Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CRACKING THE CODE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

CRACKING THE CODE

2 posters

Go down

CRACKING THE CODE Empty CRACKING THE CODE

Post by roadglide Mon May 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Feel free to download a FREE copy of 'Cracking the Code'.

It's 272 pages that you won't want to put down.  The fascinating truth about Taxation in America.  Within a few pages in to the publication, you will find Dozens of Attorney's that advocate these procedures for making the IRS follow the Rule of Law.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bc73yb5d658xb85

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

CRACKING THE CODE Empty Re: CRACKING THE CODE

Post by UNEEK Wed May 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Hello Roadglide -- I do not recognize your username from anywhere in DinarLand but it  is a pleasure to read your contributions concerning  Taxes etc .  I have been copying as much as my time will allow - which unfortunately right now has been very  limited -

I have researched  and  studied  this  over the past  15  years - you would think I could  be an expert on the subject -- but  sad to say  very  far  from it -  The "Code" is  very well  named - lol as it is not easily understood or deciphered by  a mere average mind  (imho)

I  have  several books  & tapes from Irwin Schiff -  I have even talked with him on the phone - but  hey, look where  he  is today?  Sad that  he  has been made to be a scapegoat but I do think  that is the case -  Not sure   now  how that went so  wrong  being as smart as  he was  -

I really admire how you  have  taken on such  a  task  to educate yourself and then inform others -  It is amazing what  we will do when called  to task -- Lose a loved one  by suicide and become  an advocate for suicide prevention -- Lose a child by a  drunk  driver and become  active in MADD -  Lose a child and become  a  grief  counselor -- Get sick with a disease or illness  or have loved ones suffer and  become a health enthusiast  -- and  on and on .. we sometimes learn the most important & most valuable knowledge through being a  victim of sorts –

Another interesting thing is; so few follow or embrace another’s “wisdom” (smile)

Over the years I have shared my research and knowledge about different things and few … if any embraced it as I did.  Their minds were just not ready to receive it and for their sanity & survival their tool to do that was to deny and or discredit me or the info –

Hey, I can admit that I may have not embraced something at first glance -   I can also admit that I don’t share so much anymore (smile)

Anyway, just wanted to thank you  and encourage you to  continue on planting the seeds – and watering  from time to time – soon more  hearts and minds will be ready  ….my journey has taught me this..

Few will Read -- Less will Heed

Few will Look  -- Less will See

Few will Listen -- Less  will Hear

Few  will Hear -- Less will Understand

Few will Understand -- Less will Believe

Few will be Touched -- Less will Feel

Few will Feel -- Less will Care

Few will Seek -- Less will Find

Few will Find -- Less will Keep

Few will Keep -- Less will Share     Author.......UNEEK

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

CRACKING THE CODE Empty Re: CRACKING THE CODE

Post by roadglide Wed May 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Greetings, UNEEK,
I love your post.  It has so much good info.  Irwin Schiff was one of my heroes when I first started studying the the tax code.  Everything he said is accurate.  I've studied under some of the best, like Dan Meedor from Oklahoma, who has since passed.

In spite of all of their knowledge, they did not have the proper solution.  They advocated stopping filing. This, unfortunately landed a lot of people in hot water, including me.  8 years ago, i discovered and book called Cracking the Code that offered the most logical solution.

Here's the problem.  In most cases, someone turns in a third party informational report on you that provide prima facie evidence that you are a government employee.  That is information report is none other than W2's and 1099's.  Since lower level IRS employees are idiots, they are totally form driven, so writing them a letter to tell them that you don't belong to their club does very little good.  The solution is to file IRS form 1040 and IRS 4852, but do not include the W2.  The same goes with the 1099.

The 4852 is for correcting the W2.  The information they have on you is 3rd party.  You have the legal right to correct it because you are the only one that has first hand information.  Even the  commissioner has to accept your filing.  The 1040 and 4852 are legal documents and cannot be challenged by any attorney or judge, accept through due process of law, which they won't because, as you know, there is no law.

Sometimes they will send you a notice of Deficiency with hopes that you go to court with them, but just point out and refer to the laws that prohibit them from any activity that is a conflict of interest.

I do not do any work for people but I am happy to make suggestions.  The only thing I get out of it is the pleasure of helping put them out of business.  You are more than welcome to PM me.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum