Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction

2 posters

Go down

Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction Empty Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction

Post by Ponee Wed May 14, 2014 11:37 am

05/14/2014

Tlar:    My prediction - If the coalition is seated and it looks like the PM position has still not been decided, my pick is still Chalabi for PM. 

IMO this is already been agreed upon by Hakim, Sadr and Barzini about a month ago and it is being kept low key to avoid the arguing and possible problems with Allawi.  tlar

BlueyesinLevis    In the face of al-Maliki .. Allawi and Najafi and al-Mutlaq planned announcement "Iraqi Alliance"

13 May 2014  Conference - Baghdad

According to media sources from the coalition "united", that Najafi has been struggling with other blocks to form a strong front acquires a majority of the seats in Parliament to form a government, "the balance of political." Said the MP for the Uniting for Reform, Haider Mulla unlikely than the last election, "
~~~

And that the formation of the new alliance under the name of" Iraqi Alliance "will not allows some parties to raise the contradictions within the main menus, and try to pull the block at the expense of the other. "

He revealed "to form a committee within the seven-headed coalition united Rafie al-Issawi to negotiate on behalf of the three lists with other blocs, stressing that the new coalition proceeded to conduct discussions to develop a mature announcement officially formed.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:   http://www.almutmar.com/index.php?id=20146352

BlueyesinLevis     If these guys align with Sadr, Hakim and Barzani.. that is all she wrote for Dawa and Maliki.. the SLC is coming around.. another article SLC were making comments about their attitudes changing about Maliki..

BlueyesinLevis          Allawi and al-Mutlaq Najafi and allied to form a government «balance»

Date Published: Tuesday, May 13th, 2014  Huda Jassim, agencies (Baghdad)

Witnessing the corridors of political struggle in Iraq sparked chaos in the country on the formation of the next government, such as the Declaration of the results of the legislative elections held late last April,

where he is expected to witness the coming days to form a large political bloc as the «Iraqi Alliance» blocks of «national» led by Iyad Allawi, and «Uniting for Reform» led by House Speaker Osama Najafi, and the Arab List, headed by Saleh al-Mutlaq,

and other blocks, where the nucleus is likely to be true for the case of the political balance in the country.

While seeking Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki frantically to the arrangement of the mass and try to get alliances enables it to the third round of the rule, see the politicians that it would be impossible amid the deteriorating situation in the country, and with the rejection of his former allies to re-Tozyrh. 

FULL ARTICLE HERE:    http://www.alittihad.ae/details.php?id=42285&y=2014&article=full

BlueyesinLevis:                 Maliki will probably end up selling used cars in Southern California... telling people he is a Jordanian refugee....

BlueyesinLevis     Countrygal wrote:  LOVE THE FACT HOW THEY TALK ABOUT RULES OF PROCEDURES IN THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE THAT ANY CANDIDATE THAT THEY PUT FORTH FOR PM AND IF HE DOESNT DO HIS JOB THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PULL HIM AND REPLACE HIM..

HAKIM IS REALLY RESTRUCTURING THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE AND MALIKI IS FIGHTING HIM ALL THE WAY BY COMING OUT WITH HIS STUPID 38 POINT PLAN FOR THE COUNTRY

WHICH IS ALL THE THINGS HE HASNT DONE IN 8 YEARS..

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE STATE OF LAW WANTS ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH SEATS OR VOICE WITHIN THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..

ITS ALSO GREAT TO SEE THAT ISSAWI WILL BE NEGOTIATING BETWEEN PARTIES TO GET THE JOB DONE..

ISSAWI WAS LIKED BY ALL INCLUDING HAKIM AND SADR, SO HE IS GREAT GO TO GUY EVEN THOUGH MALIKI MANAGED TO KEEP HIM FROM RUNNING IN THE ELECTIONS..PAY ATTENTION TO WHO THEY VISIT ~ Country Gal

Schiz           I can't see M being chosen again for pm if they do make an alliance, I can see right through what Allawi is up to, he wants it!

A is like M, he will do anything to get that pm seat....he will be just as bad as M if he gets it too.  A and M hate each other yet they're parties are talking about joining. Just shows how desperate scum can get, like junkies trying to get their next fix, they will do anything.

I hope they both get nothing in the next government of Iraq!....well a prison cell for them both would be nice.

Here's hoping that if M somehow does get out of facing justice that the people choose to get that justice in their own way any way they can...and then A after.  Lots of Karma awaiting these two, that's for sure.

Tlar          This is maybe the beginning of a problem within the coalition.  One of the reasons that Alawi was left out of the early conversations between Sadr, Hakim and Barzini and the coalition delt with the splinter groups instead of Allawi, was just because of what being stated in this article. 

Allawi wants to be the PM and the coalition does not want him.  He is trying to get everyone to make him the PM.

This is a good indication of why it was so important to put procedural rules in place.  The rule where each block put forth a list of candidates and then the heads of the blocks by secret ballot, will resolve this,. 

Allawi thinks he should inherit this position because he won the first election and now its his turn. 

Like a baby he will scream its mine I deserve it, but Sadr, Hakim and Barzini most likely have already discussed this without him and they have tentively already decided on a new PM.  These meetings took place before the elections.

We will just have to wait to see how this pans out.  My hope has been that it will appear that Allawi is in the running until the new parliament is seated and that no announcement is made before hand of who is the PM because it could upset the delicate balance of the coalition. 

In other words blindside Allawi at the first meeting voting in the PM they had already decided on.

Allawi is as nuts in some respects as is Maliki.  He could do something stupid if he thinks he is being snubbed and will not be the next PM. 

My prediction - If the coalition is seated and it looks like the PM position has still not been decided, my pick is still Chalabi for PM.  IMO this is already been agreed upon by Hakim, Sadr and Barzini about a month ago and it is being kept low key to avoid the arguing and possible problems with Allawi.  tlar

Dr. Gann             Barzani warns he could dump Maliki     May 14, 2014         

ARBIL: The president of Iraqi Kurdistan, Masoud Barzani, said Iraq had been led in an authoritarian direction by Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki and threatened to end the oil-rich autonomous region’s participation in the federal government.

The incumbent premier’s rivals, both Shi’ite and Sunni, are hoping Barzani and the Kurds will help them thwart Maliki’s bid to stay in office for four more years.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:  Reuters
https://www.dinardaily.net/t33858-barzani-warns-he-could-dump-maliki#213528
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction Empty Re: Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction 1150991001 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction 2805820865  Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction 2805820865  Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction 2805820865  Tlar's Thoughts & Prediction 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum