Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site

+2
czinser
TheBeav
6 posters

Go down

Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site Empty Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site

Post by TheBeav Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 am

Thought this was another viewpoint worth considering.... Rolling Eyes

Big Thanks to the Delightful Ms.DebTarHeelGirl for this update / qualification to the concept of photocopying your IQD…
She’s right. Should we be so lucky to actually see this darn R-I-V…this would only matter if you went to a bank that didn’t have a De La Rue Machine. and I would definitely NOT do that…
adding this note from a friend, that happens to be a Investment professional..
“Scanning is a waste of time, the banks can deny that “those” were the notes given. Even if u have them initial it, they can deny it. They won’t notarize cause the notes r in Arabic.
Best to exchange where there is a DeLaRue machine.”
This is only necessary if you go to a bank that DOES NOT have a de la rue machine and that has to send these off site for confirmation! Going to Ali’s or Ty’s this will NOT be necessary as you will see them count this in front of you at your appointment! HUGS!
I guess the Answer here is .. Find the Bank that HAS a De La Rue ON Premises before doing business. Or use Dinarbanker.com. OR Dinartrade.com Do not cash in where there will be a “leave ‘em with us, will get back to you!” policy.
These are like bearer bonds.. who ever has em, owns em!
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site Empty Re: Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site

Post by czinser Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 am

This info. is NOT correct.

The DeLaRue machine will not protect you totally..... If you put a sticker on the Arabic side of each bill and sign sticker with your signature and number each sticker and then B/W photo copy each bill showing the serial numbers on the bill...... this is total proof to show a judge that indeed these are the bills you turned in to bank......Then have the banker sign his initials on the sticker along side of yours..... Then the judge has the serial numbers, your signature initials and your own number in English on each sticker plus the banker's initials...... You take the sticker off before the bill goes through the machine and after the bill is authenticated you get the receipt for that bill and put the sticker on the receipt for that particular bill..... Dewey said this is total protection..... Dewey said this way the bank can't call you a day or so later and say your money was not good after all because it is possible that the bank could change your bills for counterfit ones.....Dewey said all this on the CC call with Okie.....It sounds fullproof IMO..... Listen to the call and see yourself.

So you can see where the DeLaRue machine will not protect you from this senario!

This post says that the stickers are only necessary if you go to a bank that does not have a De La Rue machine and that has to send these off site for confirmation! This makes no since!!!
Anyone can take the stickers off the bills after you leave the bank and then whoever has em, owns em!

Only exchange where there is a DeLaRue machine.

Blessings,.....CZ

Last edited by czinser on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site Empty Re: Regarding photocopying IQD - Misc. source found on DinarDaddy's site

Post by Lucky Peni Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:26 am

...that was not the whole explanation....you put the sticker on with your initials and you have a photo copy of the bills....3 to a page showing the serial numbers. when you cash in have the banker check the actual bills against the photo copy - and have them sign that the copy is correct - you now have proof with your photo copy of the bills that you submitted. That way - if they get mixed up with other bills that may be counterfiiiiiiiiiiit you have proof of the ones you turned in that will hold up in court. :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:30 am

I don't know any banker that will sign or initial their name to a piece of paper that is a photocopy... wishful thinking, in my opinion...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:22 pm

All that you are doing is photocopying your dinar notes with a sticky note that bears your initials or signature on it and what that will do is associate the serial numbers with your signature to prove you poses or own the bills.

If for some reason a person at the bank switched your notes for counterfiet notes and tried to say your bills were no good you could reference your copies to prove that the bills were switched.

A smart move if your notes are out of your possession while the authentication process takes place.

Not a bad move...it could save your bacon and fry someone elses.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roketman Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:31 pm

I do not see how a bank will sign each black and white photo copy if they did not see you copy it in front of them. I am not saying there are any crooks in this dinar investment, but it is possible that you could have 40 good notes and 40 counterfit. You could put stickers on the good ones for the bank and photocopy the bad ones with the same stickers. When the bank checks out the good ones, if they will initial the sheets, they will be initialling the bad ones. You then take the bad ones somewhere else and now you have a bank that signed the copies of the bad notes. Let's say you had 7 million. That would be 40 notes (a million) times 7 which is 280 notes. The bank would have to put 4 notes in the machine to verify and then sign your copy, and then repeat this for 70 times. I do not believe this will occur.
Roketman
Roketman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum