Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily

2 posters

Go down

TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily Empty TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:40 am

~ Sent to me by TD ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Sweet Lady, old friend TD checking in.

Of course, as you all know my investment in the dinar is limited but I still have some chats with my friend and you can really never really isolate yourself totally from dinar world.

Well I know expectations are high ( but then again they always are !! ).

I'm told that by this weekend OR next week Maliki will emerge again as prime minister.

Of course, it's rumor BUT from what I'm hearing M has pulled it off !! AGAIN !!

If true, what does this mean for Iraq ??

Well, I'm afraid it's the same old, same old !!

We shall see.

Anyhow, great to see Crazy Clown back on the site and best regards to everyone, special regards to KEVIND who is the engine driver of the site and as always he weighs in with words of wisdom and dissects the news so well.

If we only had thousands of people like Kevin, Hezekiah, Crazy Clown, Yachtsman, Alleyrose, Catman, Ssmith and the many others here on DD. (forgive me for leaving your name out) we wouldn't have the massive "SCAM" label attached to this .

Anyway, just heard this about M and we shall see if indeed it happens shortly.

Remember, ALWAYS treat everything you hear in Dinar World as rumor. Do your own homework and drive to sound conclusions.

PONEE : I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT !!! You are so dedicated to the forum, your friends, colleagues, guests, etc.

YOU DEAR LADY ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL !!

Best Regards,

TD
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily Empty Re: TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Thanks TD and Ponee you certainly are!  TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily 2243815925

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily 2805820865  TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily 2805820865  TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily 2805820865  TD checking in with us at Dinar Daily 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum