Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens

2 posters

Go down

Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens Empty Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens

Post by Ponee Sat May 03, 2014 9:37 am

5-3-2014 Intel Guru MarkZ

[I have it confirmed from a great source that this Tony statement is true: "It is sitting on the bank screens right now. Right now they are trying to execute the announcement of it." You agree?] I will step out on a limb. Yes I agree with Tony on that.

[Is the 3.22 firm? I have been told rate at time of sanction plus inflation?] We can't answer that without setting ourselves up for legal issues later. I am looking for higher though. IMO. We are in a great place and Maliki calling for the RI has forced a serious fire to be stoked under the US.

It appears to be in the final hours. I personally think by the 15th at the latest.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens Empty Mark Z is agreeing with Tony - they say it is sitting on the bank screens

Post by Ponee Sat May 03, 2014 9:40 am

5-3-2014 Intel Guru MarkZ [I have it confirmed from a great source that this Tony statement is true: "It is sitting on the bank screens right now. Right now they are trying to execute the announcement of it." You agree?] I will step out on a limb. Yes I agree with Tony on that. [Is the 3.22 firm? I have been told rate at time of sanction plus inflation?] We can't answer that without setting ourselves up for legal issues later. I am looking for higher though. IMO. We are in a great place and Maliki calling for the RI has forced a serious fire to be stoked under the US. It appears to be in the final hours. I personally think by the 15th at the latest.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens Empty Re: Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens

Post by Ponee Sat May 03, 2014 9:40 am

Delususional thoughts are running rampant

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens Empty Re: Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 03, 2014 9:46 am

Or is is flat out lies ... Yhe delusional ones are the ones who actually believe this spew.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens 2805820865  Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens 2805820865  Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens 2805820865  Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat May 03, 2014 12:35 pm

I would say LIES, Kevin.  You are right.  How about some More?
~~~~~~~~~~

5-3-2014   Intel Guru MarkZ   The IMF, US, BRIC heck everyone is scrambling because Iraq forced the issue when they moved forward with the RI.  

[Do you think just the RI rate from Iraq about $3.22 will be released or a full RV/GCR with all the countries?]   I think we will see a blending of it. I am THINKING RI for a few days...and then an RV to establish a proper long term value. My opinion only though...

[If only an RI of the dinar- sure leaves a lot of VND holders in limbo?] They will go at the same time, no worries. IMO.   Most of my other contacts have gone silent which is to be expected here at what appears to be the final hours.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 03, 2014 3:06 pm

No one is scrambling because you are a full of crap pumper.  Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens 2805820865  Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens 2805820865  Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens 2805820865  Markz -- Agrees with Tony - It is sitting on the bank screens 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum