Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!!

+5
Kevind53
Yachtsman
PrcBby
Ponee
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! Empty Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!!

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:24 am

Donations must be down over at TNT.  While selfishly trying to provide a security blanket, Tony realizes that he can't protect everyone.  But rest assured, you will be given the highest rate if you have sent him some money.  The good news is that there is still time......time to buy some more Dinar (from Sterling, of course) and send in a donation.  Just send in what you can, every little bit helps. 

252 caller:  I’m from NC.  When you were sending out the text about a safety net for those on the forum and perhaps some of the others.   Can you be more specific?

Tony:  I will be very specific as soon as they tell me.  I was trying to put something together.  Friday was a mess, and I hope it doesn’t  come down to that, and I’ve heard something since then. They were trying to make some changes that we didn’t agree with and you guys would hate.  So I was trying to put something in position where I would protect as many people as I can.  They let me have 20,000 people under this net, because that’s the number I have in the forum who have been listening for three years.  I also said, that out of that 20,000, there are only 4-500 who have supported the site, and I need to protect them as well, so I got the number up to 40,000 that I could do.  I don’t know if I’ll have to do that or not, but at least for my peace of mind, I have 40,000 covered from the forum and our calls.  Just so you understand, Pam has been getting requests from people to add people’s mothers, brothers, cousins, etc.  They have not been on the calls, and she cannot add ten names for each of you who are not in the forum. She can only bring in people who are on the calls and who have been supporting this, who were not abel to get in the forum.  I’m supporting the people who are supporting us.  I hope I don’t need that security blanket, but they were trying to put it together over the weekend.

Caller:  Can you be more specific about what the security blanket is and what the terms might be?
Tony:  I can tell you what I asked for:  those people will be guaranteed a double-digit rate.  If they do that, I will tell you the exact parameters.  It’s one back that is will to do this deal for you guys. It is nothing to do with me, Pam, DC or anyone else.  I was upset last Friday, and they were mad because I was talking about it…

People have already donated, and I want to make sure they are taken care of.  There are 40,000 positions, and I will take the donators first, and then the forum.  If it is limited to 40,000, isn’t it right to take the ones who have been active, learning on the calls and in the forum.  Wouldn’t that be right?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! Empty Re: Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!!

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:10 am

Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! Z
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrcBby Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:22 am

May the laws of nature take it's course with this man and his cohorts and they get what they deserve.
PrcBby
PrcBby

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:52 am

I don't know why anyone is worried about it at all. Each call is the same, and the next day, days, then weeks, still nothing.

Certainly, I could be very wrong, but there is not one person that I know of that could accomplish such a crazy thought and result. It saddens me to think that someone can make such claim's, full knowing that through desperation of the follower will bleed them of further money, they may or may not have !

PrcBby, you are exactly right ! However, I think the long arm of the law will catch up to them also if this is truly what it looks like it is.

People should remember, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quaks like a duck, it is probably a duck !

I am dying to see just one thing, anything that has been represented that factually came true in regard to the whole reset process, assuming there is one !

omg  2cents  tony

Last edited by Yachtsman on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Gotta admire their brass ... they definitely have a big pair ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 2805820865  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 2805820865  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 2805820865  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Well, here is what I think. There has been so much damage to so many by the misleading statements, promises and GURU Garbage. So Many lies, so much money made off of unsuspecting people who have been sold the dream of life changing events, that the time is quickly approaching to start the process.

What process you may ask, well thats simple. I spoke to my close friend in the FBI, and another friend at the DOJ, plus an attorney in the law firm I use. This is crime and in addition may warrant a "Class Action" law suit on the part of all those who have been damaged by this whole even and run by these GURU's.

Now, whether right or wrong, it is the cost to defend that will hurt them in the same way they have hurt so many. It might be time to start bringing those hurt together in the mass effort to bring justus to those who have knowingly participated in this massive con.

Simply put, if any of these people had any credible "Intel" as they call it, they would not be wrong every single time day after day, week after week, year after year ! How many times did they call the RV/GCR, and each time the followers went out and bought more. Funny thing about "Discovery" as it pertains to the leagl system, it will come out. Then there is a "Forensic CPA", which will find where every penny came from and went, and then the IRS. They will not be able to hide anything. This of course will then bring on the criminal fraud charges and allow for Prison time.

The time is here, and it will start to unfold shortly. The people will stand for no more. You can see it mounting on the boards. Common sense will put the flames of dreams out and reality will set in. The sourses will be exposed, if there really are any, the scheme will imprison the perpetrator !

The time to get mad is here !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:09 pm

I am making no money on this! How many times has he said that? Now it is pay me or I cant get you the deal?
I do believe that is extortion!! Oh well fellonies come easy to this scumbag. Or is that a fee for service, humm an implied contract!
Time for a breach of contract suit? On can only hope. Hello IRS are you reading this, time for a Tony audit? Unearned income? Haha

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Hmm I never thought of the UNCLAIMED income he is making... yes, I think the IRS just might like to hear about his home based businesses.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:12 pm

These couple entries alone are basis for a lawsuit...he can't guarantee members of a friggin website a special rate on an INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY. I know people don't like the use of the term stupid or idiots...but anyone who donates is a stupid idiot! 

I have to give him credit for having the balls to ask for this to fund his lawsuit...i mean website.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:44 pm

It sad people can't see what he's doing. But if you donate to Crazy Clown I can put you under a protective blanket that will cover the losses you occur giving to TNT. LOL
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Yes CC, and you can probably pull a 25 foot scarf out of my left nostrel too !

omg  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 3508649203  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 3508649203  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 3508649203  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 3508649203  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 3508649203  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 3508649203  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 3508649203  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 3508649203
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Now that is just gross. 25', really? I want to see who stuffed it in there. LOL
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:01 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:These couple entries alone are basis for a lawsuit...he can't guarantee members of a friggin website a special rate on an INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY. I know people don't like the use of the term stupid or idiots...but anyone who donates is a stupid idiot! 

I have to give him credit for having the balls to ask for this to fund his lawsuit...i mean website.

Hey, hey, hey .... ease up, you're giving insulting stupid idiots ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 2805820865  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 2805820865  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 2805820865  Donate to TNT or ELSE!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Wait... I'm stuffing the scarf now! Ta-Da!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum