Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Blast --Caller number 520 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Blast --Caller number 520

5 posters

Go down

TNT Blast --Caller number 520 Empty TNT Blast --Caller number 520

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 am

I listened to Tony's call from Monday and was shocked at what I heard.  The notes in the forum are only a fraction of what was said during the call.  I'm sorry for the length of this post, but there was no other way to show the damage this man is doing.

Forum notes:

520 caller:  This is Patricia, and we talked a few weeks ago.  I just want to say that you have been under the gun so much that I have to tell everybody there is no doubt in mind you have been 100% as cryptic as anyone could possibly be. 

How could anyone say you have said anything to upset the apple cart?!  Some of the callers have been less cryptic, so come on, guys – we know what’s going on in the world.  Also, when this is over, since you have been my only lifeline, I am going to miss your laughter more than anything else in the world.  You have the greatest laugh;  it sets the whole world laughing.  Thank you!

Tony:  Maybe when this is over, I will still be able to talk to you.   [more chitchat]  I was frustrated with what I was hearing last Friday, and they got upset at what I was saying. We had the whole weekend, we worked it out, and everything will be okay.  I’m trying to be cool and not add flame to the fire.

Caller:  We have to understand that;  otherwise, we are poking a sleeping bear and we will get eaten.

Tony:  I don’t want to get eaten afterwards, either!  DC, you remembered her, huh?
DC:  We talked to her last Friday week, midway through the call, I think.

Actual call:
T  520 

C  Is this me? 

T  Yes maam, it's you. 

Hi Tony.  I actually got back on. 

T  Oh, did you get dropped off? 

C  No, I'm still here.  No, I'm still here.  Do you hear me. 

T  Yep, I hear you. 

C  Oh, thank God.  Oh, I talked to you about 1.5-2 weeks. 

T  Ok. 

C: Patricia and, um, I told you that.... 

DC  That was the nice lady, huh, yeah. 

C  Oh, hi DC. 

DC Hi, how are you?  You had a great story. 

C  Well, I just wanted to say that #1 you have been under the gun so much, I have to tell everybody that there is no doubt in my mind all these last few weeks you have been 100% totally as cryptic as anybody could possibly be and how anybody could say that you have said anything that would upset the apple cart in any way, either one of you.  You've both been great, so I don't know why anyone is upsetting the apple cart or saying that you have.  But some of your callers have been a little less cryptic. 

So please guys, come on.  We know what's going on, we know what's going on in the world.  And another thing I wanted to say and I've said this, but I don't think that you've felt the way or understood the way that I feel about you, Tony, that when this is over, since you have been my only lifeline, I can't work a computer because of my disability and you are my only lifeline and I am going to miss your laughter more than anything else in the world. 

You have the greatest laugh that it just sets the whole world laughing and I thank you for that so much. 

T  Well, I thank you and for saying that and huh, you know, maybe when this is over you'll still be able to talk to me or maybe I'll still be able to talk to you.  How about that? 

C  I'd love that and you did say that you were going to call me, but you never got a chance, I guess, to give me a call.  You said that you were going to call me after we talked last time. 

T  You know what?  I just wrote your name and number down again so I can call you. 

C  God bless you. 

T  But I just did it again.  I'm actually looking for the last time.  Yep, I got both of them right here.  I do have it. 

Huh, God bless you.  Thank you so much.  This last weekend...I have to tell you this last weekend with the only other contact I have, actually two other people that I know that have kind of kept me up to date when there is no talk show, and I can't get on line and I can't see what is going on any of the sites and , of course, I can't be on the boards because it's been almost 3 1/2 years since I've been able to pick up the computer, hoping once this is over I'll have someone to help me, and, huh, maybe I'll be able to get on the new site; hopefully, but at least to be able to stay in contact with you one way or the other. 

But this last weekend I had a bullet in my name.  I'll tell ya, I was so worried about what was being said by I don't know who all. 

T  Well, and that's OK.  And huh, you that's what Friday's call was about and I was frustrated that I was hearing it and I didn't like it and I was upset and they got upset 'cause I was bringing it up and what I was saying and hopefully DC was saying and we had the whole weekend and worked it out and everything is going to be OK.  So, I mean, that is what I'm hearing.  So, um. 

C Thank you so much. 

T  And I don't want to add flame to that fire so I'm trying to be cool right now.  Ok? 

C  And as I say, you are definitely and have always been as cryptic as anyone can possibly be, knowing what you can and cannot say.  And we all have to respect that and understand that.  And you have so much information in your head that you can't tell us what is going on and we have to understand that.  Otherwise, as you say, you poke a sleeping bear and you're going to get eaten. 

T  (laughter)  There you go. 

C  There's no doubt about it.  And we don't want to get eaten when we're this close. 

T  That's right, we surely don't.  And I don't want to get eaten afterwards, either.  So I'm just putting that out there.  (laughter). 

C  Exactly, exactly. 

T  So, Ok.  All right.  Thank you.  And I am going to try and call you. 

C  And bless all of you again.  And thank you for taking my call and I'[m glad I was able to listen to everything today so that bullet can go back in the bag and I'm not going to have to use it.  'cause.... 

T  Well, I surely hope not, so all right.  Huh, I think we'll be ok.  I think you can put it back in the bag, put it in the box, or you know, you could even throw it away.  So, I don't think you'll be using that.  Alright? 

C  Ok, thank you so much. 

T  Have a great day. 

C  God bless you all.  Thank you.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Blast --Caller number 520 Empty Re: TNT Blast --Caller number 520

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:04 pm

omg TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2350219667 TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2350219667 TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2350219667 TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2350219667 TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2350219667 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2805820865  TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2805820865  TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2805820865  TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Thats some serious editing right there!!  I hope this caller really doesn't put this much faith in this idiot.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Thats some pretty scary stuff. I wonder if he reported that to the proper authorities ! Clearly this woman has suicidal issue's.

Thats pretty rough stuff ! I hope for her sake, this all works out ! I know a lot of the banter here is fun and humerous, this is not funny !!!! 2cents  angelwing
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:07 pm

No, it's not funny at all.  I have much better things to do than to sit here listening to this portion of the call and typing it out.   But I felt it necessary to get this out to show the damage this man is doing to people.  I hope this woman gets the help she needs, but it sounds like she is pretty isolated and I doubt Tony gives a rats rear end.....unless she is a big donor.  Scumbag.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 am

Ssmith, Thanks so much for sharing your under cover info from the OTHER SIDE.  You always go the EXTRA MILE to provide us with the true scoop of what is going on in the La La  Land of "we are the people".  And you are correct.  It is good to get out what is really happening behind his walls of misleading pontification and how it effects people.

You sacrifice your time, energy and sanity to provide readers a mixture of truth, reality and entertainment.  I tend to be in awe of what goes on behind the closed doors of the TNT cult. 

To you and all those who sit through Tony's calls, and keep us informed, I tip my hat  to you for  biting the bullet.  It is members like you that are in the front lines, that help us to KEEP IT REAL! 

TNT Blast --Caller number 520 Animated-thank-you-image-0036

P.S.  You must have some REALLY fast fingers to keep up with the call.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:57 am

Ssmith, Thanks so much for sharing your under cover info from the OTHER SIDE. You always go the EXTRA MILE to provide us with the true scoop of what is going on in the La La Land of "we are the people".

In this case, a poopie scoop!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2805820865  TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2805820865  TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2805820865  TNT Blast --Caller number 520 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Thanks Ponee and everyone.  Luckily my work allows me to listen to these calls.  Knowing this woman had been waiting a couple of weeks for a personal phone call from Tony and then him stringing her along saying he's writing her number down again was sickening.  But then when she brought up the bullet...  These people somehow have to be stopped.  My hope is that if we all keep exposing everything we can about these lowlife con-men, it will wake people up and give ammo to eventual prosecution.

PS  The 'pause' button was used quite a bit while I was typing this up.  It's been a few years since I sat at a typewriter and used a dictation machine (mentioning these two machines should give ya a hint).  Brought back some memories for sure.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Are ya enjoying this Tony?  Getting a kick out of messing with people's lives?

Pollywollydoodle wrote:

Unfortunately the call notes cut off half of the call. Tony definitely said that we will NOT go three days without hearing from him. You can listen to the call and see for yourselves.

I remember hearing a definite call myself. I got too excited we are hanging by a thread and I told my husband. I would never have said anything if I heard maybe a call, my husband is so upset. We are on the verge of being thrown out losing everything . And he had a kidney stone tear a hole in his kidney tube. He's going down fast. A week long stint i his tube, has become a 3 month stint and more surgery. How will we pay?
Anyway, I pray this is it because the call sounded like we were going to get procedures this weekend definately. I respect Tony, DC  so much and all the team they are the best. I just wish these PTB would get their act together, LOL.
Come RV now!!!!!!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Unfortunately, the facts point toward this not happening for some time. Several years ago now, Shabibi set forth definite steps that needed to be completed before we saw any change in value. Since we have not seen any articles stating they no longer apply, I assume that Turki is following the same agenda and we will not see any real movement until all things are in place. What remains are a signed revenue sharing agreement (Hydrocarbon Law), Arbil agreement (power sharing), and a fully seated and stable government in Iraq. Until we see these things in place, IMO it ain't happening.

Could all these be already signed sealed and delivered? Well I suppose that is possible, but not likely.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum