Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie -

+2
Kevind53
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - Empty Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie -

Post by Ponee Sun May 18, 2014 12:01 pm

John MacHaffie:

RV RUMORS

Christine Largarde has been selected to give the announcement tonight for the RV, Gold Backed Currency and the Republic.

Jackie Cabal Boy (Jack Lew) refused to do this. He has finally come off straddling the fence and showed his true allegiance.

CHECK CBI AND WELLS FARGO COME MONDAY, MAY 19TH – EVERYTHING GOES! LATEST NUMBERS OUT THERE --- DINAR $7, DONG $2.50 AND ZIM .30 & - 6 ZEROS.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - Empty Re: Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie -

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Let's all congratulate John on his 10,000th call of the RV. Very few can sling the bull like he does.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - 2805820865   Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - 2805820865   Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - 2805820865   Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - Empty Re: Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie -

Post by Not stupid Sun May 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Please STOP, my sides are killing me. Roflmao and he will be back next weekend for another prediction! Hahaha

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun May 18, 2014 4:00 pm

It is interesting to see how a totally warped mind works.  One MIGHT be able to see CL announcing the RV, but more likely it would be Iraq.  However, gold backed currency???  And what the hell would CL have to do with the US republic, even if it wasn't still just a dream????

I gotta get me some of that stuff that John smokes, it must give you great dreams.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Mon May 19, 2014 3:44 am

OMG, I need to write to Christine again to tell her they are using her name, only this time it's not TNT Tony but someone else. She's not going to be happy about that, she will write that the IMF has nothing to do with RV, yet people will still believe what this dick head keeps regurgitating day in and day out. 

I mean honestly, what are these followers on? This is not going on for days or weeks, it's years, and these followers still buy this crap? They need to be put into a psychiatric hospital as they are suffering from mass delusional neurosis. I am beyond words at this point, my sides are sore from laughing too , but it's not even funny anymore, it's sooooo sad, so very sad to think that any normal human being will still believe any of this.  
Do we have different dimensions here on earth and I'm missing something? Are these folks so mentally incapacitated that they can't separate truth from reality?

I have been saying for months that I hope I am wrong about all this, even though it's more and more evident that it's all bullshit, there are folks out there that are going to commit suicide once they finally admit to themselves they have been conned and their denial was a means of coping with it.  This is not funny anymore, these are real people with real lives and families, decent, hard working people that felt they had no way out and actually "believe" an RV is imminent. 

It's gone so far down the rabbit hole, that these people have lost their families, their jobs, their homes, they can't see the light because of how deep they have gone down. I hope they survive this somehow, I hope they find the strength in family and friends to pick up and move on. Let them know that we are still here for them and that's all we can do.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Mon May 19, 2014 7:29 am

Well here we go, NOTHING, NOTHING and NOTHING ! Can't wait to see and hear the new round of GURU POO about why this did not happen and how the POWERS to BE stopped this again so they could make BILLIONS AGAIN.

One thought here, if the POWERS to BE new what was transpireing, would they not be able to make huge somes of money just from and RV/GCR itself ? I have to be missing something ! It is more than time to know this is all BS !

Poor Tony, won't have the money to keep him out of the Big House for the next number of years ! He might have a lot of friends in there with him as the States and Fed close in on the rest of them in this Never Ending Saga of FRAUD and DECEPTION.
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:03 am

If bull $#^! was electricity, I tell ya- 2cents  Christine Lagarde to give RV announcement tonight according to John Machaffie - 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum