Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night

3 posters

Go down

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night Empty MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night

Post by Ponee Wed May 14, 2014 11:47 am

05/13/2014

[ChildOfGod] Tweet from MarkZ @9:39PM: Short of the RV I am not certain the news today could be better!

[landons nana][..okieoilman] THERE SEEMS TO BE A DOOM AND GLOOM APPROACH TO A LOT OF THE FINANCIAL COMMENTATORS LATELY---AS LONG AS THE USD IS THE WORLD'S ONLY ACCEPTED RESERVE CURRENCY IT WILL ALWAYS BE DOMINANT--EVENTUALLY THERE WILL BE AS MANY AS 5 DIFFERENT CURRENCIES AND THEN THE USD WILL DE-VALUE, BUT ONLY BY A FRACTION---YOU SEE--ECONOMICS DOESN'T ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST ANSWER-------THE COUNTRY WITH THE LARGEST MILITARY WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST SAY

[MarkZ] landons nana It already has been losing value internationally. This will help us compete internationally with trades as we start producinig goods again. No one panic about the value of our money. It will be ok.

[chucker7] Hi MarkZ

[jtrain7] Markz so cat/mouse is over and the inevitable has to be acquiesced to... interesting and hopefully true

[MarkZ] jtrain7 I believe it to be 100% true. ok bye all.

See you soon.

[MarkZ] Thank you all for the many prayers this past week. They have meant a lot.

[jeff] MarkZ you mean asia can still depend upon us the largest consumer nation on earth to buy their low end manufactured goods? LOL

[MarkZ] jeff lol. I mean we can start producing high quality stuff again. When we move to REAL money we will need to start producing goods again.

[jeff] MarkZ I know for a fact that H1B Visas are drying up

[MarkZ] jeff you noticed that?

[jeff] Markz lol yep

[happydave1] MarkZ real money ?

[MarkZ] happydave1 Not fiat

[jtrain7] Markz what gives u confidence in what ur hearing as opposed to the last 6 months of ' intel'... prayers 4 u and friends family

[MarkZ] jtrain7 I can actually see the progress and reset occurring before my very eyes. I am very excited about the movement I am seeing. That doesn't mean I am quitting the day job or not paying the bills so I can buy more dinar though! Smile

[jtwest] MarkZ what happened today that was so good ?????

[MarkZ] jtwest If I told you I would have those black SUV's in my driveway. hehehe I saw big movement on the F&P's.

[happydave1] MarkZ interesting fact .. fiat money ,, seems to live on n on n on ,,, till the east says so

[stthomas cowboy] MarkZ newbie here. Don't mean to pry but did you suffer a loss recently?

[MarkZ] stthomas cowboy I lost a very close friend due to a motorcycle accident.

[BJandJodi] MarkZ -According to Zap, O signed off on Friday, thereby preventing the USA from becoming a third world country and playing ball in the GCR. It is also clear from several inside sources that arrests have begun. I'm struggling to understand why we are not yet hearing public announcements of so much as the new asset-backed currency. Any ideas or insight?

[twinnster] yes...and zap is saying may 15???????

[MarkZ] BJandJodi You won't hear anything until it is done. The PTB are terrified that the average Americans could panic. They will try to keep the whole swap as quiet as possible. You will know it and anyone that pays attention will know it.

[jeff] MarkZ I like the word "swap"

[jtrain7] Markz so in your opinion us there a'indefensible' move that can be made to push this thru? Or is it cat and mouse to the end.

[MarkZ] jtrain7 I believe it was cat and mouse until the end. I believe that we are winding down to the end now though.

[babycakes12958] The mouse must be getting tired

[terrib] babycakes12958 or the cat? lol

[chefbear96] MarkZ if your comfortable things are moving forward at a steady pace, I'm good not knowing the details

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ Since I'm seriously buzzed, can you give a very simple statement of date ___ and rate ___ ?

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor hahaha

[BJandJodi] MarkZ - So the public won't even be informed we are going to an asset-backed currency?

[MarkZ] BJandJodi They will be informed of that. They will be told it is to avoid another banking crisis.

[#3sister] MarkZ I saw a sign today that said" Mark Z for sheriff of Nye county" is that you

[MarkZ] #3sister lol. Not that I know of!

[lilypad] MarkZ--We appreciate your words of encouragement and insight. This has been a very difficult week for us.

[MarkZ] I can't stay long this visit but I will try to pop back in before close tonight and I will be for a long visit tomorrow evening around 930 pm EDT.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night Empty Re: MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 14, 2014 1:47 pm

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night Shut-u10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night 2805820865  MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night 2805820865  MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night 2805820865  MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night Empty Re: MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night

Post by occe Wed May 14, 2014 11:16 pm

Intelligent people know that wasting time bashing some idiot is not being constructive. It seems we have a problem with bashers and no solutions.

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night 1656125192
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 15, 2014 12:05 am

The facts as they are known have been posted here many, many times. We all know them, and we all know that until the needed laws are in place, the government is fully seated, and the situation is stable nothing is going to happen.

The only solutions are for the above to happen and for the fools and liars to stop misleading people for their own purposes and shut up. The only thing with even an element of truth in the OP is that we are not going to see any significant change in the value of the dollar. The rest is worthless indefensible crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night 2805820865  MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night 2805820865  MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night 2805820865  MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Tuesday Night 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum