Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"

2 posters

Go down

Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   Empty Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:26 am

6-2-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1    Many things are taking place behind the scenes which lead us to the inescapable conclusion that we are actually seeing the unfolding of the Global Currency Reset.  This is a process...it is not a simple push of one button. There are -- based on my sources -- not less than twelve individuals who are directly involved in the process whose approval is required and is sequential to the final release to the general public.

We have a two-step process in the works. The first step is what the international banking community is referring to as "a general RV." This amounts to a first-stage release of all of the major revaluing currencies, among which we all know includes the IQD, the VND, the IDR and a fistful of others which are increasing in value.   The second stage is what we refer to as the Global Currency Reset.

We call it a reset because it amounts to a restructuring of currencies based on real value, backed by gold and other tangible assets or commodities with real, exchangeable value...the IQD is the "base currency" for this process.
  Because the Dinar is the only 100% gold-backed currency in the world, it becomes the lynchpin for the "general RV" and the GCR. 

When the actual exchange value of the IQD or the VND (just to name two popular examples) is released, I believe that many folks will be both astonished and pleased.   ...Acting Governor of the CBI, Abdul Basset Turki...two years ago...said (and I'm paraphrasing him), "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"  Over this past weekend, we have seen more than a dozen currencies go through some pretty radical changes behind the scenes.

While those changes are not yet reflected on the FOREX sites we see, we believe that these changes portend an imminent public release since they are a part of this overall Global Reset.  We really are near the end of this ride! 
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   Empty Re: Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 am

No GCR, and no the dinar is not any sort of base currency for it. No, there is not a shadowy group of 2 who have to approve things in the right sequence, no two step release, no restructuring of currencies. Yes, Eagle1 is still FOS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   2805820865  Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   2805820865  Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   2805820865  Eagle 1 -- "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!"   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum