Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued "

3 posters

Go down

Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " Empty Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued "

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Taken from OUT of MIND www.oom2.com

http://www.oom2.com/t19761-watalady-512-am-bbc-news-at-2am-said-that-iraq-currency-and-other-currencies-around-the-world-have-revalued#53236

Friday, April 25, 2014

Subject: Update

�� watalady: 5:12 am BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued 7:24. am I predict all will be hush hush quiet until 12:01 am midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning, because of the double dipping buyers from currency sellers. A matter of International Security--and stiff stiff RULES. Or else a bank run on Dinar Trade places. LOL 5:59 am Remember what Max Keiser said? Some Saturday night around midnight, we will see a Global Reset? 6:01 am Well a bank Manager of TD bank said that whatever month it is, it will always happen AFTER the last Thursday night of any given month. Last night so happened to be the last Thursday night of the Month. Edited 6:05 am And the month of APRIL so happens to be the IMF choice month of Revaluations for the past solid 30 years, except for 2 in September. Case is very very strong. We are in the strongest 5 day window, right now, right this moment. (party)

�� I did not imply that the BBC is hush hush. I believe the BBC was telling the truth but due to International Security, from the Dinar Dealers getting slammed with a bank run, that the BBC will be BARRED from confirming the information about the World Global Currency Reset, until such time that the PTB will allow for a Public Announcement. I feel that the BBC was telling the truth, but will be STOPPED from making any confirmations, until the right exact moment. Due to slamming Dinar sales at the last moments.
Sent from my iPad

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:47 PM

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " Empty Re: Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued "

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Same gibberish Tony & DC were spouting on their call earlier today:

DC: Television?  We have seen on the BBC is saying this morning that…
We are in the exact same place, with everyone in lockdown.  Everyone is getting fidgety and aggravated, because they are not used to being in lockdown, nor are the banks comfortable with this.  Last minute changes took a little time, and now we are in the window.
Tony:  At 2am on the BBC, is that Iraq and others currencies have revalued, bringing Iraq back into the global markets.  We told you a few other things in the last weeks, at 2am, when nobody’s watching. So that is significant.  That was on television.]
DC:  In other global news, Jordan and Dubai have accepted the new rate, and positive things are happening in other countries. 
Tony:  Where are we at in accepting the rate?
DC:  I understand that we are accepting the rate and now rolling it out.
Tony:  We haven’t have announcements here in the US, but other countries are aware and ready to go.  Our banks and exchange centers are ready to go, and people have been notified.  We have to skirt around some stuff here.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " Empty blah blah

Post by blahblah Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Blah blah blah blah more hype more lies

blahblah

Back to top Go down

Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " Empty Re: Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued "

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Simple question, if it is so hush hush, and secrecy so important, why did they tell the BBC? They had to know it would be reported. The logical conclusion, they are liars, and there is no truth in them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " 2805820865  Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " 2805820865  Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " 2805820865  Watalady says "BBC news at 2am said that Iraq currency and other currencies around the world have revalued " 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum