Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed"

+5
BritishBulldog
dinarstar
Kevind53
Not stupid
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" Empty TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed"

Post by Ponee Fri May 16, 2014 7:39 pm

5-16-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony
  [viaAdept1]  They asked Maliki to do some things.  He was grandstanding but did send the last few things to parliament, and it was turned over to CBI yesterday.  We thought the IMF would take over from there and get it going, but they have handed it over to the CBI who is now coordinating how this is getting out.  There have been reports in different countries, and in the US, some banks actually had it live at the teller level.  We know that yesterday it was trading on forex on a whole different level – they were excited at the sheer level of trading that occurred yesterday.

Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed. 
We know the new rates.  We know they were at $3.71, then we heard they want to go out at $3.23 and go up from there.  DC’s guy got offered $3.78 at a particular bank in another country, and that was this morning.  The contract rates are still there for us.  They say the VNN Is over two dollars at this point.  We have received that intel from several sources.   I’m going to be positive and say we’re on our way.  Be ready!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" Empty Re: TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed"

Post by Not stupid Fri May 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Hahaha hahaha lol omg roflmao ..... So many thoughts and not one could i post here, without going X rated.
So as mamma says ... Nothing good to say... Haha

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" Empty Re: TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed"

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Wow .. he must have gotten a hold of some really good shrooms!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 2805820865  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 2805820865  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 2805820865  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri May 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Kevin, billy goat surely sold some of her personal stash to him, stock growing only in a secret spot in the Bavarian Alps someplace

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat May 17, 2014 12:43 am

I already sent an email to my Aunt who works at a bank that has offices in Germany. Should hear back in a few hours that its not true.

She's also told me numerous times that it can't "go live" in certain countries...it will be in all countries that that specific bank has offices in. 

So as usual Tony is full of poop...The End
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 17, 2014 12:49 am

Really Tony?  Germany?  You mean Barvaria don't you?  Sure ya do!  You and mountain goat have cooked this one up to keep this farce gong - admit it.  And another thing - do you rember the big bad wolf?  I wonder what happened to him?  Hmmmmmmm.  The three little pigs go away - AND SO WILL THE RV.

Yawn.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat May 17, 2014 1:03 am

aksafeone wrote:Really Tony?  Germany?  You mean Barvaria don't you?  Sure ya do!  You and mountain goat have cooked this one up to keep this farce gong - admit it.  And another thing - do you rember the big bad wolf?  I wonder what happened to him?  Hmmmmmmm.  The three little pigs go away - AND SO WILL THE RV.

Yawn.
Whats the over under that Mtn Goat actually sees this at a bank before some evil doer puts an end to it.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 17, 2014 1:34 am

Bets are closed ... bookies said they can't make odds on a better than even bet.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 2805820865  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 2805820865  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 2805820865  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 17, 2014 9:24 am

I probably should not post anything here at all, most of the time I get slapped as it might be "Old News" or "We already know that" !

Sorry, but I do not have the time to just sit and watch everything with this RV/GCR stuff and all of the bad information out there. However, sometimes things catch my eye, and for anyone with 3 minutes and a computer can easily see the truth and fact, thus giving you the ability to see how any tid bit of info is taken and totally used in the wrong context.

Yesterday was no different in regard to the Jack Lew, Obama, Biden meetings. I will say nothing, just Google for yourself and you will see. The meetings had nothing to do with the "Public Announcement of the Global event of a GCR/RV/RI !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 17, 2014 11:04 am

Yachtsman:  Thanks for posting here.  I will not cast the first or last stone - however I WILL come down hard on someone who does that on this site.  Yes, we poke fun at the 'roos and sometimes each other - the KEY word is FUN.  I myself go into a circus barker routine when I can stand the balderdash no longer.

Yes, anyone with a computer CAN do as you say - MOST of us do that often.  I agree all that Jack Lew and political stuff IS BS.  It is easy to tell if a roo is lying - his lips (or in this case fingers) are moving.  We here at DDD believe in telling it like it is and that one has the right to express themselves (withing reasonable bounds of respectability) in a civil manner. 

This ride has been more BS than anything else.  IF it indeed turns out to be ALL BS then I for one will persue legal means to prosecute the "roos and dealers (no mater what country they are from or flee to).  Personally I have called for dinarians to contact their legal people in their state and to get grand jury investigations on the more obvious and blatant "intel providers."  Many of us have long ago given up the roller coaster - that is one reason this site was changed.

Thanks again for posting and plese feel free to visit anytime.  We do respect peoples right to express their opinion.  We don't always agree, but then we know people don't always agree with our opinions either.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 17, 2014 11:44 am

Thank you, and yes I fully agree with you. I love this site, more importantly it brings TRUTH to the real events being sold to the general public in regard to all of this. I really like the members here who post and maybe I got the wrong idea.

Yes, I too poke fun at this whole thing, and yes, I dispise the truth being bent under the aspice of fraud to solely inhance the bank account of the fraudster. I think they possibly have brought great harm to many and the saddest of all things is these people have been so brain washed, they can't seem to see beyond their own nose. I want to throw up everytime I hear "We Love You" we "Stand By You" and think such things as "We Are The People" truly makes a difference !

This is the greatest Fraud on desperate people I have ever seen. The wealthy being defraused is one thing, they should have known better. What this is doing to the everyday working person is terrible. Beyond money, the emotional effects will last for years. Banker suicides ? If this does not happen, you might just see Suicides within the followers of this dream !

Now thats all I have to say for today, I now will go back to my Humerous part of this from now on. I enjoy poking fun at the stupidity, while at the same time wish for the many that this does truly happen, yet I will be very surprised if it does ! How many times can one be on the "Half Inch" yard line ? How many times is it suppose to happen on a day that ends in a "Y" ? In any other time and without desperation of the follower, they as a group would have found a tree and a rope !

As I have said all along, just look at who the Guru is. Funny the other night out of curiosity I listened to the "Big Call" for a few minutes. t made me sick. This clown Bruce only spits out what Tony and the other Guru's say. He had nothing to add, NOTHING, what a Shit Head !!!! I have been struggling with a name change for these clowns as Guru is to much of a compliment !!!!

But again, Thank you for your resonse !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Sat May 17, 2014 12:32 pm

I haven't made a post in a long time, and guess what I do look up the moment I decide to see what is going on in dinarland? I check out TNT Tony! Well, I emailed  my cousin in Germany as she works in the bank and we laughed together about this, it seems even the Germans know about the poo poo goo roos because occasionally they do get a phone call asking about the RV. 

I can't state enough that we live on a planet of free will and if people want to believe these poo poo goo roos that's their choice, but, having said that, I also believe that those of us who are awakened, wiser or old souls have a responsiblity in helping the not so evolved souls. We should help and do what we can to enlighten them and that's why I like this site, we can all share our opinions and many of us that know the truth try to enlighten others in a good way, informative way, and that is something to be proud of. I have always stated writing articles about TNT or the Dinarland saga that I hope I am wrong, only because there are those poor souls desperate and holding on to every word of these gurus because they can't face the reality of being wrong. Unfortunately, these same people spent money they didn't have, borrowed it, they didn't pay their mortgages, every extra dollar went into this Dinar investment, they went all the way and thus, they can't accept anything other than the RV happening. Hanging by a thread, hoping that the RV is always around the corner, while these Guru's get away with this, at the same time, the Dinar holders responsible for the choices they make. 

All we can do is guide them, support them and show them the way, sooner or later they find the truth, it's painful, it sucks, it's devastating, but I'm sure we have all had experiences like that in our lifetimes. You get up, you pick yourself up off the floor, dust yourself off and move on. Nothing can be more precious than life and health. Perhaps it's also a lesson for those that living simpler and with less is actually less stressful. Who knows, we all came here with specific roles to play, too bad we can't remember what they are, but I'm sure that we all planned and agreed to this, so there is a reason for everything. 

Thanks to the admins/owner of this website, you're  a great place!

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat May 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Yachtsman wrote:I want to throw up everytime I hear "We Love You" we "Stand By You" and think such things as "We Are The People" truly makes a difference

We have a big barf trench that we all share....  all that Azz Kizzing tends to make me ill also.

Yachtsman wrote: I have been struggling with a name change for these clowns as Guru is to much of a compliment !!!!

That is why we usually call them Roos.  Like Kangaroos... Do you know that in Australia, they liken kangaroos to RATS?  Yep, just ask Alley Rose... she is from Australia.

Yachtman wrote:I probably should not post anything here at all, most of the time I get slapped as it might be "Old News" or "We already know that" !

I don't think I have seen that kind of a response on here, but I don't always catch everything.  We are usually pretty tolerant here and I personally appreciate ANY one posting and sharing so I don't have to do it all.  So POST A WAY .... Happy to have you here.  Please kick back and participate.  If someone doesn't agree, don't take it personally.  We don't  encourage robot thinking and brainwashing and we appreciate everyone having their own intellectual thoughts on topics.

Glad you are here Yachtsman

Last edited by Ponee on Sat May 17, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sat May 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Ponee, I know about the kangaroos. Most of my staff is in Australia, and wish I was also most of the time !

Anyway, thanks to you also, and I am glad to contribute when the mood hits me. For a bit I just did as a guest, but guess I wont be any longer, just as myself.

Have a great weekend, lets see what comes up next to help with the weight loss program of guru poo.
Although, I can't wait to cash out on Monday morning. I have even cancelled all of my morning meetings to be ready. I have my shrink (DOCTOR) going with me, My attorney (Defense), and my H & R Block tax idiot also. I could not find an educated CPA to go along.

So, hope to see you and GG there !!!!
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun May 18, 2014 9:17 am

Happy Sunday ! Sure, while still on this Roller Coaster, I think it's time we need a Theme Song !

ROLLIN, ROLLIN, ROLLIN, THE GURU POO  STILL STROKEN
ROLLIN, ROLLIN, ROLLIN, THE GURU INTEL IS BROKEN

omg  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 1656125192  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 1656125192  2cents 

Suppose I need to work on the rest, but need more coffee first ! LMAO

Last edited by Yachtsman on Sun May 18, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun May 18, 2014 9:38 am

Yachtsman, are we talkin Rawhide? LOL Now there's an antique.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun May 18, 2014 9:42 am

Yes, I think we are. You know the saying, "Beer, Not just for Breakfast Any longer" !
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun May 18, 2014 9:57 am

BritishBulldog wrote:I already sent an email to my Aunt who works at a bank that has offices in Germany. Should hear back in a few hours that its not true.

She's also told me numerous times that it can't "go live" in certain countries...it will be in all countries that that specific bank has offices in. 

So as usual Tony is full of poop...The End
AS usual!!! Good job bulldog !!!! coffeebath
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun May 18, 2014 10:10 am

I thought I would share my Bank Story. This morning on my way to Church I stopped by my local bank. I pulled into the drive up window. After sitting there for about 30 minutes waiting for a teller at the window to come and ask me "What can we Help you with ?" figuring that there certainly would be personel there since they have been on "Lock Down" now for quite some time.

I patiently, kept waiting, I was listening to Queen "We Are The Champions", no one came to the widow. Knowing full well, there had to be someone inside, and possibly a little disheveled after all this time being fed, but full knowing not showered, I had a complete set of instructions of how to bathe in a public bathroom to ease the tension of this seclusion and situation.

Eventually, I just started screaming into the teller microphone, Hey "We Are The People" as I figured that surely they would know who I was, and the effects our Twitter campaign had on the new world order. Suddenly, I was surrounded, Police cars, Fire Trucks, State Troopers, and an Ambulance.

Long story short, my new car has been confiscated and Towed. I was put in a very nice white coat (Fits a little snug for my taste) Rustled to the ground, thrown in the back of the ambulance, sedated and now comited for 72 hour for observation.

Please, would somebody call TNT Tony, Okie, Poppy3 or one of the other Guru's to vouch for me, so I can get out of here. If they are not available, please notify a 3 letter agency, so possibly they can assist in my situation.

omg  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 3508649203  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 3508649203  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 3508649203  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 3508649203  TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 3508649203
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 18, 2014 11:15 am

Yachtsman ....  lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao sarcastic eys TNT Tony said, " Just got a text saying it went live in Germany after the banks closed" 2218296283 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum