Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14

Go down

Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 Empty Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14

Post by Ponee Wed May 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Happy Wednesday everyone!

There’s a LOT of stuff in the news, so I’ll keep the niceties to a minimum and 
the info to a maximum.

Biggest news - Kurdistan is blazing trails! They obviously see no need to dilly-dally. 
which I find to be very encouraging.

For those of you new to the Iraqi Dinar saga, here’s a little pro-tip - a huge factor in 
raising the value of the Dinar is a stable government. A stable government needs some 
“middle ground” between the Kurds and the rest of Iraq. One of the major issues is the 
budget, because that decides what money goes to the Kurdish region and what money 
goes to the rest of Iraq. The Kurds have been holding out for a larger piece of the pie, 
and Baghdad can’t argue too much, because the Kurds have so much oil!

Now consider the following:

Parliament to name PM and Deputy: https://www.dinardaily.net/t33863-kurdistan-parliament-resumes-its-sessions-to-discuss-draft-laws-and-naming-the-prime-minister-and-his-deputy#213542

Kurdistan willing to bet on oil reserves and lose portion of budget…. HMMMMM, does 
this sound like someone is confident in the value there? Link: https://www.dinardaily.net/t33864-kurdistan-is-betting-on-its-oil-export-revenues-and-risk-losing-the-region-s-share-in-the-budget#213543

Kurdish Parliament expects to see formation of new gov’t: https://www.dinardaily.net/t33865-kurdish-parliament-begins-its-session-and-it-is-expected-to-witness-the-formation-of-the-new-government#213545

Kurdistan will lead the WORLD in oil production: https://www.dinardaily.net/t33866-kurdistan-region-leads-the-world-in-oil-production#213546

KURDISTAN TALKING HCL BABY!!!! LINK https://www.dinardaily.net/t33867-oil-law-first-to-be-endorsed-next-parliament-kurdish-allliance#213547

Now that the Kurds are moving forward without getting all of the things they were 
demanding, what do you think might be happening? I don’t think it takes a rocket 
surgeon to figure out that things are moving in the right direction, my friends!

If none of those links up there gave you a reason to smile, you might want to get your 
pulse checked. This is an EXCITING time for Iraq! 

Other news:

Maliki and Obama could be exchanging notes on how to be a dictator as he 
once again uses “Executive Authority” to skirt the normal procedures. Honestly, 
I don’t care what he does or if he stays or goes… as long as the country keeps 
moving in the right direction, I’m well aware that omelette’s are not made without 
breaking some eggs (and in Maliki’s case, some laws!). Just raise the value of 
the currency already! Link: Nouri al-Maliki committed constitutional breaches after the elections

An interesting thread with speculation on raising the value before June 2014… there 
are other factors to support that kind of move, but see what the members have to 
say here: https://www.dinardaily.net/t33868-cbi-to-apply-mechanism-to-raise-value-of-iqd-prior-to-june-2014-the-reliance-on-cbi-monetary-policy-open#213548

And yet another tidbit that makes me feel warm and fuzzy… is Iraq ready to ditch 
US protection and go full independent? It’s possible! Link:  https://www.dinardaily.net/t33869-iraq-declares-not-to-renew-its-demand-for-the-united-states-to-protect-his-assets-amid-fears-of-loss#213549

I know that was a lot to absorb, so I’ll keep my answers to the questions short….

================

countryroads Hi Adam.  Would you please tell us just what all is left to be done before there will be an RV?  Some of the postings leave me quite confused (ie: one will say that this or that has been taken care of, and others say that it is still unfinished and needs to be settled.) It would sure be nice to have RV GPS's so we wound know how close we are to our destinations. 
Maybe I am asking for too much, but would you please give it a shot.
Thanks
Countryroads

HCL is the biggest one. Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 Th_smiley_two_thumbs_up

dinarolover hi adam  can you tell me if the rv will be announced  before the ramadam ? make my day adam ;-)  Love You

It definitely has a chance to! Things are looking good now.
roseserv Hello Adam,  Thank you for providing a level headed approach to this investment.

Recently, a question was presented to me that i was unsure of and unable to honeslty answer. It seems to be one of the reasons for the negativity toward this investment, since it would be a major reason to not increase the value of the Dinar.

That question was:  How is Iraq paying off it debts (and how is it getting paid for their oil)?  Is it being done in Dinar or US Dollars?

To me (and others) it seems that if Dinars are being used to pay off debt, then keeping the value low would be better for Iraq. But it also seems they would need to be getting paid in Dollars for that to be true.. But if they are using US Dollars to pay of debt, then it would be best to increase hte value of the Dinar (if they are being paid in Dinar).
This is why i am unsure and seek your opinion.     

Excuse me if this was aked before, i did not see it. Thanks in advance.  RV soon! 

They use USD and IQD as if there was no difference other than the actual exchange rate. The CBI does a very good job of controlling the rate and the money supply, so it's not really important... but to answer the question, they pay and get paid in USD.

Nelg Does the Iraqi Bond Rate have any bearing at all on the possible rv rate?  Then explain a "yes" or "no" answer.

I will need to research that one a little before I can answer. Good question. Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 Th_smiley_two_thumbs_up

2nd question:  With the recent proliferation of news about how bad an investment we are making by purchasing the IQD, some are having second thoughts about their purchase.  What would you say about their "source" of information?  And, how valid are "their" conclusions?   

I would say "Learn the facts, and make your own decisions." Nobody knows for sure what way this will go. Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 TwoCents

fred5688 Have you seen the media report on the dinar?  I still have faith in what you are doing for all of us, but i sure wish it was over , and we were  going to the banks. Do you have any good news for us? We sure could use some.  Again thanks for all you are doing

See my above statements Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 Smile

chess HELLO ADAM:   Besides for their country's benefit, just wondering how much desire the CBI really has in creating thousands of overnight
                           millionaires?......thanks

Whatever happens to our currency also happens to theirs - I don't think they care if we get a little richer while they get a LOT richer.

dontlop What do ya think about executive order 13033 ending a week from Thursday?

It's kind of irrelevant to be honest. Iraq will do what they want to do regardless of any of our Executive Orders.  Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 TwoCents

calkid11 Hello Adam have you heard any good news o. The HCL yet? Thank you and the Mods for everything you do.

Yes sir! I mentioned a it a few times above  Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 Th_smiley_two_thumbs_up

ezrapound Morning Adam. It is being reported ( or speculated anyway) all over the net about an R/V before June. Any thoughts on this?

I think that would be just fine with me!  Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 Laugh

Wiljor Hello Adam,  We have seen many events that have taken place over the last few weeks moving us forward. To keep us moving in the same direction, what would you say could be the next 2-3 issues of MAJOR importance that could come together that pushes us closer to our collective goal?

Thanks for keeping it grounded and real, much appreciated

Everything that Kurdistan appears to be doing is PERFECT for us. I'm watching closely at this time.  Adam Montana's Weekly Chat Script - 5-14-14 Th_smiley_two_thumbs_up
djgabrielie Adam,
. Who won the election?
. Did they pass the budget?
. Where does the HCL stand?
. The currency auctions decreased for a few days then sky rocketed. What is going on there?

Election results won't be available in full for some time yet. Budget is in process, HCL is moving forward, and I don't pay attention to the auctions. (Until the rate changes, I don't think it's a reliable indicator of anything.)

=======================

A huge thanks to Thug for filling in on the “Nadita File” - for those of you that don’t 
know, Nadita does regular updates on current events sprinkled with humor and quips. 
They are a riot to read, and DinarThug filled in with the “Thugita File” - if you could use 
a laugh or three, check it out! Link: http://iqd.me/l/w0z4

Last but not least, cast your vote for your guess on the rate: http://iqd.me/l/w0z3

That's it for now - have a great day, and watch your email for big news when it happens!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum