Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever

+7
Yachtsman
BritishBulldog
Not stupid
bear bear
abby ann
Kevind53
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever Empty TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever

Post by Ponee Fri May 09, 2014 8:42 pm

5-9-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Everyone around the globe is being quiet today for a reason.  I'm feeling SUPERFANTASTIC today and so should you.  We should have the best Monday of this entire adventure.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever Empty Re: TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever

Post by Ponee Fri May 09, 2014 8:42 pm

I think I will just keep my mouth shut this time.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever Empty Re: TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Yea, like we have never heard that before .....  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 2805820865  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 2805820865  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 2805820865  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Fri May 09, 2014 10:01 pm

omg  omg  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE WE NEED TO SEE !!!!

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun May 11, 2014 1:47 am

WELL I FOR ONE DON'T NEED ANYMORE MONDAYS , THAT ARE  GREATEST MONDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE THEY     DON'T MEAN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES!!!!!!!!     IF PEOPLE DON'T STOP  TELLING LIES, I'LL TELL MY LITTLE BROTHER BEAR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!1
tonytony
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bear bear Sun May 11, 2014 1:53 am

DID SOMEBODY TELL MY BIG SISSY A LIE????????????? PLEASE DON'T DO THAT , SHE GETS UPSET!!!!!!!!! AND THAT ANT A GOOD THING, CAUSE I KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! picking  picking  picking  tony  tony 
bear bear
bear bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Sun May 11, 2014 9:50 am

I wonder if this twit actually believes himself? How many times can one a$$ call this, he and okie, over and over.... What kills me is that the sheeple keep listening to him!! I just laugh and laugh when tony the king of the dipshits says he knows and its now.....a felon with sensative international financial information!! Hahaha oops here we go again. It is to bad that he and DC continue to harm people, false hopes and straight up lies. I wish the FBI would do a little investigating,

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 11, 2014 10:09 am

I'll bet they already are since he is already facing trial for wire fraud and other charges in an unrelated case. My guess is they're just waiting till they have enough admissible evidence.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 2805820865  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 2805820865  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 2805820865  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 11, 2014 4:25 pm

--- Comment removed. Racist comments will not be tolerated ---

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Sun May 11, 2014 4:50 pm

kevin, that is very good to see. It is also great to see you all watch that kind of nonsense and BS happening on the site and remove it quickly.

There is no need in any forum or situation to attack another in that fashion !

Kido's to you all at Dinar Daily !!!!! TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1150991001  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 2218296283

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 11, 2014 5:16 pm

I wish we were all mature enough to not have to worry about that, but alas ... If it's just an attack on someone like Tony, I'll just let it go, Lord knows he deserves it. If it is against another member I will jump on it. There have been a few comments the last few days that came close, but we like to stay as hands off as possible. I think it's been close to 2 years since we banned anyone, but the button is still there.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 pm

You should see some of the comments about Tony on other sites.  They bring up the race card quite often. I am glad that you jumped on it Kevin. Race has nothing to do with it....you can be an A hole no matter what color your skin is!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Sun May 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Yes, I agree ! It is fine to poke fun and maybe show some frustration and disbelief in all the stuff you see posted. I am certain you might see the race card pulled in many places, but very glad to see its not allowed here.

Usually, I enjoy coming over here to see the latest and what you all have to contribute to the Guru nonsense, and the comments about it. The last few days have caused me to find other things to keep me busy, as there just has been this overwhelming quiet. I actually sat down and tried to figure out who is the head Guru because if he is not saying anything, that might be why Poppy3 and others are so quiet.

So much for entertainment, guess it is going to be Sunday night TV ! Bummer !!! LOL
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon May 12, 2014 11:29 am

For the life of me I can not see why some people have to play the race/sex/discrimination/age/whatever card to begin with let alone on a public forum.  I thought we had progressed far beyond that, but alas, I guess we have not.  Too bad.

Thanks for your diligence Kevin.  This site is so far above that sort of posting - and shall remain so.  Once again we set the standard - a good place to be for us.

We here at DDD do not feel we need to embellish our posts with that kind of opinionated balderdash.  WE have moved on from that LONG ago.  If the other sites wish to allow it - it is their sites (and we don't go there anyway). 

TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Mon May 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Must be pretty Super Fantastic today. Tony must be at the bank CASHING IN ! He is a NO SHOW for his Conf. Call and no tweet of Delay of the call, because he is still "Hearing Good Things" !

Hmm, Maybe the FBI showed up to take him away, or some other group with a bunch of BLACK SUV's !

omg  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 3508649203

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Mon May 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Whoops, Dumb A** me, Just posted delay. TNT call at 11(PST0 / 2(EST) ! Spoke to soon, Sorry ! tony

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 12, 2014 4:20 pm

Damn ... I was rootin for the fat boys ...  :okjh:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Mon May 12, 2014 5:43 pm

SURPRISE, No RV, RI, GCR, or Ice Cream Cone. Just another BIG "O" ! I find it hard to believe this, and of course Tony says to basically threaten the Gov. with a "We are behind you" campaign to the "Good Guys", and a BIG NUMBERS threat to the "Bad Guys"  if they don't act like they should. Further, in his words "DO THE RIGHT THING" !

If you want to learn something Tony and Followers, then read Mtn Goat's response. I have no clue what any of this would accomplish, but I do know a "Cry Wolf" threat will do nothing at all. There is only one person giving information that is probably the closest to accurate, and he said "Stop the drama, Stop listening to these people" ! He goes on to say, its just all drama and chattter ! I think he is correct !

So, once again, listening to the Tony Guru Poo is nothing more than that. So, your telling me the United States controls the entire world, which includes the likes of China, Russia and the rest. We can't pay anyone back the money we owe them, and factually, they could crush the US any second they choose to, yet we can through this tremendous control carry this forward this way.

Something just does not add up here. Possibly, and finally, I am starting to think, this is one hell of a financial spoof on the mostly "In Need" American. Sure there are others from around the globe that invested in this, but I don't think anywhere as many as right here in the good old USA.

Actually, this is great stuff for a reality show. May we call it Mama Gump, or Snipe Hunt !

Just  2cents TONY, DC, RAY, PAM, POOPY3, ETC.ETC.ETC TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  omg  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192  TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Mon May 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Please excuse me for butting back in. However a couple thoughts just came to mind. First, if truly Russia and China really want this to take place for a litany of reasons, and the US is the bad guy here raping the system, then Russia for instance (Putan" could make one phone call to the US and things would change pretty damn quick. He would start with "Sanctions" placed upon us, watch this. The of course Chine who apparently has a great deal at stake here would merely threaten the US with the debt owed to them. Party and problem over.

Now Iraq and many other places have tens of millions of people living without food, electricity, clean water, and all sorts of basic services that are a right of all humans. Does anyone really think that the US is acting in any possible way in a humain way, Do you think the world powers would tolerate this if true that the hold ups are due to the "Elite" or "Power" families and politicians making Billions of dollars every day by stalling.

There just is not possibility that this could have gone on this long. Somewhere, someday, the truth will have to come out ! Hopefully before some are living in a cardboard box, or the back of an old car. The step back and looking at the BIG picture, might spread some truth and light on the whole subject.

Remember, and it's said, but we are not the super power we once were. That leaves us open to some very serious issues, if in fact we are doing illegal and dishonest things just for the benefit of a few. Shall we call them the American "Chosen ones" !

Ok, Martini Time !!!!      omg
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Mon May 12, 2014 7:43 pm

I just ran into this article, I am sure its nothing new and you all have already seen it. JUst in case here it is again.

APRIL FOOL: IBN Reporter Wins Award
Posted on 01 April 2014. Tags: April Fool, conspiracy theories, dinar, Freemasons, Goldman Sachs, Illuminati, IQD, iraqi dinar, New World Order, Opus Dei, re-denomination, re-valuation, Redenomination, revaluation, Rothschild, wearethepeople

By Nora Lenderby.
Iraq Business News is pleased to announce that our intrepid reporter John Lee has been honoured with an award from the Goldman-Rothschild Institute for Monetary Efficiency.
Although no formal announcement has been made, we understand that the award relates to the maintenance of monetary stability in Iraq.
At first Mr Lee was reluctant to discuss the award, which was conferred at a private ceremony at the organisation’s underground headquarters deep in the Swiss Alps, but when pressed he said it was given in recognition of his efforts in helping to limit the number of beneficiaries of the recent thousand-fold revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar (IQD).
What people don’t yet know,” he said, “is that the ‘Big RV’, the Global Currency Reset (GCR), has already happened, and the big players have all cashed out. That door is now closed – job done. We’ve turned our billions of dollars into trillions of dollars.
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon May 12, 2014 8:17 pm

It was a great Monday. It didn't rain and we hit a high of 70 F full sun. It was shorts and sandals day today.

Unlike Colorado where I hear they are having a winter storm..

omg
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Mon May 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Hi GG,

Hmm, I had nobody here to say all those nice things, and bash that crazy country to your south ! LOL Kind of missed it.

I actually popped over to post this past note from Mtn Goat, which I found rather fitting after all of the weekend of complete nonsense, followed by the excuse bus of today. So here it is:

Quote from Mtn. Goat past

“I do not care who tells you otherwise since again I believe this is being done to only mislead you. Why would you discard this part of the process simply because a source told you it no longer matters? The same source that has told you countless times it was going to revalue and nothing has happened. I would question the use of this source in the future. I do want to reiterate an important fact to everyone receiving this letter today. That no one will know the date or rate. How many times must I tell you this? So what has been all the hype these last couple days? How can you all get so hyped up when an intel source(s) tells you that it is going to happen tonight or tomorrow and some even give you a time period…and the worst part is they tell you their source is high up in Washington DC or in the IMF. Do you really think that sources that high are going to spread the truth about very sensitive information and give it to you so that you, terrorists or investment managers can run out and stock up on currency reserves and potentially bring down this entire effort they have worked so hard on now to bring about? Do you Really?… Do you?”
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 12, 2014 10:11 pm

First of all, Tony and the rest of the GCR crowd are all full of guru poo poo. Part of that poo is the myth that China and Russia own the US. Reality? About 40% of US debt is held by the Federal government in trust funds, Federal Reserve, etc. Foreign countries hold about 34%, 7% by Japan, 8% by China. Russia? Try number 7 at 1.4%. OK, so that accounts for 74%, what about the remaining 26%? Local and state governments, mutual funds, retirement accounts and individual investors, so then we can see that 66% of US debt is held domestically. Russia could dump all their bonds and it would hardly cause a ripple. China would sting, especially if some other countries jumped on the bandwagon, but the hard reality is that it would likely hurt them more than it would hurt the US. Numbers are hard to come by, but most estimates put China's debt at somewhere around 200% of their GDP, the fact is they need sales to the US to stay afloat.

The US with all it's problems still accounts for roughly 25% of the world wide GDP. That's more that twice that of any other country, The EU does indeed give the US a run for it's money, but it's not a single country.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon May 12, 2014 10:18 pm

China is a powder keg of financial issues at the moment. They are consuming far more than they can produce. It will cause a hell of a ripple in the world financial community if it happens...now if the US went bad...then the tsunami we saw a few years back will have nothing on this.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 12, 2014 10:33 pm

Yes they are, and the only reason IMO we have not seen more serious repercussions is that the central government controls everything and thus has the ability to hid their issues.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue May 13, 2014 1:00 am

Kevind53 wrote:Yes they are, and the only reason IMO we have not seen more serious repercussions is that the central government controls everything and thus has the ability to hid their issues.
Exactly.  It's scary to think about what they could be hiding.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue May 13, 2014 9:23 am

In one corner we have the Bavarian BSer, Mtn. Goat and in the other corner we have the none other than TNT Tony.....

The goat is creating havoc over at TNT.  There is a large faction that want to do more than just sitting w/their cell phone twitting away.  (tweeting, na...  twitting fits better).  Tony better do something to calm the masses.

*****"Yes I read Mtn. Goat and I think we all ought to fight like hell to get this released."

Then there are the others....

*****"BUT TONY IS OUR LEADER, AND I WILL FOLLOW HIM OVER A CLIFF."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue May 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Tony Tony Tony He will get us the $32.00 rate.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Tue May 13, 2014 11:41 pm

I don;t want to be the bearer of bad news, but there is not one chance in this world or a million years that Tony can get you anything, let alone that rate of $32.00 !

No way, Now how, Not Ever !!!! I am so certain, I would bet my life on that fact. Sadly, people think this is possible. For all these years he has never been right even one time once about anything. He has called this done, how many times ?

Well, let me say this, I truly hope he does ! But..................... TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed May 14, 2014 1:08 am

BUT But Tony promised $32.00.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Wed May 14, 2014 6:59 am

Well, for you I hope he does also. If you even got $3.22. $2.50, $.50 cents, wouldn't you be greatful that you even recieved that much ?

Just open your eye's and look around. Board the bus to the reality zone for the 3 day, 2 night all expense paid lesson in how this might really work and release the foolish promises of those that can't possibly have the "Intel" they claim.

I truly wish you and all the best and Blessings. Be grateful for every penny above what you paid for your Dinar, if this ever happens.

Forget what unrealistic promises have been made. The emotional heartache is not worth it. Just be grateful in everything !

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 14, 2014 7:46 am

Dude, you chain has been severely yanked. Other than the occasional passerby, there is not one person on this site that believes a word Phoney or any other guru says. Just sayin ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncertain Wed May 14, 2014 7:58 am

Kevin, If your talking about me, I agree. I am not saying anything more than the Tony Nonsense is nothing less than a Pumper Con job. Factuall, his promises are all illution's that these people follow and believe.

Tony has no connection to anyone except those dancing around in his head. Tony can not ever get a rate for anyone under the "We Are The People" BS power of Twitter nor anything else. No agency, government, Politician, anyone is afraid of him or his 225,000+ fake followers over and above maybe 10,000 to 15,000 stupid real ones.

$32.00 rate, cus Tony said. Give me a break. Hey, the Pet Rock guy made Millions off of selling regular garden rocks to the public, which wqs a demonstration of how stupid the public is !  2cents

Uncertain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Actually I was referring to HezekiaH's comments. His tongue is firmly planted in cheek. There is absolutely nothing you are saying that is any sort of news to any of us.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever Empty FEDERAL COURT

Post by MIGHTY MOUSE IS HERE Wed May 14, 2014 1:26 pm

TNT Tony says it should be the best Monday ever 1656125192 WAS'T OUR GOOD OLE BUDDY   T   SUPPOSED TO GO TO FEDERAL COURT TWO WEEKS AGO ON FRAUD CHARGES?    ANYONE HEAR  IF HE DID AND WHAT HAPPENED?

MIGHTY MOUSE IS HERE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum