Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up

2 posters

Go down

Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up Empty Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:11 pm

6-8-2014   Intel Guru Hub    with all this news along with the stuff we have been hearing, how can the valueless dinar withstand be readjusted to  international tradeable status much longer?...it cant...  [TRUE, it has to be revalued soon!]  i think it is now...my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up...[you have a currency contact?]   yes i do..lady that works with me has a contact that goes up the line...a nyc currency broker...

this broker was involved with the kuwait rv and knows all about this...he says he has seen it was ready for a while and doesnt know why it has not popped other than the admin. stopping it.  he also has three imf investors in his company.   ...he has seen this ready to go for about 6 months.  he has real info on real screens, just doesnt know why they have not released it.  ...he has said is we will be very happy...he wont go any futher than that...it will need to be close to kuwait or the entire region will be out of kilter.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up Empty Re: Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 pm

News flash Hub ... the dinar is not valueless, it has a value of 1166/USD. Not a lot I grant you, but more than not a few other currencies that ARE internationally traded.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up 2805820865  Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up 2805820865  Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up 2805820865  Hub -- my currency contact said it should have gone last week and it seems...it was to go last Monday and was held up 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum