Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged????

+2
Kevind53
HezekiaH
6 posters

Go down

Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? Empty Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged????

Post by HezekiaH Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Short Okie Fly-By from OOM&F Friday Afternoon
06/06/2014
9 Comments

[..okieoilman] GOOD FRIDAY EVERYONE, JUST WANTED TO STOP BY ON A BUSY DAY TO SAY HI. WE ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND THE TIMING IS VERY NEAR FOR US.

PLEASE DON'T LET IDLE CHATTER INFLUENCE YOU OTHERWISE.

THE PROGRESS NECESSARY FOR THE R/V HAS BEEN MADE.

WE ONLY AWAIT THE ANNOUNCEMENT------YES---IT'S THAT SIMPLE

Comments

Keith Lorenzen
06/06/2014 2:54pm
anytime would be fine

Nana knapp
06/06/2014 2:55pm
AMEN AND WOO HOO! Sure hope this is it cause we have waited a very long time!
OneNamePlease
06/06/2014 3:05pm
Thanks for the update......fingers crossed! I could really use this, as I'm sure many out there could too...

Sneezy link
06/06/2014 3:08pm
In the words of Lucy & Ethel's supervisor in the candy factory assembly line episode..."Speed it up a little..."

Charlie's Mommy
06/06/2014 3:48pm
... Else, "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!"

Such wonderful, clean humor! Thank you Sneezy for reminding us; we needed that during these (hopefully) last days/weeks!

kc1
06/06/2014 3:16pm
Okie ...I have been in this 11 years. I will patiently await even if'n it takes another 11...Glad you're still onboard.

Gary R. Smith link
06/06/2014 3:27pm
Okie, thank you for your brief message. I have said this before but it is worth saying again, I cannot believe these people that come on this website and give these long drawn out messages. Brief and to the point, they need to take lesson from you. Again thank.

[url=http://dinar recaps]chris[/url] [url=http://dinar recaps]link[/url]
06/06/2014 3:33pm
Always good to see your flyby. Awesome & God Bless!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? Empty Re: Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged????

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Okie's in chat pumping huh ... must be Friday ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? 2805820865  Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? 2805820865  Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? 2805820865  Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged???? Empty Re: Where would we be without Okie to keep us encouraged????

Post by aksafeone Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:57 pm

Yup, another
friday - another Okie huype session (that never comes to fruitation).  Typical of this investment.

Just won't be the same without our weekly dose of balderdash will it?  When?  Oh, after we all just fade away and accept our loses.  HUH?  Oh, yea - Isaid our loses.    I already have accepted the FACT that tis hasn't gone, doesn't appear to be changing much, AND the future doesn't seem to offer much hope based upon the track record of the 'roos and this investment.

Negative?  Do ya think?  Dah, and why would one not be so?  Prove to me that there is any light at the end of any tunnel (real or imagined) associated with this investment.  I moved on already. Defeaist attitudet?   Now what would make you think that?  Have you been believing the 'roos again?  Huh, and to think once upon a time we all did.  Shame, that what it is  a crying shame.

Okie posted, whoopie!!!  And the weekend starts out PER USUAL.  NEXT!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:09 pm

There is one good thing about Okie's posts.  We will always know when the RV is NOT going to happen.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:42 pm

The light at the end of the tunnel is when these people are sitting in a court room in front of a judge.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Okie what a boob!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum