Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...

Go down

A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   Empty A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...

Post by YouMatterRightNow Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:04 pm

...enjoy this post from my friend... ❤

...Ladies and gentlemen, we got some problems we get to solve... :?:

Casper 8-19-11 opinion

Posted: 20 Aug 2011 05:21 AM PDT

Last week the bank crisis and Sovereign Debt crisis in Europe was so urgent Sarkozy and Merkel returned from month long vacations to meet with each other this week. Outcome? Silence. What happened to the pending overnight collapse of Societe General (France) and UniCredit (Italy)? Did they receive still more injections of Fiat Funds as reported here the last two weeks?

· Things are supposedly urgent in the U.S., Obama leaves for his $50,000./week digs at Martha’s Vineyard. All ‘Elites’, here and abroad, have taken August off. So why do they not perceive the urgencies being sold to us?

· A month or so ago I included an opinion here that it appears more and more inevitable to me that the ‘Old’ must be completely destroyed (‘taken down by force’) for the ‘New’ to rise up. Today this seems to me even more true than it did then. The reason for this would be the lack of co-operation of the Old in the establishment of the New, the attitude that they will never under any circumstances let go of their grip upon the neck of the world. The free flow of Fiat is continuing and is the opposite, IMO, of ‘Our Business’. Our Intell saying the ‘Blockage is in D.C.’ continues unabated. WE continue to hear of statements by Geithner and Obama saying ‘never never never’. WE note the ongoing lack of Dinar R.V. or any other currency R.V.. WE note what appears to us as the stealth implementation of QE III. WE note what appears to be a ‘lessening of pressure and urgency’ as described above, for example, by the lack of tangible outcome from the Sarkozy/Merkel meeting. And preceding that, our reporting of two to four T’s to Bundesbank two weeks ago and four to nine T’s to Europe last week neither of which we can absolutely verify. Taken together these things appear to me to represent the U.S. and the FED ‘shooting the finger’ to the rest of the world and saying, ‘we have the printing press (figure of speech) and we have the military power, what are you going to do about it’? This is personal speculation not ‘hard news’ reporting. Beyond the above very generalized speculative observations things get very complex and complicated and intentionally invisible very quickly.

For example, the activities of the Illuminati Fiat Crowd are causing ‘hot money’ (scared/cautious money) to ‘rush to safety’ (as they understand it, not knowing of any alternative to the hundred year old existing Fiat system) which causes interest rates on U.S. Debt Instruments to remain suppressed (historical lows) aiding in the preservation of the Old (status quo) as all things in the western Financial World are artificially manipulated to create the desired outcome which is a continuation of the Old regardless of the long term consequences (hyperinflation) to the countries and their peoples, including artificially suppressed interest rates as discussed above. Their ONLY CONSIDERATIONS, IMO, are staying in power and precluding exposures by stretching the Fiat Rubber Band until it breaks before which ‘they’ will have pillaged (ripped off) the existing system for every dollar they can extract as is reflected in the content of all their secret bank accounts all over the world, Democrats and Republicans alike. And when it breaks and the resulting consequences to the people (anarchy) manifest? ‘They’ could care less. It’s not a ‘top three’ item on their agenda IMO. They work for the Banks, Wall Street and ‘the invisible hand’, not you and me. ( By the way, as an interesting aside, it was reported yesterday that the ‘Big Twelve’, the ‘Super Congress’ have received, cumulatively, SIXTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS over the last few years by the various “Special Interest’). What with these observations of the continuation of Fiat, which is Bank ownership of the world, it is not hard to predict in advance that these twelve will ‘turn the screws’ on the people as directed by the banks and their Illuminati Masters. They are, after all, WHORES, getting paid from many places and directions all at once including their paychecks from the people. So, if we must wait for the demise of the Old before receiving the New (personal guess work) how long might that take? If ‘they’, led by the FED, have a completely free hand it could easily take a year or two as they fill each and every hole in the dyke with wads of ‘thin air’ monopoly money not caring about the consequences to the economy, the country, the currency or the people. This possibility can not be easily discounted as it is exactly what they have done to date. I think holders of our debt and currency will not allow this outcome as it devastates their holdings (their reserves) for which they delivered real and tangible goods and services (cars, t.v.’s, oil, etc) over several decades. How they will overcome the Fed (the Old) and its Partner (the U.S. Government) short of war is ‘their secret’ and all we can do is watch and observe and then report. What I see now are Banks on the verge of collapse in several countries any one of which could trigger the ultimate financial earthquake due to intertwined derivatives, CDS’s, Insurance and uncollectible Sovereign Debt being carried as ‘assets’, not to mention the fact that the Banks are still, after all this time, using ‘mark to model’ accounting which is nothing less than outright FRAUD, both Accounting Fraud and Bank Fraud.

· How can ‘The New’ be forced, short of war, is a question I sometimes get. There are ways the most obvious of which, IMO, would be for the Creditors to dump U.S. debt on the open market. Are you aware that China has 2 T in Fed Res cash in it’s reserves in addition to its well known 1.2 T of U.S. Debt? (taken from recent financial news letter). Dumping the debt and crashing the dollar would be harry whatchamacallit for them. As a U.S. Treasury Secretary once said, “It is our dollar but it is your problem”. Long story short, all the U.S./Fed Res Financial and Military Power vs a world demanding a level playing field. Short story shorter? Evil vs Potential Good, ‘potential’ because it does not exist yet, at least not visibly.

· B.of A. being broke is something WE have been reporting for a year or more, it is just now becoming public. 6000 total layoffs including those just announced. Perhaps each will get one of those glorious job-creating unemployment checks our KENYAN KING was bragging about yesterday along with the 400,000 other first time unemployment claimants THIS WEEK. IMO one big bank domino crashes all dominoes. Many Banking Dominoes are ready to fall around the world, the ‘first to fall’ could be anywhere. The Fiat boys are propping them up and sending the bills to the taxpayers. This is being done with the cooperation of their Corrupt Political Pawns here and abroad. To save the Banks they work for, the Politicians have intentionally chained the hands, feet and necks of generations of their own people. Isn’t it a sorry spectacle what people will do for a Blond, a Case of Scotch, a Campaign Contribution, a secret bank account, a free trip or a Stock Tip. They enter poor and come out rich, virtually every one of them.

· The ‘Flash Mob’ violence occurring in several cities is BLACK on anyone who is handy. Many people have been hurt badly, sent to hospitals. Why do you suppose prominent black leaders are saying nothing including Obama? Their SILENCE IS DEAFENING. At various times, we were reliably informed, Obama threatened a ‘Race War’ should there be any attempt to remove him no matter the reason. Now our KING has issued Amnesty Orders for Illegal Aliens without a vote of Congress or the American people. The Constitution? In his mind it does not exist or apply to him. He was parachuted into the Oval Office without vetting on orders of ‘the invisible hand’ which now orders silence even in the face of admissions of guilt by the PHD who forged his Birth Certificate. This order for silence applies to Supreme Court Judges. Our country has been ‘Handed Over’ to ‘them’ as represented in the person of Obama, by the TRAITORS in D.C. including the Supreme Court Judges and the thousands of others who sold their souls and their country for a Secret Bank Account. Gangsta Government. Black Panthers at polling places with night sticks? No problem says our Black President and Black Atty General. Guns to MS-13? No problem, promote those involved say the two of them. Do the American people deserve what is coming down upon their heads? Forty percent dang sure do. Our country is being ‘Handed Over’. There are many ‘recipients’. You, Joe six pack, are elected ‘DONOR’. All you have or ever hoped to have is being taken from you and HANDED OVER. OBAMA is the leader of the Flash Mob AND the Gangsta Government and very possibly, Sharia Law in America.

· TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS have been pissed away plus handed over to the Banks. YOU are liable. More Trillions are to be ‘printed’ and dropped from helicopters. YOU are liable. You were already a debt slave. Now your children and grandchildren are joining you. There is no end to the insanity therefore IT IS INTENTIONAL.

· U.S. Government Agencies such as the S.E.C. , for example, like U.S. politicians, are in bed with the Banks and Wall Street. They are Whores just like the Politicians. Cheap ‘Street Walker’ type whores. With syphilis. The very last people these employees of ‘The Corporation’ represent are the American people.

· An e-mail currently making the rounds is entitled NBA vs NFL and is worthy of posting on Fourwinds and RMN. Will someone please provide it to them? It says, in the past year alone, among the 535 members of Congress 84 have been arrested for drunk driving, 71 can’t get a credit card, 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits, 8 have been arrested for shop lifting, 14 arrested on drug charges and on and on it goes. And you thought I was picking on them didn’t you. And who, friends, is responsible for placing these whores in an office that pays them six figures for life even after they retire and gives them free everything and even control of our lives? We did it to ourselves. We abdicated our responsibilities. Now we pay the price but of what are our grandchildren guilty?

· Are you aware that Liberals are now filing lawsuits around the country against Conservatives attempting to take away our Free Speech Rights to criticize Obama and all Democrat Politicians who voted for Obamacare? I am not kidding you. And some are being filed in courts where the Judges were appointed by Obama and said Judges are refusing to dismiss these obviously frivolous lawsuits? Typical Liberals. They can’t hold their own in the market place of ideas so they resort to slander, vicious personal attacks and now lawsuits. I can think of nothing more disgusting or anti American than Liberals. They are a scourge upon a free people and they will steal your underwear to maintain themselves in power and they will attempt to put you in jail if you disagree with them a la Michael Moore (arrest S&P he says), Al Gore and now these perverts filing lawsuits in ‘OBAMACOURTS’ to stop our First Amendment Free speech rights. Is it any wonder they are trying to shut down talk radio and take control of Internet Content while the TSA and the BATF and the ‘Justice Dept.’ display their Police State tactics time and time again. And now there is at least one killing per day by cops shooting unarmed civilians somewhere in the country.

· Forty Five Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand and growing fast are on Food Stamps, up two and one half percent in the last month. Yahoo says Obama, that creates jobs. SICK. INCOMPETENT. UPSIDE DOWN AND BACKWARDS BRAINS. GOOFY. LIBERAL GOBBLEDEGOOK. And you 40% expect this kind of thinking to turn the economy around? dang people, he wasted Trillions creating this economy. Is it any wonder he usually voted ‘present’? He had no idea what to do then or now. What he did do was blow thru Trillions of Dollars of other people’s money in ways that can not be reversed. THE MONEY IS GONE, FOREVER. TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH A TRILLION IS?

· Not going to sign off Adios MoFo like Perry. Will just say later alligator.

Casper 8-19-11 opinion

I stand that I will share with Everyone I know that I have an idea Who and What the problem is...

I stand that I matter right now and that I and my children have an option to live as "free people"...

I stand that implementing NESARA is the best way right now, I feel to move the Country/World to a better place...

How do you feel now as you learn more about the hidden realities you are discovering?

... as always... I'm sending you out lots of Love,

Ed

A Fresh (realistic?) look at Our current Financial/Economic situation...   1261280965

YouMatterRightNow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum