Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation

+7
mckissm
tomb22
sheardog
SurfingTheDinarWave
lilcricket
me4RV
moondog
11 posters

Go down

US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation Empty US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation

Post by moondog Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:35 pm

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56969846?access_key=key-ffdzhkoknbtoonkigwd
I came across this document last night. I thought it bogus via fax copy...anyone could make one. I did a little leg work and looked up some of the more interesting components to this letter.
-US Dollar REFUNDING Project
-World Global Settlements
-Prosperity Program payments
-CMKM Diamonds INC.
-last but not least-REVALUE OF IQD
this document is essentially a Where's My Money letter. It is to the Tune of TENS AND TENS of TRILLIONS. The money was due in to a Mr. Michael C. Cottrell at the first of June. Clearly it didnt get there. This is an american document that states "Funding of the US Dollar Refunding Project is a trigger to the release of the Prosperity Program payments, the CMKM Diamonds, Inc. payments, and to the re-valuation of the IQD." Look into it further if you are interested there is much more. I dont know if this is enough but it definately helped me to see many connections i would have not otherwise been privy to. God BLESS this ENTIRE WORLD for THIS IS THE BEGINNING of SORROWS and bringing Swiftly the Holy Return of CHRIST!!! AMEN! BABYLON is Being ReBORN Before our very eyes! AMEN AMEN

moondog

Back to top Go down

US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation Empty Re: US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:59 pm

1. No lawyer will write things like "Bush-Clinton-Kissinger Gang."
2. The Ambassador of China to the United States (to whom the letter is addressed) would be accepting conspiracies by just reading it.
3. There is a CC to the President of China. Really?
4.Suggests Global Wealth Settlements is a fund in which was setup from money form Cottrell (one guy).
5.Accuses the President of the US of unethical behavior.
6.Who are the "world bankers" the letter refers to?
7.Fiat Money Programs, really? I agree its all fiat money, but this letter is written on so many presumptions, that it can't be taken seriously.
8.Only rumor websites seem to mention this Cottrell?
9.Other websites and letters allegedly from the same author, include mentions of letters given to the Queen of England by British Secret Services.
10.This is nauseating, the very composition of this letter is fraudulent, IMHO!

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation Empty Re: US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation

Post by lilcricket Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Actually the letters are not bogus, the attorneys office was called and they verified this letter as not being bogus. Call them yourself

lilcricket

Back to top Go down

Post by SurfingTheDinarWave Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 pm

it sure does seem to be true, and well since the way O has been acting for his own well being that is obvious...I support Ron Paul too but I think some of the above noted statement are purely made based on a biased opinion and without cause, the letter is clearly in effort to get an answer to fraudulent activity and treason with no response as of yet!

SurfingTheDinarWave

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:31 pm

What i mean is that I really doubt the letter was received by any of the dignitaries it is addressed to. Also Im questions about are listed above.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sheardog Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Can I have the link to what you are talking about with the letter?

sheardog

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:43 pm

me4RV wrote:

2. The Ambassador of China to the United States (to whom the letter is addressed) would be accepting conspiracies by just reading it.
4.Suggests Global Wealth Settlements is a fund in which was setup from money form Cottrell (one guy).
7.Fiat Money Programs, really? I agree its all fiat money, but this letter is written on so many presumptions, that it can't be taken seriously.
9.Other websites and letters allegedly from the same author, include mentions of letters given to the Queen of England by British Secret Services.

These are my reservations about the letter. GO RV!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

US Dollar Refunding Project a Trigger to IQD Re-Valuation Empty INTERESTING

Post by tomb22 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Interesting. ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by mckissm Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Happen to know this is very real....first hand.....regardless of skeptics.....real. This is all very much bigger than we know. The general population has no concept of how the world really works.

mckissm

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:41 pm

mckissm wrote:Happen to know this is very real....first hand.....regardless of skeptics.....real. This is all very much bigger than we know. The general population has no concept of how the world really works.

Yes, if by the above statement your saying the general public is naive and ignorant, i agree. I accept the premise that the world is run in secret. But the secrecy is always "hidden in plain view." It never manifests with such lack of sophistication.

A letter to the Chinese Ambassador to the US by a US Citizen concerning the release of his client's money in order to facilitate a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, is quite a bit. However what really makes me laugh is the part where there is CC (copy) to Hu Jintao (China's President), not to his office, not to his secretary, but straight up to him personally.

Dont get me wrong, I want the RV, I want facts!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Advisor Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Me4rv,

The same group that posted this letter also posted the following. Maybe the following article will enlighten you a bit.

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by moondog Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 pm

I can say that i do not put faith in MATERIAL things. This is a peice of paper. Funny that you attack without looking into it further. It gets MUCH more interesting. B sr and O possibly may have held those funds from being recieved for what i believe is to strategicaly make money and more money before they make RV money. I wouldnt even be surprised if the Srs and High upper level elites were in bed with China to Double Dip the RV to the Vietnamese Dong. I do my own speculation and i have grandiose ideas of this being the initiation of the beginning of the end. How many will be left behind in this blessing? Almost Everyone and they like it that way. After this GIANT power play what comes next when all these INTEGRAL TRUSTWORTHY world leaders and Social Elites more than exponentially grow their wealth? As messed up as things are worldwide already...i cant wait to see what is to come. It is my personal belief that GOD put this in the bible over two thousand years ago so that we AS BELIEVERS IN CHRIST may use the enemy's plan against Themselves!
ALL THE GLORY BE TO GOD

moondog

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 pm

me4RV wrote:

HATE TO BRING THIS UP TO THE FOREFRONT AGAIN, BUT DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THE CC WITH THE GET TEAM AND THING ONE AND THING TWO? COMPELLING INFO REGARDING GWS, CHINA AND THE RV.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 am

To Moondog and others who believe in Biblical prophecy:

I am in agreement with many of your conclusions. Throughout the Bible, it has been foretold that at some point in time, the wealth of the wicked will be delivered into the hands of the righteous. Could this be the time? World events seem to be showing us that this may be that time.

For more insight, I have been reading and studying Revelation 17 and 18. These writings speak of a time when Babylon (the original name of the area of Iraq) will be defeated and their wealth taken from them IN ONE DAY! Did this not occur when the U.S. surrounded and then defeated Saddam's forces in Baghdad? The city fell in ONE DAY!!

Then, the writer Paul says that the wealth of this once great nation will be entrusted to those merchants who have their " . . . ships at sea!" I believe that I have read many posts from OKIE who greeted us Dinarians with this same phrase, "Ships at Sea"!! Coincidence???

I don't know, but the times we are living in are very precarious. Our group of family and friends who are invested are greatly anticipating the RV, and have made many wonderful plans, as God has led us, to bring about good in our world and to spread the GOOD NEWS of the Gospel to more of mankind!! There are so many in need, and we Dinarians will shortly be in a position to help others as never before!

Yes, there are many generally unknown events that the elite involve themselves in, but there is also much good that can be done once the RV occurs. Praise the Lord! May it come soon!!

:queen: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Razz Razz Razz
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:10 am

I remember the call with thing one and thing two.

Michael Cotrell is very real and for those that don't want to believe in the World Global Settlements and Pp's, you will soon find out soon after the Rv just how all these are tied together.

This is why Rich Queen has been trying to educate you on the Nesara subject. Her and Omni girl are very much in the know. Especially about the new Global Financial system.

Smith, too bad I don't have the link to that cc. It would sure educate everybody on the whole picture of what is really going on in the background.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:34 am

Advisor wrote:Me4rv,

The same group that posted this letter also posted the following. Maybe the following article will enlighten you a bit.

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

well this is ablog which links to more blogs, very little official / relevant info. Nit sure what specifically yiu wanted me to look at.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 am

me4RV wrote:

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:33 am

rosienogg wrote:I remember the call with thing one and thing two.

Michael Cotrell is very real and for those that don't want to believe in the World Global Settlements and Pp's, you will soon find out soon after the Rv just how all these are tied together.

This is why Rich Queen has been trying to educate you on the Nesara subject. Her and Omni girl are very much in the know. Especially about the new Global Financial system.

Smith, too bad I don't have the link to that cc. It would sure educate everybody on the whole picture of what is really going on in the background.

im always willing to learn and open to education. so please if there is a link proving the existence of the WGS and its link to the rv it would be greatly appreciated/
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum