Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept...

2 posters

Go down

Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... Empty Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept...

Post by HezekiaH Fri May 16, 2014 4:07 pm

5-16-2014   Intel Guru DC   [via Adept1]  The US finally agreed to accept the rate after a LOT of back and forth. It was put back in Iraq’s hands.  CBI and Maliki wanted to do some last minute announcements, and they did some grandstanding that took up most of yesterday.  Now, today, live rates have been popping up through the world since yesterday morning, even down to the teller screens in different parts of the world.  They have been turning on and off all afternoon and evening. Through this morning, we have had folks checking in many different countries, and some have seen the rates at the CBI, at the bank level, and occasionally at the teller level.   [post 1of 2....stay tuned]

5-16-2014   Intel Guru DC   There have been announcements in Iraq but there have been too many in the past, and people want them to stop talking and get it done.  They announced in the  mosques that they were opening the banks at 6 to allow folks to do some exchanges and for lower denominations to get out.  That has been successful, although it is stopped for the date because it’s late there. One friend did exchange himself in Baghdad, and others have reported currency at a higher rate.   I think things look phenomenally good.  They have so much that points to the fact that this thing is right upon us and expected to go down now. [Are all the currencies we’ve been hearing about in the first basket?]  I understand all the currencies are back in the first basket now.
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept... Empty Re: Guru DC...The US finally agreed to accept...

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Yea, right ... I'm sure this is as accurate as all your other announcements, which is to say you are once again FOS.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum