Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are !

3 posters

Go down

Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! Empty Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are !

Post by Yachtsman Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Thoughts from Winalot Tuesday Morning

REALITY TIME

This is certainly not an a post that I want to write. But, someone has to do it.
I don’t care who you are, or how many days in a row you want to say “it’s done”. It isn’t! And that is very unfortunate.

A new Parliament is to be seated on the 15th of the month. They have not passed a budget. They have no new Prime Minister. That gives us thru Friday if they are going to do this before Ramadan.

If not before the 15th, the new parliament takes over, and the business of seating a government will take precedence over the budget and any other business at hand.
The new parliament will have 13 days to seat a full government, decide on a PM, pass the budget, and revalue the currency, all before Ramadan.
….

Ramadan starts on the 28th of the month. I feel it is highly unlikely for the revaluation to occur during that time.

The country is flooded with visitors from other countries. It is going to be confusing enough for the Iraqi’s, without adding a half dozen other foreign currencies brought in by the visitors to deal with.

Not to mention the cost of exchanging that currency at the new rates.

Today, we see that Al-qaeda has has taken over parts of Mosul, and they already control Fallujah. Do you think for one second that there will be a revaluation while this is going on? I seriously doubt it.

Al-qaeda would gain too much financially if the revaluation were to occur.

I have no idea where that leaves us as far as a time frame… and I seriously doubt anyone knows. Including Iraq.

Those continually saying that things are super-fantastic, or that the revaluation has occurred are doing no one any favors.

Wanting it doesn’t make it so.

Saying it doesn’t make it so.

Winalot
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! Empty Re: Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are !

Post by Not stupid Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm

There must be something wrong! Am i reading this right? Someone who makes sense!! Wow

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! Empty Re: Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are !

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:37 pm

It happens once in a while, I do not follow Winalot, but as I recall they are usually fairly solid.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! 2805820865  Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! 2805820865  Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! 2805820865  Thoughts From Winalot, Reality Time -- He does not care who you are ! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum