Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night

2 posters

Go down

WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night Empty WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night

Post by Ponee Sat May 17, 2014 11:51 am

05/16/2014

[WILDDUCK] SOURCES? TRIANGULATED SOURCES, WHATS A SOURCE. OK LETS TRY SOME LOGIC ALONG WITH SOME GOOD GUESS WORK BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW HAS TRANSPIRED. I KNOW IT IS MORE FUN TO FORGET LAST FRIDAY, SUNDAY AND LIVE IN THE NANO SECOND GLOW OF AN OPINION THAT IS STATED AS FACT IMO

[Gdsgrl21] WILDDUCK hello love

[highhopes] WILDDUCK Good Evening...Id love to hear your logic and some good guesswork!!

[WILDDUCK] highhopes love

[WILDDUCK] highhopes OK DID YOU ALL MISS THIS...PLEASE GO LOOK AT THIS LINK http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2014/05/15/nasdaq-omx-launches-currency-trade-monitoring-tool-1155895306/

[highhopes] WILDDUCK I saw that yesterday on a couple sites....looks like things are coming together

[wingnaprayer] WILDDUCK You are not sounding positive tonight...do you need a hug?

[WILDDUCK] wingnaprayer I AM FINE SILLY RABBIT… JUST DID A FLY BY, THIS NIGHT IS GOOD …I READ OKIE AND WHAT IN THE WORLD AND WHAT SOURCES AND HOW COME , SO GOING TO TRY AND SHED SOME LIGHT

[wingnaprayer] WILDDUCK LIght us up baby grin

[WILDDUCK] highhopes YES BUT WHAT IS IS WHAT DOES IT SIGNIFY THAT IS FLYING RIGHT OVER ALL THE HEADS...... IT IS HUGE

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK banks are trading to rebalance their currency portfolios based on new rates???

WILDDUCK] misskitty05 OK THAT IS THE OVER……. OK WHAT IS BABYLON III

[bamatom] WILDDUCK Financial software

[highhopes] WILDDUCK this tool is supposed to monitor and halt currency and market manipulation

[WILDDUCK] bamatom THAT DOES WHAT OK WHOS GOING TO G ET THE GOLD TONIGHT

[bamatom] WILDDUCK The UST from Chinese Elders

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK that catches people who are trying to manipulate the market?

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 TWO GOLD STARS …IT IS TOTAL TRANSPARANCY IN THE MARKET… NO BLACK POOLS… SEES ALL MONEY MOVEMENT IS IN BACK ACCOUNT , UMMM DOES THAT NEED TO BE IN PLACE PRIOR TO THE BIG REVEAL?

[wingnaprayer] WILDDUCK So where is the gold moving?

[WILDDUCK] wingnaprayer NOT GOLD …ALL CURRENCY DIGITAL AND METALS

[bamatom] WILDDUCK Connects the financial entities worldwide

[Gdsgrl21] WILDDUCK I'm listening to a conf call right now from the Palm Beach Letter and the speaker is talking about the volatility in the market and how it's about to spike up soon, like it did in 2011

[WILDDUCK] Gdsgrl21 WHAT MARKET

[Gdsgrl21] WILDDUCK Nasdaq

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK so what else do we need before this cake is baked???

[terrib] WILDDUCK but were they not allowing the smaller institutions till 2015?

[WILDDUCK] highhopes misskitty05 SO THAT WENT UP ON LINE AROUND THE WORLD YESTERDAY BUT ONLY THE BIG BANKS ARE HOOKED IN, SO THAT MEANS OLD FOREX BLIND AS A BAT DOES NOT MEAN STUFF IS NOT HAPPENING. SO TONY TRIED TO SPLAIN IT TODAY AND LOOKS LIKE OKIE TOOK A STAB AT I. VERY SIMPLE MARKET MAKERS ARE MAKING A MARKET FOR VALUE FO A TIME BIG PLAYERS ,BIG MONEY AND WE WILL BE OK, SO WHERE ARE WE ?

[highhopes] WILDDUCK about to be celebrating??

[terrib] WILDDUCK in the moment?

[WILDDUCK] highhopes SEEMS REASONABLE. I SEE STUFF ON RECAPS THEN LOOK AT MY PLATE AND ITS LIKE I AM VISTING THE MOON

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK so is this how they are running up the value of the currency?

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 4 GOLD STARS

[wingnaprayer] misskitty05 Shucks! You are tooo smart!!!

[highlander65] misskitty05 you passed with flying colors graduation time WOOHooooooooooOO

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 NO PABLUM FEEDING HERE YOUR GOING TO GET EDJUMACATED

[SpecialAgentGibbs] WILDDUCK So, the big players continue to rape the system???

[sandytob] SpecialAgentGibbs I don't think so....this new Forex system is monitoring things.

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 CARE TO TRY FOR THE GRAND PRIZE AND A TRIP TO THE BANK

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 OR LOSE ALL YOUR STARS AND GO HOME

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK do I get 3 lifelines rofl

[misskitty05] I might need to phone a friend rofl

[SpecialAgentGibbs] WILDDUCK I would be very happy for it to finally land for the dinarians invested

[sandytob] WILDDUCK I think it's all happening now and by Monday we will get official notifications.

[WILDDUCK] sandytob REALLY HOW YOU DID YOU HIT ON THAT TIME LINE

[sandytob] WILDDUCK a combination of things. MarkZ and Zap seem to think that will happen.....and there has been all kinds of steady movement this past week. And maybe it went public in Germany last night.

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 OK OK WHAT A HAPPENED 2 FRIDAYS BACK THAT WAS AN EVENT HORIZAN

[terrib] WILDDUCK Ri

[WILDDUCK] terrib 2 GOLD STARS, AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED A WEEK AGO ON FRIDAY

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK US signed off on everything

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 CORRECT , OR THEY STOPED BUCKING IT AS THE NUCLEAR OPTION WAS LOOMING IMO

[tman42] RI.. was announced in IRAQ.

[WILDDUCK] tman42 CORRECT LATE 1 GOLD STAR

[wingnaprayer] misskitty05 I knew you could do it!!!! grin

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 YOU QUIT

[SpecialAgentGibbs] All the rumors of this going live in other countries, I wonder if those are public or yet still private happenings?

[terrib] SpecialAgentGibbs imo private

[WILDDUCK] SpecialAgentGibbs YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE IF YOUR WONDERING

pecialAgentGibbs] WILDDUCK Besides being out of the loop for months, it will take quite a bit for me to be assured that the banksters and such have finally retrrated and let this thing go to the common folk

[WILDDUCK] SpecialAgentGibbs GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK, I BEEN SITTING ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY JUST TRIANGULATING MY WAY

[sandytob] WILDDUCK Do you know whether J Lew made any kind of announcement today?

[WILDDUCK] sandytob NOPE BUT CARNY DID

[wingnaprayer] WILDDUCK Carney referenced India

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK Carney congratulated India not Iraq ..listen to the transcript

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 OK WELL THERE YOU GO SO THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION WOULD BE NOPE NO ANNOUNCEMENT

[wingnaprayer] WILDDUCK So is an announcement necessary?

[WILDDUCK] wingnaprayer UMMMM DO YOU ANNOUNCE THAT WHICH WILL HAPPEN OR THAT WHICH HAS HAPPENED?

[terrib] why would it HAVE to be announced?

[WILDDUCK] terrib 4 GOLD STARS

[misskitty05] WILDDUCK good point ... a lot easier to do it after the fact

[sandytob] WILDDUCK ok, so it can be announced afterwards then.

[candy] WILDDUCK why would you announce it at all? Currencies fluxuate every day....

[misskitty05] candy announce going back to gold based currency

[WILDDUCK] misskitty05 STEVE FORBES TOOK A SHOT AT IT TODAY ON AFTER THE BELL

[highhopes] WILDDUCK If there is any announcement at all- I thought they would just say that our currency is now gold/asset backed...and most Americans would not even notice...no RV announcement though

[WILDDUCK] highhopes NOPE YOU WILL JUST SEE NEW BILLS IN DAILY TRADE AND LESS AND LESS FRN NO BIG DEAL, DIGITAL MONEY

[highhopes] WILDDUCK even better

[candy] misskitty05 it is asset backed currency, and they have been talking about this on the financial networks on and off for awhile

[wingnaprayer] WILDDUCK So how long can it go in this stage before being released to the public?

[WILDDUCK] OK SO WHERE ARE WE TONIGHT AND WHAT DO WE KNOW AND THEN I AM OUGHTA HERE

[terrib] WILDDUCK waiting for saturday?

[WILDDUCK] terrib THAT IS A GOOD THOUGHT

[terrib] have pps started yet?

[WILDDUCK] terrib PROSPERITY PACKAGES ARE STAGED IMO

[highhopes] Many have said that Saturday night when everything is closed is the best time to reset all the currencies of the world...then wake up to it on a Mon. Morning?

[terrib] WILDDUCK then we are looking at bank mon-wed?

[terrib] highhopes they can do it anytime

[highhopes] terrib then I vote for now...lol

[wingnaprayer] highhopes I'm with you babe!

[candy] WILDDUCK do they have to be completely out to fund the Rv?

[WILDDUCK] candy IRAQ IS DO FAR OUT OF THE CLOSET IT IS REDICOULOUS IMO

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Trust this, they do not want John Q. Public to raise up their heads and take notice of any changes, this will be sublime as usual

[WILDDUCK] SpecialAgentGibbs 5 GOLD STARS

[terrib] SpecialAgentGibbs public wont even know the difference

[sonnayhwh ] SAG Spot on!

[WILDDUCK] terrib 5 GOLD STARS

[WILDDUCK] terrib SHOOT WE CAN BARELY SEE THE DIFFERENCE AND WERE WATCHING LIKE A HAWK

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Most citizens are only comfortable in their 40 hour week, paying rent, buying their case of budweiser, and keeping their heads down....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] They don't want to know

[misskitty05] SpecialAgentGibbs that makes a lot of sense

[Gdsgrl21] WILDDUCK I s just going to say that - the more we think we know - the more we don't know lol

[ByGrace] We don't even know what we don't know... Lol

[highhopes] Thanks Wildduck for stopping by tonight
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night Empty Re: WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Gotts love these pooroos!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night 2805820865  WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night 2805820865  WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night 2805820865  WildDuck, SAG, and I4U Members Chat Friday Night 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum