Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-"

4 posters

Go down

Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" Empty Re: Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-"

Post by Ponee Wed May 14, 2014 9:21 am

05/13/2014

[..okieoilman] THERE HAS BEEN MANY, MANY, POSITIVE MOVES MADE THAT MAKE THE R/V CLOSER THAN EVER.

I WOULD THINK WE ARE WELL PAST THE POINT OF WANDERING IF THIS WHOLE THING WAS REAL OR MEMOREX.

THE DELAYS THAT SEEMED ENDLESS WITH EXCUSES HAVE PASSED.

THE PRESSURE EXERTED ON THE USA TO INITIATE THE GLOBAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE DINAR IS EXCEEDINGLY GREAT AND THE USA HAS PAINTED THEMSELVES INTO A CORNER AND HAS TO STAND AND PRODUCE THIS TIME WITH NO OTHER EXCUSES BEING TOLERATED ON THE WORLD STAGE.
~~~

[preacherman] Okie, Are we doing a Q&A or just a little chit chat?

[..okieoilman] VERY SHORT Q&a PLEASE---I HAVE BEEN VERY ILL-------------

[..okieoilman] I WILL ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS IF I KNOW THE ANSWER

[..okieoilman] HAVE HAD THE CRUD THAT ALMOST DONE ME IN-----IF I HAD BEEN A DOG I WOULD HAVE HAD MYSELF EUTHINIZED (SP)

[oktxmam] ..okieoilman Is it a requirement that the new UST notes which are Basil III compliant come out before the GCR can happen?

[..okieoilman] oktxmam oktxmam --IT IS/WAS SCHEDULED TO BE AT THE SAME TIME

[ModelWoman] ..okieoilman Should we see the new UST notes by this Friday? Will they announce the new UST note to the public? Praying you feel better soon!

[..okieoilman] ModelWoman --THERE WILL BE NO FANFARE OR PUBLIC HOOP-LA SURROUNDING THIS EVENT---THE AVERAGE AMERICAN WAS NEVER TO HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.

[DinarBob] ..okieoilman Are the notes UST or USN or both?

[preacherman] ..okieoilman I was raised by Okie's so I know crud and it don't feel very good!!! No fun at [..okieoilman] DinarBob --MAKES NO NEVER MIND---THEY WILL SPEND THE SAME WAY

[ModelWoman] ..okieoilman So we have to keep asking at out bank if the UST Notes are out?

[..okieoilman] ModelWoman --WHY?

[ModelWoman] ..okieoilman How will we know the UST Notes are out then?

[..okieoilman] ModelWoman --CHECK MY BILLFOLD

[..okieoilman] DON'T GET HUNG UP ON WHAT THE CURRENCY IS TO BE DESIGNATED AT

[pooch] ..okieoilman Do you have information as to the Zim going at the same time as Dinar/Dong. I am sorry you have been sick, prayers sir

[..okieoilman] pooch --THIS SEEMS TO BE A WELL PROTECTED SECRET------(AS PER UST CONTACT)

[preacherman] ..okieoilman I ask my credit union about the UST'S and they didn't acknowledge anything about them, claiming they hadn't heard anything yet.

[..okieoilman] preacherman --A LOT OF SMALLER BANKS WILL RECEIVE THEM THRU ATTRITION

[SKnott] Okie. Thanks. Just thank you and God bless you. You're an amazing man of God. Love ya!

[..okieoilman] SKnott ---THANKS---JUST GLAD THE GOOD LORD TOLERATES ME

[THJ] ..okieoilman Have you seen the new bills yet?

[oktxmam] ..okieoilman How long can Iraq go with an RI without it becoming an International Currency? Is there a time limit?

[..okieoilman] oktxmam --A MISNOMER--IRAQ REALLY SCREWED THE POOCH WHEN THEY R/I ON THEIR OWN CONTRARY TO THE AGREEMENT WITH THE IMF AND UST---IT MESSED UP THE PROCEDURE THAT WAS TO BE FOLLOWED

[DinarBob] ..okieoilman Is it going to be an RI, an RV or a GCR since Iraq did the RI?

[..okieoilman] DinarBob --BY THE TIME WE GET IT . IT WILL BE CALLED AN EXCHANGABLE CURRENCY AND IT WILL BE OF WORTH WHAT THE IMF, FOREX, BIS, AND THE CURRENCY PLAYERS DESIGNATE IT TO BE.

[johng] ..okieoilman Does Jack Lew's trip to China have anything to do with getting this RV done?

..okieoilman] johng ---NOPE---HE'S BEGGING CHINA TO CO-OPERATE MORE WITH THE USA REGARDING THEIR CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE---

THEY DE-VALUED 4% JUST RECENTLY GIVING THEM A FURTHER ADVANTAGE FOR FOREIGN TRADE OVER OTHER COUNTRIES

preacherman] ..okieoilman Any chance Maliki is doing this on purpose? Maybe part of a plan to subvert to stay in power?

[..okieoilman] preacherman ---SURE---THIS WAS A PROMISE HE MADE HE HAD TO KEEP AND ALSO TO INFLUENCE THE PARLIMENTARY BLOCKS TO AGREE TO VOTING HIM IN ON A 3RD TERM

[oktxmam] ..okieoilman Do the elections in Iraq have any bearing on the GCR? Does it make any difference if Maliki is reelected?

[..okieoilman] oktxmam --THINGS ARE WAY PAST ELECTIONS HAVING AN INFLUENTIAL EFFECT----THE MULE IS DONE OUT OF THE BARN

[mikesbabe] ..okieoilman If the USA does not move forward with this, will we be left out? Glad to hear your feeling better Praying for complete healing and Thank You for coming in with the update. Blessings

[..okieoilman] mikesbabe ---KEEP CONFIDENT---THERE ARE NO WAY THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN---SEVERAL COUNTRIES ALREADY HAVE ACCEPTED THE RATE PROPOSED AND BEING UTILIZED---IT IS PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN

[jesusfirst] ..okieoilman For the record, I believe the good Lord delights in you dear one!!!

[..okieoilman] jesusfirst ---I SURE HOPE SO

[oktxmam] ..okieoilman I hear you saying all good news for us. This is happening. Praise God. Thank you for bringing good news!

[..okieoilman] oktxmam ---I REPORT--YOU DECIDE

[THJ] ..okieoilman Will the actions of the UAE help speed things up?

[..okieoilman] THJ --NO EFFECT

[preacher53] ..okieoilman may the blessings of the Lord overtake you..

[..okieoilman] preacher53 --BACK AT YOU BROTHER

[..okieoilman] THE REASON I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING IS BECAUSE OF THE CONSTANT CHANGE OF PROCEDURE FROM DAY TO DAY THAT WOULD ONLY CONFUSE YOU---(LIKE IT DOES ME)

[Crimsontide] ..okieoilman it's intentional IMHO

[..okieoilman] EVER HEAR THAT PHRASE----CHANGE IS INEVITABLE----THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THAT ADDAGE

[DinarBob] ..okieoilman I am not asking for date or rate. Is there going to be an international rate, a market rate and contract rates?

[..okieoilman] DinarBob --THATS WHAT WERE TOLD HOWEVER THEIR MAY BE STIPULATIONS ON SOME OF THE CONTRACT'S RATES THAT YOU WILL WANT TO CONSIDER---

JUST CAUSE THE RATE IS PALATABLE DOESN'T PRECLUDE THE RESPONSIBILITY OR OVERSITE THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH IT---

RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78----THAT IS ALREADY ABOVE WHAT WE INITIALLY EXPECTED

[txnative] ..okieoilman do you really think we're at the end of this ride?

[tacdolphin] Okie, I am at a financial deadline this week that I can't make without the currency exchange. Do you TRULY think the US will finally let this go SOON??

[..okieoilman] I HAVE PREDICTED TOO MANY TIMES BEFORE----ALL I KNOW IS THINGS ARE REALLY PROGRESSING AND AS TO AN EXACT DATE----ONLY THE GOOD LORD KNOWS----

ALL I KNOW IS WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE TO THIS COMING TO FRUITION

[rmjgold] ..okieoilman ARE WE WAITING ON ANY OTHER TREASURY NOTES OR ANY OTHER PAPERWORK THAT COUILD HOLD UP THIS BLESSING?

[..okieoilman] rmjgold --NO AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING---BUT---THINGS CONSTANTLY CHANGE BUT THIS TIME IT IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE

[ModelWoman] ..okieoilman Are you going to be in DC Friday for Operation American Spring?

[sabickford] okieoilman we keep hearing that there are some who do not want us to have this blessing (induviduals,Cabal, Group, etc.?) will it be let known in the future as to who they were and what we might be able to do to get them out of power like this?

[..okieoilman] sabickford --CAN YOU PUSH A ROPE?

[..okieoilman] THE TRADERS ARE ALREADY TRADING THE DINAR (UNDER THE COVER OF DARKNESS) SO----------WE SHOULD LOOK FOR IT VERY SOON AS THEY WOULD NOT BE TRADING A WORTHLESS CURRENCY

[DinarBob] ..okieoilman I have been hearing of changes; do you think we are going to see changes in reviving our America?

[..okieoilman] DinarBob --THERE ARE CERTAINLY ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT AREN'T THEY?

[Crimsontide] DinarBob I WANNA SEE THE TRN BACKED BY GOLD

[..okieoilman] Crimsontide --THAT IS PART OF BASEL 3 REQUIREMENT BUT EVEN THEN IT ONLY REQUIRES 20% BACKING

[tcdolphin] Any idea WHAT or WHO is holding this up??

[..okieoilman] tacdolphin ---YES—MAIDENFORM

[tacdolphin] LOL

[..okieoilman] DID ANYONE GET THAT?

[jda] ..okieoilman i got it lol

[abuelita] Okie good evening. Is it true that the USA will lose it dollar value on June 1st. as Stanberry says?

[..okieoilman] abuelita ALL CURRIENCIES WILL BE ADJUSTED UP OR DOWN---NO CRASH THOUGH

[..okieoilman] THERE SEEMS TO BE A DOOM AND GLOOM APPROACH TO A LOT OF THE FINANCIAL COMMENTATORS LATELY---

AS LONG AS THE USD IS THE WORLD'S ONLY ACCEPTED RESERVE CURRENCY IT WILL ALWAYS BE DOMINANT--

EVENTUALLY THERE WILL BE AS MANY AS 5 DIFFERENT CURRENCIES AND THEN THE USD WILL DE-VALUE, BUT ONLY BY A FRACTION---

YOU SEE--ECONOMICS DOESN'T ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST ANSWER-------THE COUNTRY WITH THE LARGEST MILITARY WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST SAY

[Crimsontide] ..okieoilman AND WE HAVE THE LARGEST ARMY!!!!!

[coffeehound17] Okie, are we still looking at a "1-800" exchange process or is it still being discussed? Thank you sir.

[..okieoilman] coffeehound17 -THATS WHAT IS BEING DEBATED PRESENTLY

[..okieoilman] WITH A CHANGE OF LEADERSHIP (OR SHOULD I SAY LACK OF) OUR COUNTRY WILL RETURN TO IT'S PREEMINANCE IT ONCE ENJOYED--OUR ALLIES DON'T TRUST US---OUR ENEMYS DON'T FEAR US---

-THAT MUST CHANGE IN 2014 MID TERM ELECTIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PRESEDENTIAL ELECTION IN 2016----

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHAT I THINK OF HILLARY CLINTON AS PROFANITY ISN'T ALLOWED ON THIS SITE

MzzMicki] Okieoilman: We read so many other commentaries from others supposedly "in the know" that keep us stirred up, but when we see a post from you, it transmits confidence, encouragement and strength. It's a gift you've been given and we thank you so for sharing it with us. We need you.

[..okieoilman] MzzMicki --THANKS--AS BEST AS I CAN I FURNISH TRUTH---BUT---TRUTH OFTEN CHANGES

[jda] ..okieoilman do you like goat meat lol

[..okieoilman] jda -NO--BUT I HAVE HAD TO EAT A LOT OF CROW LATELY

[..okieoilman] HAVE YOU GUYS DONE YOUR HOMEWORK BY READING--"THE CREATURE FROM JECKYL ISLAND" AND "CONFESSION'S OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN"???IF NOT YOU SHOULD AT WATCH THE U-TUBE VIDEO OF THIS---

[..okieoilman] IT IS MUCH MORE EXPEDIENT AND UNDERSTANDABLE TO SEE THE U-TUBE VERSION OF THESE 2 BOOKS---AND A LOT MORE TIMELY

[kjroberts] Despite all the "Bad News"....Great things are happening. Greatest time to be alive. Thank God for His Grace and Mercy..

[..okieoilman] kjroberts --WOULDN'T IT BE WONDERFUL IF WE ALL HAD THAT ATTITUDE?

[ModelWoman] ..okieoilman 10 million are going to Washington DC Friday for Operation American Spring to demand resignations of many of our problems there......Please pray for these people and their safety!

[..okieoilman] ModelWoman --GOOD INTENTIONS---WASTED EFFORT---

[..Sambo] ..okieoilman HAVE YOU HEARD THAT CHASE BANKS NO LONGER ACCEPT CASH DEPOSITS

[..okieoilman] ..Sambo --THATS NEWS TO ME

[..okieoilman] YOU GUYS KEEP FREQUENTING THIS SITE--

ALTHOUGH I MAY BE SCARCE I AM STILL TRYING TO OBTAIN INFORMATION---

THANKS SAMBO, MODS AND PARTICIPANTS--MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU ALL------GOOD NIGHT AND BLESSINGS GALORE----GONE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" Empty Re: Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-"

Post by HezekiaH Wed May 14, 2014 9:43 am

Thanks Okie for the info and chat.It has been a long time since you spend so much time with with us. We all miss you greatly.Sorry to hear about you having the crud.Your the best and all the rest are just imitations. 

lmao

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Wed May 14, 2014 10:30 am

Haha, moron. Are we wandering or wondering.... Geez write in English.
Should i call and wake my friends telling them to quit their jobs, again?
But keep visiting my website and making reserves!
This is never going to happen, idiot.
Ps. There are no new tresuary notes just the same FRN !!!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" Hmm_ye11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" 2805820865  Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" 2805820865  Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" 2805820865  Okie says - "RIGHT NOW THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IS 3.78-" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum