Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke!

3 posters

Go down

Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! Empty Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke!

Post by alleyrose Fri May 02, 2014 10:24 am

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! Empty Re: Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke!

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 02, 2014 10:57 am

OK .. interesting, but I don't get the point .... question

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! 2805820865  Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! 2805820865  Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! 2805820865  Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! Empty Re: Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke!

Post by Goldiegirl Fri May 02, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm not sure either. When I worked in a bar during college, we used to serve a drink called dirty mother.  It was vodka, kaluha, milk and topped with coke.  It was pretty good!!!

Coke is nasty stuff. It's used for cleaning your pennies.   omg
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri May 02, 2014 5:48 pm

OK so I had to find out...

Here's the answer....

is a reaction of the Phosphoric Acid contained in the coca cola to the milk. Phosphoric Acid molecules attach to the milk giving them more density and separate out while the remaining liquid that makes up the milk and cocoa cola now being lighter floats on top. The solid matter is basically milk that has been curdled by the addition of the more acidic soda.

Both items are acidic but coca-cola more so. In general, coca-cola has a pH of anywhere from 2.5-4.5 because of the Phosphoric Acid content where milk has a normal pH around 6.7 (almost neutral, milk that is in the base range is usually mastitic).

There are some studies to suggest that because of the high Phosphoric Acid content in most soft drinks that they can help to increase the likelihood that a person will develop Osteoporosis if they aren't getting enough Calcium in their diet. Coca-cola makes an excellent household cleaner - it can be used to take tarnish off of pennies and I've used it to degrease car engines. I will not drink any soft drinks.
Source:
I'm a Chemical Process Engineer. I use Phosphoric Acid quite often in my job.

Asker's rating & comment
Watch What Happens When You Add Milk to Coke! Rating-5 What a fantastic answer...exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so very much for the explanation!

No more coke floats for me!!! LOL
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri May 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Soft drinks contain high levels of phosphorus and phosphorus breaks down bone. Women should never drink these carbinated soft drinks.

Physiology 101.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri May 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Nice one Goldie! I just thought it was interesting!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri May 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Me too...!!!!
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum