Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours

2 posters

Go down

We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours Empty We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours

Post by Ponee Sat May 24, 2014 2:43 pm

On this Memorial Day Weekend, there will be many picnics, parties and parades.  And in today's times, the meaning of this holiday has become lost to many. 

I hope that while you enjoy your time off of work, and your time with family and friends, that you also remember those that served  and gave their lives, to protect our country.

I  offer a prayer of gratitude to those that gave their lives and a prayer of peace for the families that lost their loved ones.
 ~~~~~~~~~~

I also give a special thanks to everyone on Dinar Daily who has served or are currently serving this country so that I may have the freedoms that I often  take for granted.   

May all of Dinar Daily's members and visitors have a blessed and safe holiday weekend.

All my love,

Ponee

We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEdjJL2udVhijm6rBNh8ngWWDxnMaLcdUmpstqI8MnahP8E39jIg

Last edited by Ponee on Sat May 24, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours Empty Re: We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours

Post by Ponee Sat May 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Do you have special Memorial Day Weekend plans?  Are there those of you who have traditional activities that you for this Holiday? 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours Empty Re: We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours

Post by littlesam Sat May 24, 2014 5:36 pm

I agree ponee, not enough memory done for all the veterans that served and still serving. I will never forget, may they all have a wonderful memorial day but above all a lot of love and hugs.
littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon May 26, 2014 10:06 am

We Remember those that gave their lives so that we may live ours Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTnFz4pD_LSz9acx0aOJoG_o4mtu97FV7eVQiMhkJKmmNmsymZ
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum