Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night

Go down

Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night Empty Jester and Friends Chat Late Saturday Night

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 pm

06/08/2014

[Jester] HI EARLY BIRDS... HAPPY SATURDAY...

[roseredtyler] No matter how many articles I read about our SS card and birth certificate. I still reel at what was done to us in 1933

[roseredtyler] Jester how will the New Republic address that, in conversational terms of course.

[Jester] roseredtyler I AM NOT NEARLY IN CHARGE OF THAT... WE ARE TOLD IT WILL GO BACK THE SAME WAY IT CAME... LEGALLY... THERE IS NO MAJOR TURNOVER PLANNED.... THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LINE EVERYONE UP ON THE WALL AND SHOOT THEM... SOME WILL PAY FOR CRIMES... BUT THAT WILL ALL BE DONE LEGALLY TOO... SO WE WAIT AND SEE...

[roseredtyler] Gosh, I was looking forward to the 'wall' event. But I was really referring to the legality of making the change back.

Jester] roseredtyler AS I SAID... YOU CANNOT JUST WAKE UP TOMORROW WITH A WHOLE SET OF NEW AND DIFFERENT RULES... YOU MAY KNOW BUT AROUND 300 MILLION OTHERS HAVE NO CLUE...

[alfonse] roseredtyler We will no longer be considered "Corporations", All Contracts will be rescinded.... I hope

[roseredtyler] alfonse me too

[Jester] THEY WILL REPEAL THIS AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL THAT... AND HOPEFULLY IF WE VOTE RIGHT IT WILL TAKE HOLD AND THINGS WILL GO BACK THE WAY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE...

[Jester] IF WE DON'T VOTE RIGHT THEY THE SAME BS THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THEN WILL BE BACK IN PLACE...

[roseredtyler] Jester it was done without a vote to the people, do you feel the change will be brought to light, or just passed thru with a whisper

[Jester] roseredtyler IT WAS NOT DONE WITH OUT A VOTE OF THE PEOPLE... THAT IS WHAT SO MANY FAIL TO REALIZE... THE PEOPLE IN THOSE TIMES VOTED FOR THOSE OFFICIALS... THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON BECAUSE THEY HAD VOTED THE WRONG PEOPLE IN SAME AS NOW...

[Jester] NOW.. IT WAS HARDER FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE THE INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE... IT WAS MUCH SLOWER AND THAT HAMPERED THEIR AWARENESS... BUT THEY HAD CHOICES... LOOK AT HOW NARROW A MARGIN IT WAS... BUT HE WAS A DEMOCRAT... SEE THE DEMOCRATS THINK THEY KNOW MORE WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU THAN YOU DO... SORRY... BUT THAT IS THEIR WHOLE PLATFORM... TAKING CARE OF YOU...

[LuckyB] jester can the big stick theory with affirmative action have a place in helping to change the situation any

[Jester] LuckyB HARD TO SAY... MAYBE... BUT ONLY IF THEY ACTUALLY DO IT...

[LuckyB] Stalin said it is not the person with the most votes that is considered the winner its the man that counts the votes that decides the winner ..and i believe this has been going on in America for many years

[Jester] ME... I AM TIRED OF THEM TAKING CARE OF ME... I'D LIKE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR A WHILE... MAKE THEM LIVE LIKE A BUNCH OF RATS IN A CAGE...

[Jester] OK... I WILL LET YOU GUYS GET BACK TO IT... GOING TO GRAB SOME FOOD...

[Jester] BE BACK LATER...

Later:

[oucrazy] Jester. . . is the hilltop bleater off her hill in saying the goi needs to be seated before we see this thing kick off?

[Jester] oucrazy THAT IS NOT WHAT WE ARE WAITING FOR IN MY OPINION... THAT IS JUST BUSINESS AS USUAL...

[oucrazy] Jester. . . thnx. . . just making sure. Are we a lot closer to the TRN being made public ir is that waiting on a trigger as well?

[Jester] oucrazy IT WILL GO A BIT IN PRIVATE IN MY OPINION AND MAY ALREADY BE UNDERWAY FROM SOME INDICATIONS WE ARE GETTING NOW...

[oucrazy] Jester. . . now THAT gets me excited! If it is, in fact, underway. . . a domino effect should occur, right?

[Jester] oucrazy I SAID MAY... READ THAT WELL.. WE ARE TRYING TO CONFIRM...

[oucrazy] Jester. . . oh, I got the MAY. . . totally try to read with a critical eye.

[Rickylee] Jester Per http://www.aljazeera.com  315 people were killed in Iraq today. is this country ready for this?

[Jester] Rickylee READY FOR WHAT? READY TO BE A COUNTRY? WE CANNOT JUDGE THEM ON THEIR ISSUES... THEY HAVE BEEN KILLING EACH OTHER IN THAT RELIGION SINCE IT STARTED... SO GO FIGURE... IF YOU ARE WAITING FOR THAT TO CLEAR UP YOU SHOULD GIVE UP NOW...

[Jester] I AM OF THE OPINION THAT THE RESET AND RV WILL HELP THAT SITUATION... SO IT IS NOT A MATTER OF THEM BEING READY AS MUCH AS IT IS AS THEM NEEDING IT...

[Jester] THE FLOW OF MONEY WILL EASE THEIR LIVES AND THE BASER HUMAN CONDITION OF ABUNDANCE MAY TAKE OVER FOR A WHILE... WE'LL SEE...

[Rickylee] Jester If they have anything to do with this .... I do not think they want it to happen.

[Jester] Rickylee I DISAGREE... AND IT WILL HAPPEN... TIMING IS AN ISSUE.... BUT IT WILL HAPPEN... IT IS TOLD IN REVELATIONS THAT THEY WILL BE REBUILT... IT WILL HAPPEN...

[oucrazy] Hard to be hypercritical of the Iraqis when our own house is crumbling. . . just sayin'

[Jester] oucrazy AND THAT IS A FACT... WE HAVE MORE OF A SIMILAR SITUATION THAN YOU THINK... BUT IT WILL TAKE A CONCERTED EFFORT TO FIX IT...

[Rickylee] Jester They ( The Iraquis ) or anyone in the ME do not think the way we do . Oh the RV will happen , but on there agenda not ours.

[oucrazy] Jester Totally agree.

[Jester] SEE... THEY KNOW THEY ARE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND THEY ARE FIGHTING... MOST OF THE US DOES NOT EVEN KNOW IT IS BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF...

[oucrazy] Jester And that's the sad part!

[oucrazy] . . . we've just laid down and taken it without putting up a fight!

[Jester] oucrazy THE INFORMATION IS SLOWLY TAKING HOLD... THE PROBLEM IS THE SHEEPLE HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED FOR SO LONG THAT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE IT...

[oucrazy] Yeppers

[Jester] THAT IS WHY ALL YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOU ARE NUTS WHEN YOU TRY TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT... HAHAHAHAH

[acherry] No, the sad part is... You can tell them, even show them...and they still choose to believe the mainstream media

[Betsy Ross] acherry correct

[oucrazy] The sheeple don't care as long as they can go shopping, buy their beer and watch sports!

[oucrazy] acherry. . . so true

[alfonse] Cognitive Dissonance...
http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitivepsychology/f/dissonance.htm

[Jester] alfonse TAKE THAT A STEP FURTHER AND YOU GET CONFIRMATION BIAS...

[Jester] Confirmation bias is a filter through which you see a reality that matches your expectations. It causes you to think selectively, but the real trouble begins when confirmation bias distorts your active pursuit of facts.

[Jester] Punditry is a whole industry built on confirmation bias. Rush Limbaugh and Keith Olbermann, Glenn Beck and Arianna Huffington, Rachel Maddow and Ann Coulter – these people provide fuel for beliefs, they pre-filter the world to match existing world-views. If their filter is like your filter, you love them. If it isn’t, you hate them.

[Jester] Whether or not pundits are telling the truth, or vetting their opinions, or thoroughly researching their topics is all beside the point. You watch them not for information, but for confirmation.

[oucrazy] Bingo!!!

[Jester] “Be careful. People like to be told what they already know. Remember that. They get uncomfortable when you tell them new things. New things…well, new things aren’t what they expect. They like to know that, say, a dog will bite a man. That is what dogs do. They don’t want to know that man bites a dog, because the world is not supposed to happen like that. In short, what people think they want is news, but what they really crave is olds…Not news but olds, telling people that what they think they already know is true.”

[Jester] Half-a-century of research has placed confirmation bias among the most dependable of mental stumbling blocks. Journalists looking to tell a certain story must avoid the tendency to ignore evidence to the contrary; scientists looking to prove a hypothesis must avoid designing experiments with little wiggle room for alternate outcomes. Without confirmation bias, conspiracy theories would fall apart. Did we really put a man on the moon? If you are looking for proof we didn’t, you can find it.

[Jester] HERE IS THE WHOLE ARTICLE... NOT A BAD ONE... YOU SHOULD CHECK I OUT... 

http://youarenotsosmart.com/2010/06/23/confirmation-bias/

[Jester] IT IS ALSO WHY SOME OF THE PEOPLE ARE SO SNOWED BY SOME OF THE BS GROUPS OUT THERE... WHY THEY ARE SO SUCCESSFUL TELLING EVERYONE THAT IF YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM YOU CAN GET PAID NEXT THURSDAY... IT IS WHAT THEY WILL LIKE TO HEAR...

[Jester] SORRY BUT THEY ARE UNFORTUNATELY SIMPLY LYING TO MANY PEOPLE ABOUT IT TO GET THEM IN THE GROUP SO THEY CAN MAKE A BIG FAT COMMISSION OFF OF YOU... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[Jester] AND WHEN IT DOES NOT HAPPEN THAT THURSDAY THEY MAKE UP SOME BS AND TELL YOU IT WILL BE THE NEXT THURSDAY...

[Jester] OK... STEPPING DOWN OFF THE SOAP BOX NOW... HAHAHAHAH

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I have learned some new things in this venture!!....Good & bad..... You have been a great leader/teacher to help us! Thanks!!

[Jester] NOW... TO TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH... THE UST HAS TO HAVE SOME WAY TO COLLECT THE PEOPLE INTO THE GROUPS.... HOWEVER... THE GROUP LEADERS DO NOT HAVE TO BE NEAR SO GREEDY AS A LOT OF THE THINGS I HAVE SEEN TO DATE...

[Jester] Hoosier Girl WELL THANKS FOR THAT... THERE IS TRUTH AND THERE IS BS... IF YOU CANNOT TELL THE TRUTH TO THE PEOPLE THEN YOU SHOULD SHUT UP... 

[Jester] OF COURSE THAT IS MY OPINION... BUT I AM ENTITLED TO IT.. HAHAHAH

[Jester] DANG... I HOPE I DIDN'T SCARE EVERYONE QUIET... OOPS...

[Betsy Ross] Jester nope

[kristi] The thing that frustrates me is the "need for secrecy." We get a little bit of news, but then told it is too critical for us to really know what is going on and if we really knew we would be up in arms.

[Jester] BUT THE FOLLOWING DOES NOT GET UP IN ARMS.... AND I PREVIOUSLY 
EXPLAINED WHY... IT IS NOT WHAT THEY WILL LIKE TO HEAR...

[Jester] THEY REASON MOST PEOPLE DO NOT FIND OR KNOW THE TRUTH IS SIMPLE... THAT IS THE REASON... IT IS NOT WHAT THEY WILL LIKE TO HEAR.
[Jester] SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH.. YOU CAN GET UP IN ARMS AND QUIT BEING A SHEEPLE OR YOU CAN CONTINUE TO HOPE THAT THE DAILY BS IS TRUE AND REMAIN IN DINAR LAND DAILY WITH ALL THE BS AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO "BAAAAAAAAA"...

[Jester] NOW THERE IS A LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING BY SOME... THE SOME THAT KNOWS THAT IF THEY BUCK THE SYSTEM THEY WILL NOT CONTINUE ON THE ROAD TO THE FREEBIES... THEY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND THAT IS WHY THEY DO IT... VOTE FOR THE ONES THAT WILL CONTINUE THE FREEBIES... SO... THEY ARE NOT THE ENEMY BUT THEY ARE THE PROBLEM... NOT THE ONES THAT TRULY NEED IT... NOT TALKING ABOUT THEM... I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT COULD DO SOMETHING BUT ABUSE THE SYSTEM AND TAKE ADVANTAGE...

[Hannah] Jester I appreciate your post tonight. I have been aware of this for some time but I like having a name to go with it ... confirmation bias is the perfect explaination and name.

[Jester] Hannah WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT A FEW TIMES BREIFLY IN HERE BUT I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE GOOD TO MAKE A POINT OF IT NOW...

[Hannah] Jester Yes, I remember. I think it helps people understand why it is so difficult to shake people out of their thought comfort zone.

[Jester] I AM SEEING IT AS THE MAIN PROBLEM TO OVERCOMING THE ISSUES THAT WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY... SO I FIGURED IF WE STARTED OWNING UP TO IT THEN MAYBE WE COULD FIGURE OUT A WAY TO OVERCOME IT SOMEHOW... WORKING ON THE SOLUTION...

[lulu] Our education system media, movies teaches people what to think not how to think for themselves it is quite the the shock when you start researching and realize nothing is the way we were brought up to believe

[alfonse] lulu amen

[jbmeans] Jester I know I have been guilty of it when I repost something on fb that fits my thinking without checking out the true source of it

[Jester] lulu AND THAT IS THE TRUTH... YOU HAVE TO HAVE A REASON TO LOOK PAST IT AND THAT IS WHAT WE ARE MISSING RIGHT NOW...

[Hannah] Meaning, for those of us who try our best to promote the Republic and who, while perhaps not content to wait on the exchange, are able to do it with a certain amount of hope and grace because we understand another side to the story.

[Jester] Hannah AS LONG AS YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH OF THE STORY... A HUGE FOR INSTANCE IS THE URBAN LEGEND THAT JFK WAS SHOT BECAUSE HE WANTED TO GET RID OF THE FED.... THAT IS JUST NOT TRUE... I POSTED ON THAT A FEW WEEKS AGO...

[lulu] Jester he did want to dismantle the cia

[Jester] lulu I HAVE NOT SEEN PROOF ENOUGH TO PUT THAT OUT... WE KNOW SOMETHING HAPPENED... BUT I AM STILL NOT SURE WE KNOW THE ENTIRE STORY...

[lulu] Anyhow thank you jester and mods , fellow roomies very insightful chat

[Patience] GOOD NIGHT ALL, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY JESTERS PLACE BYE

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE... GLAD YOU CAME IN ON A SATURDAY N
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum