Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Monday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday Monday Roundtable

Go down

Millionday Monday Roundtable Empty Millionday Monday Roundtable

Post by Ponee Mon May 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Welcome To Monday Afternoon Roundtable With Millionday!

[millionday] ok well lets start with the announcement on the dinar

[millionday] here we go

[millionday] Last week, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the circulation of new banknotes featuring stronger security features in both small and large denominations to make counterfeiting more difficult. According to Ihsan Shamran al-Yasseri, the CBI’s treasury director,

there is not much difference in the old and new notes except for the safer, more effective technical specifications of the latter. He said security symbols and technical characteristics will provide not only longer life but will make the notes nearly impossible to fake.
~~~

[millionday] Among the new features added to the regular colored strands are a 1mm colored ribbon guarantee thread for the smaller denominations and 4mm for the notes of greater value. More features are not visible to the naked eye but are seen by scanners, added al-Yasseri.

Another security addition that is world-recognized is an optical feature called SPARK. Other features include raised dots to help those with vision issues. A protective film is also added to prevent deterioration due to constant exchange of the notes as they circulate to help them last up to 10 years as opposed to the usual 3 to 5 years.

[millionday] note -- ok as we see here is the issues with the bank notes being more secure etc -- but there is more -- smile

[millionday] note -- remember that they also printed some of the large denoms

[millionday] These currency defenses are used worldwide against counterfeiting and tampering, he added. He also said that it is important that the public understands the new features and the technologies behind it to promote the circulation of the reprinted version. Iraqi parliament’s economic committee MP Ibrahim al-Rikaby agrees that this will help achieve currency reform hence their support of the old notes replacement.

[millionday] so as we know the new notes are because they are going to have the world there and in hopes of having a huge tourism market -- they need currency that can not be counterfeited and also they need stable paper etc

[millionday] but the part that we are most excited about is this >>>

[millionday] He stated that the step will help strengthen the Iraqi dinar against other world currencies, make the currency easy to carry and circulate in banking transactions, selling and buying operations as well as in currency exchange.

[letsroll] millionday so that reads they are being put in circulation now

[millionday] so as we would expect they need the currency to hold up for the exchange as well

millionday] it sure does read as though the new notes are in circulation or are coming into circulation now -- this would be the large and i cant imagine what they would have the small denoms for but preparation and to come out when they hit the market  --  smile

[letsroll] fantastic smilen

[millionday] brb with more

[millionday] me too!!  whooopow

[NRICHARDS] Great!!

[millionday] here we go  - lets look at this about the budget --

[millionday] looks like they have reached an agreement but lets read it

[millionday] The Cabinet approved the adoption of the budget and the five-dollar fleet instead of one $. The Governor of Wasit Mahmoud Abdul Ridha Talal Tuesday Cabinet approval include $five dollars a share from the budget, calling on Parliament to approve the budget after crashes 700 projects in the province.

[jtank] crashes?

[jtank] stopped

[larrykn] I think we lost MD

[millionday] note -- they are very concerned about the projects that have to get started

[millionday] no i am here  smile  - let me bring the rest and see what it says

[NRICHARDS] No budget, no projects. get it passed lol

[millionday] The Governor of Basra, said that "the Council of Ministers approved the adoption of the budget and five dollars in the Wasit was the amount per dollar in the current year's budget", stating that "the conservative share rose to 875 billion of oil imports was 175 billion Iraqi dinars per dollar," according to the amount.

[millionday] Talal said the "five dollars is added to the balance of the Central Government and the province of 266 billion Iraqi dinars a share of Wasit Province," saying the move "the turning point".

Talal said the conservative plan will include amounts for focus on service projects across the counties and districts. And urged the House to" expedite the adoption of the budget being associated with life and there are approximately 700 projects disrupted by delays. "

[millionday] note -- so they are discussing the adoption on Tuesday

[DGen] so do we have the old currency or the new currency

[dkwsly] The old

[millionday] The local governments of seven provinces demanded at a conference held in Basra, (25 January 2014), the Federal Government launched the customizations petrodollars – being free on the basis of the allocation of five dollars per barrel, and not reduce those amounts or payment in installments.

[jtank] we have sec features

[slh5282] Millionday, can you explain the statement conservative share rose to 875 of oil imports was 175 billions dinars per dollar

[millionday] note -- we have the ones that will remain on the streets and are being faded out

[millionday] i dont mind ours being faded out -- smile

[sczin11] millionday is the WASIT issue of the budget related to the Kurds, or is the Kurds issue a separate problem?

[jarhead] Then they better hurry lol

[millionday] note -- what they are talking about here is the distribution to the provinces that are the production provinces for oil -- remember they get some of the funds that are coming out of their region

[dkwsly] Does this have anything to do with the HCL?

[jarhead] Aren't they getting it in petro dollar

[millionday] and also the provinces that are affected by production of oil get some proceeds too

[millionday] Approved by the Council of Ministers, on (28 January 2014), to modify the amount of petrodollars – being free to five dollars, with border revenues to provinces not covered by the necessary expenditure petrodollars.

[millionday] that is the modification of the amount and also for the affected areas that were asking fo their part -- it was approved in January

[slh5282] what does it mean on the 175 billion dinars per dollar? I understand the funds going back to the regions but does this have to do with the production quotas

[millionday] this has to do with the agreement that will make the budget work and the adjustments made by all -- they seem to be at an agreement that will work but they lost from 5 to 4

[slh5282] on the border revenues

[millionday] for the provinces -- meaning remember the citizens in some provinces are getting money from the oil being produced ?   the amount is being adjusted according to this report

[slh5282] Ok I get it my brain is a little thick today

[millionday] it is going to help the budget work and is supposed to be approved tomorrow

[millionday] does that make sense ?

[slh5282] whhhooooopppppeeee

[millionday] they have made an adjustment of the 5$

[slh5282] Yes Mamam

[millionday] and changed it to 4

[slh5282] Thank you for being patient

[millionday] we will see if this goes through but sounds good  smile

[slh5282] then this means others changes to follow?

[millionday] anybody else have any questions or comments

[mimi] Hi MD. I'm sure this has been asked a million times but is there anything absolutely linked to the budget that is relative to us?

[radronin] MD, do you have any thoughts on the ESX article? http://www.basnews.com/e ··· es/20112

[millionday] the thing is that it seems that they are trying to get the budget done for the economic reform activation

[larrykn] md so you're thinking once the budget is done the currency reform will happen

[graylnjo] I don't believe they are trying quite hard enough :{

[millionday] the point of us knowing that CBI is going to activate it with or without it doesnt matter if they have decided to get the budget done first or at the same time

[jtank] With the cbi holding out put on the pressure

[millionday] it all means that what they think is very important --and it seems that they are trying to get it all done
~~~

[radronin] They gotta get the ducks line up first!!

[mimi] Oh OK. Thank you so much. I sure hope we are really there this time!!

[clay] mimi me 2

[millionday] if they dont get it done (budget) CBI has stated that they are activating through international investment funds the private banking

[larrykn] so many of these so called gurus believe this won't happen till June or July but is sounds like they will do this once the budget is done and that could happen at anytime is that right

[millionday] we will have to see what they do -- we know what they have stated

[clay] millionday thanks

[clay] alittle more hope now

[graylnjo] Any news on election results? I don't trust M any farther than I could throw him

[radronin] MD, did you see the article I posted about the ESX??

millionday] i have to say that no one knows when -- what they have stated is that they are activating the economic reform and in a hurry -- so i cant say june -july -- or anytime -- but i can say that it has been announced in all media that Iraq is ready for all global banking now

[clay] graylnjo nor i

[terry37] Folks remember millionday reports what she has or sees in ink. In other words the facts. But remember this is Iraq.

[millionday] radronin repost that link for me please and i will take a look

[clay] terry37 yep

[larrykn] ty MD

[radronin] http://www.basnews.com/e ··· es/20112

[NRICHARDS] Thanks to all! Very much appreciated.

[mimi] Those Iraqis are not really people of their word. Say and do are not linked in anyway to them

[millionday] graylnjo it is counted internationally and they are completing the rest inside the country

[millionday] radronin thanks brb - let me give it a look

[radronin] Says they will work with NASDQ & the Dow end of next month..

[clay] radronin wow thanks

[clay] Director of Arbil Stock Exchange: We will participate Bmatmaren international stock exchange 05/11/2014 Basenyoz - Erbil Said Director of Arbil Stock Exchange Abdullah Ahmed,

said that 'Arbil Stock Exchange will participate in two conferences of the Stock Exchange in Dubai and Stockholm during the coming period', noting 'in the two conferences will participate exchanges internationally-known,

such as Dow Jones and NASDAQ Americas in addition to the stock exchanges other world.' added 'system will be introduced NASDAQ U.S. stock exchange Arbil, where will the system end of next month to Arbil Stock Exchange. '

The Nasdaq was founded in 1971 and headquartered in New York, the largest stock exchange operates on the basis of one screen linked to 3200 company. , and preparations are under way for some time to run Exchange Arbil, using the expertise of local and foreign. Other news

[millionday] is that the end of that ?    wow  so let me address this

[clay] yes

[clay] http://m.basnews.com/ar/ ··· od/20060

[radronin] Yes, that's the one!! Next month!!!!

[millionday] the kurds have stated that they will have their stock market open in august

[millionday] and  the stock market forum we know that Iraq is attending so the kurds are stating that they will be going too -- they will connect to the isx or they will be separate but both will benefit of course from each other -- so let me say this

[millionday] let me say this about the report too

[millionday] that is talking about the currency market -- and the reality rate has to be done for that to pair >>> IQD/USD etc etc and all the rates for the globe

[clay] millionday is that saying June

[millionday] so it will be addressed for the dinar and they will have to do the calculation in order to for the currency to be on the ISX and so by this report they are also going to attend -- meaning the kurds -- this is so exciting

[jtank] we have a window--

[jarhead] Hopefully mmmmay

[jtank] may -june

[radronin] MD, interesting that the link is now not working, like it was taken down.... I saw the article myself........

[radronin] ?????

[mudder] I think next month means June???

[millionday] i think it is next month clay -- we had the whole report in here let me see if i still have it up brb

[clay] hmmmmmmmmm

[graylnjo] Seems like so many things trigger a reality rate but it just won't show itself :?

[jtank] yes

[clay] thanks

[millionday] very important

[millionday] very-   so lets hold the chat for a sec – smile  this is great

[millionday] The Department of Foreign Economic Relations at the Ministry of Commerce seminar WTO and its agreements at the Institute of Development Judicial Council of the Supreme Judicial presence of the judge Emir Al-Shammari and a number of judges, prosecutors and staff.

[millionday] Confirmed Tharwat Akram, director of the World Trade Organization in the circle of economic relations that the aim of the seminar is to clarify legal aspects of the World Trade Organization in its organizational structure and conventions and a brief history of the organization,

functions and aspects of technical, economic and implications of the growth in the economies of the Member States. term, according to the newspaper

[millionday] note -- so as we see they are being informed of all laws and this looks greeeeeaaaattt!!

[millionday] He added that understanding the legal sense will be the basis on which Iraq's obligations to the future in the event of joining the World Trade Organization the fact that all files to be completed by Iraq of file trade in goods and file trade in services and file intellectual property and file legislation depends entirely on the legislation and the Iraqi laws in force that must be be compatible with the WTO agreements.

millionday] note -- so we know they have had compliance a part of everything they have done with the wrokshops and everything that they have been a part of for the accession of the WTO active membership

[millionday] this is great news  there is more

[millionday] Musab For his part, Osama Mohammed, Director of the Division of legislation and laws in the Department of the World Trade Organization a detailed explanation on the subject of the settlement of disputes under the WTO.

He explained that under the establishment of the WTO has been the adoption of a memorandum of understanding for the materials and procedures governing the settlement of disputes like the rest of the agreements and memos that govern the work of the World Trade Organization, noting that

[millionday] that the establishment of a dispute settlement is one of the most important major organs of the World Trade Organization, which was entrusted with the task of applying the rules and procedures as well as consultations and dispute settlement provisions contained in the agreements.

[millionday] end of report

[millionday] so as we see they are stating that the dispute settling must be done by agreements they have made and they have to be handled by the laws of the wto and rules etc

[millionday] so what we are seeing is the legal meeting for the entry to the wto and establishing the way all agreements are done and sifting through all the laws they have in place etc

[millionday] ok now we can chat  this is a whoopow  because   because   lol

[millionday] the trade being done is always done in the globe with a reality rate -- lol

[millionday] what we want is for the value of the dinar to be calculated to a reality rate and we want to sell ours for that rate to receive USD

[millionday] so this is great great great

[millionday] have a great day my friend -- thanks for all your help hun

[millionday] the isx has to have reality rate to hit the globe -- or it is unfair trade -- no matter what it is -- it has to be what the reality calculation gives us

[millionday] thank you all for coming to roundtable

http://www.basnews.com/e ··· es/20112
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum