and the coalition has won.  The election results are not yet ratified but the coalition’s lead is an impossible hill for Maliki to climb. There will be a government change soon.  Last night a new hitch was put in this get along.  Maliki announced that the ISIS and or Daash has moved in and taken Mosul the 2nd largest city in Iraq.  He is calling for the parliament to declare Marshall law which is required by law.  It won't happen.  The election results are supposed to be released today. Maliki is calling for a complete cessation of the election and if parliament declares Marshall Law, that would leave Maliki in charge until it is undeclared.  The timing, the motive and the orders are suspicious.  Today [Tuesday] or tomorrow we should have an answer to this situation. 

..here is where we were going and I happen to think we are still going there. On June 14th the present parliament is done. Right after that the new members will convene and the first order of business will be to vote a new PM in.  That decision has already been agreed to by all the sects so that should be a slam dunk. The next few days will be critical to our investment ...I still believe Turki will pull the trigger the last week of this month...I feel very comfortable that this investment will come to fruition in the next 3 weeks.  In fact I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." 
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " Empty Re: Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." "

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Yep, we --- or rather you are there. You have now officially received pumper status in my book. Go take your seat in the idiot section with Okie and Foney.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " 2805820865  Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " 2805820865  Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " 2805820865  Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " Empty Re: Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." "

Post by Billyg Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:01 pm

O-BOY,O-BOY,O-BOY...... We are finally there, or is it here or where is it again that we are? So much smoke to blow up our.............Tlar says -- " I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE." " 668477876
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum