Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion"

3 posters

Go down

Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" Empty Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion"

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:38 am

Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion"
04/23/2014

Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" 4899394
Baghdad (news) .. Description cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, who forbid women from going to the polls to cast their ballots in the elections as 'retarded and traitors to their country.'Sadr said in a statement received by the Agency (news): It's 'must Iraqi women go to the polls Vsuten more precious than gold, and louder backwardness and terrorism and that their voices should Ialo for the unity of Iraq and end the suffering it Istsrkhhen to fill in peace and harmony.'He added that both prevents women from going to the polls is either retarded or a traitor to his country and his religion in terms of knows or does not know, saying that he 'would spare his voice and the voice of his family for the home wounded, who is manipulating the hands of terrorism, corruption, saying we're going to give our voices and would go to cast their vote The home is worth every sacrifice and loyalty '. / End http://goo.gl/Luhkyj
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" Empty Re: Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion"

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Well that is what they were made to feel like (worthless) with the Saddam years.  They live in fear every minute of every day.  The suppression of women on this planet is one thing that I would go to war over and I'm a peaceful person.  I am sickened by how they are treated.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" Empty Re: Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion"

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:40 pm

But ... but ... but .... Islam is a religion of tolerance, peace and equality ... just ask O ... 

Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" 2805820865  Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" 2805820865  Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" 2805820865  Sadr describes women who are prevented from voting in the elections as "retarded and traitors to their country and their religion" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum