Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet

+3
Goldiegirl
catman
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  Empty TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet

Post by Ponee Sat May 10, 2014 12:10 pm

5-10-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   ...I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BE QUIET BUT I WANTED TO SHARE SOME NEWS I GOT YESTERDAY…I WAS ADVISED THAT THE CMKX IS ALL READY TO MOVE WITH IN A WEEK …I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT WE ARE TO SEE THIS PRIOR TO THE 15TH.  OK SO IM THINKING THAT THIS MAYBE THE WEEK OF THE BLESSING…WHAT I WAS TOLD WAS THEY WANT THIS IN PLACE BEFORE THEY SEAT THE NEW MEMBERS OF THE GOV.   NOW I HEARD LAST WEEK THAT THE DINAR WILL GO BY ITS SELF…THE DONG A WEEK LATER...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  Empty Re: TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet

Post by catman Sat May 10, 2014 12:29 pm

I think several people here have asked him to be quiet, he just won't shut up.  CMKX is a dead issue, they lost the lawsuit at every federal level and the SC refused to hear it.  It is one thing that really is DONE, DONE, DONE.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  Empty Re: TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet

Post by Goldiegirl Sat May 10, 2014 12:37 pm

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Someone didn't tell him to be quiet. They just plain told him to

SHUT UP

TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  Shut-up-fool
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 10, 2014 3:59 pm

I wish he would shut the heck up ... but old blabber butt couldn't shut up if you sewed his lips shut. CMKX was a scam built upon BS from the get go. The only thing that surprises me is that the courst agreed to even hear the case at all.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  2805820865  TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  2805820865  TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  2805820865  TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 10, 2014 6:38 pm

TerryK has once again proven that he just lain CAN NOT SHUT HIS BIG MOUTH.

hE HAS CONTINUALLY STATED THAT HE HAS BEEN ASKED TO BE QUIET. NEVER HAPPEN. IN FACT, ONE NOW DOUBTS IF THERE IS A POWER THAT REQUESTS THESE GURUS TO CEASE TALKING ABOUT THE DINAR.

I FOR ONE THINK THEY MANUFACTURE 99% OF THE SO CALLED "intel" themselves and then get together to "VERIFY/DOCUMENT/ETC." the now supposed facts. Good scam, been working for a long time. ONLY people finally get wise and quit buying. Unfortunately that is after many $$$$$ went to losses from reserves/lay away planms.

Ever wonder who has made money out of this deal? Sure hasn't bee we investers hasit?

TIME EVERYONE OF US MOVED ON. I AM IN THE PROCESS, JOIN ME - BE CREATIVE - START SOMETHING OF YOUR OWN. What they hey, mow lawns, tend ardens, build a better mouse trap ....... .. ...... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Well lets see, I am self employed as an insurance agent, working anywhere from 30 - 50 hrs most weeks, pastoring a small church with meetings Friday nights, Sunday AM, and a couple Saturday evenings most months, singing in a barbershop group and meeting for practice one night a week plus performances once a month or so, oh yea, there are the on line teleconferences with other ministries a couple evenings a week ... and then there are families & friends .... speaking for myself, I think I long ago moved on.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Sun May 11, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  2805820865  TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  2805820865  TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  2805820865  TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Mercy Kevin and then you find the time to moderate and participate here?  You have more endurance than I do for sure!!!  But, that is what makes this site what it has become.  People who live diverse lives and have diverse interests.  I think WE all moved on when we left OOM.  THAT was the best move I think we ever made.  

Just finishe watching the NASCAR race and Jeff Gordon won!!!  Wonders will never cease, I guess he isn't "dead" yet.  Personally I would like to see him win another championship and then push Jinny Johnson next year - keeps things enteresting - he he?

To change the subject for a moment:  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE IN DINARLAND.  We seldom realize how you affect our lives - until we find we need socks, a smile, a hug or a shoulder.  Thank yhou for all you do.

TerryK says he has been asked to be quiet  Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Sun May 11, 2014 9:59 am

They all talk to one another. The shut up orders come from each other, when they run out of bull or have been caught in a big lie and cant get out of it.... Dates come and go and never any consequences for the guru! Oh it is a fluid situation it was true when we told you..... Lmao, thats what my two year old did when she was caught lying as well.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun May 11, 2014 9:47 pm

This whole "asked to be quiet" thing that these gooroos....Tony, DC, Terry etc keep talking about is absolute stupidity. Here's why...

1. If this was so sensitive that the whoevers that are running this thing really don't want the info shared...they wouldn't tell these idiots.  Tony said on one of his calls last week that he knows the day, time and exact rate of the RV...but he was told not to tell anyone else...but then proceeds to tell his sheeple that he has the only relevant info in this whole situation.  

2. Iraq is going to do what's best for Iraq...and they will discuss it internally. If info leaks ok...but they won't let it happen as often as they supposedly are. 

3. This is just my opinion...but doesn't the freedom of information act allow anyone to find information on what 5 he government is doing? This is my biggest bugaboo in this whole situation....NOTHING Tony and the gooroos talk about(with very minor exceptions) is verifiable. If the government has certain info...people can go through certain channels to get it...and if it's that sensitive they wouldn't share it with a convicted criminal!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum