Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS

4 posters

Go down

BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS Empty BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS

Post by hswgolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 pm

OKIE, THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.. OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. CAN YOU HELP US IDENTIFY BANKS THAT WILL CASH IN OUR DINARS AT REASONABLE RATES AND THAT ARE BASEL III COMPLIANT??? ARE TAG ACCOUNTS NECESSARY ? Are non interest bearing accounts preferable? WILL FEDERAL INCOME TAXES BE WITHHELD AT POINT OF SALE ??? HAS ANY TAX RATE BEEN ESTABLISHED. ?? i assume that you will post the actual revaluation rate when announced? Thanks once more....HSWGOLF a florida resident

hswgolf

Back to top Go down

BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS Empty Re: BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS

Post by jubalation Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Taxes will not be held out at time of sale. Banks are not responsible for you, you are. Get with a wealth management department of a bank. Many of the big 4 banks will be happy to set an appointment with you and steer you in the right direction. But don't stop there. Set appointments with CPA's, a stock broker, maybe a tax attorney and do this BEFORE you run cash in. Take this slow, don't be the first one at the bank with dinar clutched in your fist. If you absolutely need the money, then cash in 1, that's ONE note to tide you over until you can see the appropiate professionals to help you. SEE MORE THAN ONE!!! Paying a small consulation fee will be well worth it. Depending on how much you have, you may want to set up an LLC or trust. You will only have this chance once, don't screw it up. And don't tell anybody,unless you want to be the topic on the evening news. Bad people are out there and they always want what some one else has. Back up and take time to read previous posts. The questions you have asked have already been answered, so take a deep breath, take time, and invest in yourself.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS Empty Re: BANKS TAG III COMPLIANT OFFERING YAG ACCOUNTS

Post by insguy Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:06 pm

That's the best advice I have seen on this forum.

Listen and read more!

Do not lose what you are about to obtain!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bita Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Not much on words, thank you for the advise.

Bita

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum