Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The TRN is dead I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The TRN is dead

+2
PALMER01
catman
6 posters

Go down

The TRN is dead Empty The TRN is dead

Post by catman Sat May 31, 2014 4:29 am

Here is the excuse that will be used to cover the fact that there are not, and never were, any TRNs.

Statement from BellaGrits at I4U and Member Comments 5-30-14
05/30/2014
9 Comments

[BellaGrits] PLEASE LET IT BE KNOWN I WAS ASKED TO POST THIS IN THE INTEL4U CHAT ROOM. I WILL NOT AND CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS, MAKE STATEMENTS, OR GIVE MY OWN OPINION. THE FOLLOWING STANDS ON ITS OWN MERIT:

May 30, 2014: Backer of “Global Banking Reset” Pulls Out Over Political Bickering: The signatory to the largest cache of gold bullion in the world pulls out of providing trillions in bullion to back the global reset and new global banking system.

Breach of contract by the U.S. Treasury and amid interference by IMF (International Monetary Fund), Managing Director, Christine LaGarde, President Obama, several key members of the U.S. Congress, Treasury Secretary, Jack Lew, and the World Bank has fueled the pullout.

The gold bullion provided by the signatory would have backed the new U.S. Treasury Reserve Notes, known commonly as the TRN.

Use of the new TRN which would primarily occur between central banks, would stabilize the world economy, solve the U.S. debt crisis, provide the basis for debt forgiveness and the standardization and revaluation of all world currencies under a new gold backed system known as the “Global Reset” by those involved in the process.

The gold bullion was scheduled for release to the U.S. Treasury this week, but the signatory announced today that he will move the deal to China and effectively leave the U.S. floundering as the TRN’s have already been printed and distributed to central banks worldwide.

Without the signatory’s gold bullion to back the TRN, the TRN are worthless. Twenty-three central banks are backing the signatory’s move as the frustration of dealing with the U.S. Government's and IMF's failure to communicate with the signatory and fulfill signed contracts have left many central banks reeling.

The signatory states that these individuals, governments and organizations are operating on their own political and financial agendas, jockeying for position and power in the new world financial system and have failed to perform their duties, not only in their positions of power but have also failed to morally protect and serve the citizens of the United States and the world.

The signatory also states he has no political agenda and wishes only to restore balance, fairness and stability to the world banking system.

In closing he says, “As a patriotic U.S. citizen I have a strong desire to keep this deal on U.S. soil, but these individuals have left me no choice.

It is my belief that listening to more misinformation issued by the IMF, U.S .Treasury, and others who operate on their own agenda will result in further delays and continue to stall the recovery of the world economy.”

[BellaGrits] THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. THAT ENDS THE REQUESTED POST—BellaGrits
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The TRN is dead Empty Re: The TRN is dead

Post by PALMER01 Sat May 31, 2014 9:16 am

"The signatory also states he has no political agenda and wishes only to restore balance, fairness and stability to the world banking system."

So, there really is a Santa Claus. I always thought he was real.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 31, 2014 10:28 am

If ANYONE and I mean ANYONE listens to this CRAP, it explains why you follow these idiots. First, there is no individual as this post seems to imply with the wealth to control the world ! This whole mess has become the stuff for the making of a new  year after year forever running "Mini Series". They probably won't be able to call it a "Mini Series" either.

IMO, these Guru's have nothing, know nothing, and it's just a very large SCAM (The Scam part being the Misinformation) for their gain and your stress and loss by the way of donations, and purchase of more currncy by the recomended brokers they work with or for.

I am not saying that an RI/RV/GCR is not possible. I am saying if you are smart you will in fact stop listening to them. This in turn will be very difficult, as this whole event is so hidden, you would have no ability to have any news or information. The information fed to you has brain washed many to omg  the point of seeing news stories on CNN, Fox, CNBC, MSNBC, Local and National News. Many then post it with links on the various sites. However, when you read the news story there is never any mention of any of this.

It appears, Minds have been so brain washed, you are starting to hear and see things that don'r exist. This is the work of Master Con Men. To further the pain and suffering, the constant Roller Coaster is stealing you life, your future, your sanity, and your rational thinking.

Just sit down, close your eye's and think about all of the dates, rates, delays, excuses, mis information, promises, names, twisted reality of who said what and when. Then logically put all of the pieces together, and see what makes sense and what does not !

Again, I am by no means saying this event will not take place. I am however saying all of these Guru's you follow are more than likely not giving you real or accurate information. Damn a weatherman is not wrong this many times. At least he gets it right on occation. My advice and for your sanity, pick the one most credible Guru you think is the best and only listen to him just for information and nothing else.

AS  SIDE NOTE, IF HE OR SHE HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF FINANCIAL WRONG DOING OR HAS BEEN HELD IN A FEDERAL OR STATE PRISON FOR THOSE CRIMES, AND INCLUDING NEW PENDING CHARGES, YOU WILL DO YOURSELF WELL TO MOVE ON. DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 31, 2014 1:18 pm

Since the TRN was never alive, of course it is dead. As catman observed in his original post, there is no GCR nor TRNs. They do not, will not and have not existed, ever.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The TRN is dead 2805820865  The TRN is dead 2805820865  The TRN is dead 2805820865  The TRN is dead 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat May 31, 2014 2:42 pm

But Tony said there is a GCR and it is going to happen soon!!!! :spring1:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 31, 2014 4:12 pm

Yes, and he has secured a Security Blanket JUST FOR YOU ! tony
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat May 31, 2014 5:00 pm

Yachtsman wrote:Yes, and he has secured a Security Blanket JUST FOR YOU ! tony
Isn't that just like Tony. Always thinking of others.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat May 31, 2014 8:37 pm

I can't wait till Tuesday...
"I don't know what happened, everyone was in lock down, we expected it to happen. "
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum