Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance

5 posters

Go down

Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  Empty Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance

Post by Ponee Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 am

Jester & Member Chat Tues PM
05/14/2014

Post From Jester's Place By Patience

Jester] HELLO EVERYONE

[Jester] Truth WHAT WILL YOU LIKE TO HEAR FROM ME? HAHAHAH...

[Patience] Jester GOOD EVENING JESTER

[Jester] Patience   HI THERE.... 

[Betsy Ross] Jester How was your day today?

[Jester] Betsy Ross WELL... YESTERDAY I BOUGHT A HOUSE... TODAY WE LOOKED AT IT... WORKED UP THE REPAIR ESTIMATE... WAS A GOOD FUN DAY... START WORK MONDAY...
~~~

[Betsy Ross] Jester so you are going to flip it?

[Jester] Betsy Ross YEP... THAT IS THE PLAN...

[LuckyB] MR Jester how is you Day so far Sir

[MotoXR] LuckyB some days i feel like a cat watching to see if a frog jumps out of the aquarium hahaha

[Jester] LuckyB NOT BAD AT ALL... WAS A GOOD DAY...

[Jester] MotoXR STOPPIT!

[pollyp] Jester, I just came back. Did you ever give your take on the USN being released in the next few days?

[Jester] pollyp ONLY THE ONE WHERE I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE FEBRUARY.... BUT I AM SURE EVERYONE FORGOT THAT... HAHAHAHAHA

[MotoXR] I have to say with the economy the way it is and our current administrations goof ups. More people i talk to are more aware and willing to listen and make the right changes come election time. To bad we have all had to endure all this time for eyes to open up and realize what is and has been going on

[Jester] I PREDICTED 90-120 DAYS AROUND THEN... AND WE ARE JUST STARTING THAT TIME FRAME NOW.... BUT HEY.... NO ONE LISTENS TO WHAT I SAY ANYWAY... HAHAHAHAH

[pollyp] Well you did tell us we should be watching for it......

[LuckyB] it was to happen last Oct Nov . when the fed was shut down but they Dug there way out of I

[Jester] LuckyB WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE FED WAS SHUT DOWN... THAT SEEMS TO BE A CRUEL JOKE PERPETRATED ON SOME THAT DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF HOW THAT WORKS...

[LuckyB] let me rephrase my words when Obama closed many parts of the fed , when they said there was no money and military has to go threw a private organization to get paid

[lulu] Jester I don't like it when you say "you guys" and lump us all together it doesn't feel good

[Jester] lulu OK FINE... EVERYONE BUT YOU... HAHAHAHAH  

[MotoXR] Jester I remember but sometimes My inner Sgt. Schultz Gets the best of me I hear and see nothing hahaha  

[Jester] MotoXR I KNOW THAT FEELING... SOMETIMES IT IS EASIER TO JUST HUNKER DOWN AND BE QUIET... AHAHAHA

[MotoXR] Jester, I was wondering if you or anyone has been watching on the History channel "Americas book of secrets"  

[BocaLinda] Jester, so 90-120 from February, or start counting 3-4 months out from now?  

[lulu] Jester so many things have changed since the beginning its hard to keep up ! But only one person asked the   . And I will mention that if people are reading other peoples stuff they are going to get confused but we are not all confused and some of us are not guys. Ps I don't read other peoples stuff for this very reason they have proved to be wrong time and time again

[Jester] lulu OKAY... NOT SURE I AM FOLLOWING 100% BUT I THINK I GET THE DRIFT....

[LuckyB] linda im thinking may to august

[BocaLinda] Luckyb ok. Thx hon

[LuckyB] i may be wrong but Mr j said we are starting the 90 to 120 i believe that is what i under stood  

[LuckyB] i could be wrong

[Jester] LuckyB YOU ARE.. I SAID THAT BACK IN FEBRUARY...  

[LuckyB] i am what Jester .. i am right or i am wrong or i am wrong right or right in a wrong way ????

[MotoXR] LuckyB Mid May thru June/July unless things change. Correct

[Jester] LuckyB PLEASE RE-READ WHAT I WROTE... I SAID THAT BACK IN FEBRUARY... 

[Jester] SOME OF YOU GUYS DO NOT MAKE NOTES AND REMEMBER WHAT I SAID .... HHAHAHAHA     

[sillycindy] Jester is it possible we are going in to 2015?

[Jester] sillycindy ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE... BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD ASK ME THAT QUESTION WHEN IT IS NOT WHAT I HAVE SAID...

[Jester] IF YOU WILL LIKE TO BELIEVE THE ONES THAT PREDICT 2015 THEN I SUGGEST YOU GO ASK THEM SOME QUESTIONS....

[MotoXR] Jester, so far there has only been one individual that has been correct, I think we are all here talking to him

[Jester] I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS WILL COME IN HERE AND ASK ME QUESTIONS BASED ON OTHER PEOPLES STUFF LIKE I AM NOT GOING TO FIGURE THAT OUT...

[lulu] Jester this "guy"does not do that, like I said I don't read d.g , and I cringe when other people bring it up. I only want to hear what you have to say I have learned a lot from this room

[LuckyB] Jester your loyal subjects want your Honest opinion sir

[MotoXR] Tinroof i think people want to believe others and get caught up in their fairytales which is so sad and causes alot of grief and let downs, I'm very thankful we don't have to go thru that on JP's

[Jester] I HAVE A WHOLE TEAM OF PEOPLE THAT FEED ME ALL THE BS INFO OUT THERE..

I KNOW WHO IS SAYING WHAT... THE 2015 PREDICTION IS MTN GOAT... WHO IS NOW OF THE OPINION THAT WE SHOULD PESTER THE CRAP OUT OF EVERYONE AND MAKE A NUISANCE OF OURSELVES LIKE TNT DID PREVIOUSLY...

I BELIEVE THIS HAS CAUSED PART OF OUR PROBLEMS AND THE PROLIFERATION OF THIS BS IS NOT GOING TO HELP A THING... THEY DO NOT CARE.... THEY DO NOT NEED US...

MAKING IT HARDER FOR THEM TO TOLERATE US DOES NOT SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA IN MY OPINION....

[lulu] Jester its right up there with crowding the banks

[Jester] LuckyB THERE YA GO....

[TinRoof] MotorX...it's like Jester has said before. We are human and want to take the path of least resistance. If something sounds better than the truth we tend to listen with our ears open. Human nature

[TinRoof] Doesn't make it right tho

[LuckyB] Jester Thumbs UP to you sir  

[MotoXR] Very happy to see a majority of the peep's out there disagree with MG and will not do what he/she is asking per the messages left on her post

[ModelWoman] Jester I thought Memphis dissected Mountain Goat's post wonderfully!   If you get a chance look at Recaps and read it.

[Jester] ModelWoman HERE IS WHERE I TELL YOU GUYS THAT I DO NOT NEED TO GO DO THAT... I DO NOT NEED TO HAVE OTHERS VERIFICATION TO KNOW WHAT I KNOW IS RIGHT....

[lulu] I'd rather spend time listening to jester than comparing incompetent guru s and their disinformation

[Jester] AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH... I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO FOOL WITH IT....  

[MotoXR] Jester, How is your friend MarkZ doing, sounds like he has been swamped with his work, Hope he gets a chance to talk to you and come up for air. Nice to have both of you here the other night/week  

[Jester] ModelWoman WELL I KNEW THE POST WAS BS... THE TIGER SHOWED HIS/HER STRIPES...

[ModelWoman] Jester You are talking about Mountain Goat's post aren't you?

[lulu] Jester I think more of us visualizing and knowing that will happen beats calling and writing congress every time I will not let the roller coaster gurus have even one second of my imagination or contemplation  

[Hannah] Jester Good evening. I hope you've had a good day.

[Jester] Hannah A FEW PEOPLE BOTHERED ME EARLIER BUT I AM GOOD NOW.... HAHAHAHAH

[Hannah] Jester Ha! Good to get the pests out of the way early in the day

[Jester] Hannah FOR SURE... HAHAHAHA  

[lulu] Hannah and it will be brought up in this room untainted if we just wait for jester he does his homework ! Period.

[Louvy23] Coming in for a Jester revitalization

[Americana] Louvy23 you came to the right place...

[Louvy23] I know, he's the man

[Louvy23] How's our new Republic going boss that being Jester

[lulu] Is Jester still in the room?

[Patience] NO HE FELL OUT

[Louvy23] I maybe all wet but my upcoming votes will be for the Tea Party, in my eye they are all about the constitution of law

[Louvy23] They are We The People  

[LuckyB] hey where the J MISTER go ... lool

[Jester] THAT WAS INTERESTING... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] GOT BACK JUST IN TIME TO SAY GOOD NIGHT TO EVERYONE...

[lulu] Thank you all for this room all the people, jester and mods, its a wonderful place to be and I appreciate the time people donate from their daily lives to make it happen

[Patience] THANK YOU ALL FOR STOPPING BY JESTERS PLACE. HAVE A GREAT EVENING...     

[Patience] IT IS MY PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU ALL COME TO JESTERS PLACE AND FOR ME TO WORK WITH OUR GREAT MOD STAFF. THEY ARE THE BEST!

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT ALL.. SEE YA LATERBYE
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  Empty Re: Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Jester wrote:[Jester] Truth WHAT WILL YOU LIKE TO HEAR FROM ME? HAHAHAH...

Well truth would be a good start ... oh wait ... never mind.....  Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  2805820865  Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  2805820865  Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  2805820865  Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  Empty Re: Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance

Post by BritishBulldog Thu May 15, 2014 10:37 am

It's funny how all the gooroos are right....but yet none of what they say ever comes to fruition.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu May 15, 2014 3:05 pm

lulu wrote:I'd rather spend time listening to jester than comparing incompetent guru s and their disinformation

I still don't know why he thinks his info is any different than any other gurus

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm

OH, but he's not like and doesn't listen to the other gurus, he tells it like it is, just ask him. He has been telling them 90 to 120 days since February ... oh wait, we can't find anything but pump, pump, pump from him in February ... never mind

Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  1656125192 Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  1656125192 Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  1656125192 Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  1656125192 Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  2805820865  Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  2805820865  Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  2805820865  Jester agrees that TNT TONY and Mnt Goat are full of B.S. and a nuisance  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri May 16, 2014 1:14 am

He is different?  HA, in a pigs eye!  The only difference is that he flaunts his BS and then says he is better than the others  by distancing himself?  Bogus.

Once a 'roo always one.  They begin by touting little lies and end by being able to attempt the big BS itself.  Either way and eventually they end up telling the same thing - lies. 

I noticed that on one of the sites they begin the process with a disclaimer to gain.  Whooooooopie ding dong.  And people in hell want ice water too.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri May 16, 2014 11:59 pm

...and the reed will bend as the wind blows upon it

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum