Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
President Talabani to the arena again I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

President Talabani to the arena again

3 posters

Go down

President Talabani to the arena again Empty President Talabani to the arena again

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:50 am

President Talabani to the arena again
04/23/2014

President Talabani to the arena again 6984339
In Kirkuk governor and leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Necmettin Omar Karim rumors about the return of President Jalal Talabani earlier to Iraq, but stressed that his return "is close."The network quoted (Arm) news for Najm al-Din Omar Karim, the only person authorized to declare health Talabani as saying that "Talabani's health continues to improve and this is revealed by recent reports that we saw through the medical team to treat."The Star refused to set a date for the return of segmental President of the Republic, noting that Talabani Vsiuge if returned to Sulaimaniya to take a break and then after leaving for Baghdad to perform his duties as president of the Republic of Iraq.And the information that I hesitated about the existence of splits in the party Talabani, the governor of Kirkuk acknowledged the existence of splits, considering that this healthy state due to differences in views. http://goo.gl/6TfdOJ
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

President Talabani to the arena again Empty Re: President Talabani to the arena again

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:38 pm

That's good. They need to see him there and he needs a strong presence for his people.

:spring2:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

President Talabani to the arena again Empty Re: President Talabani to the arena again

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 pm

he  is comming back for the big party
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Yes Jayzze he is and I am happy for him to be there. It's been a long road for him (and I am not talking the current situation) with him being part of Barzani's father's regime and hoping the best for their people.

He reminds me of someone who will not die until he see justice for his people.

:spring2:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:50 pm

goldie girl you are correct.there was a poll taken  from the people and m is  polling at 12 percent plus many of the groups are forming against m and even some of his own party has jumped ship . so maybe it is the right time for t to come home for the new iraq
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum