Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world

3 posters

Go down

HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world Empty HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:28 am

HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world
04/22/2014

HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world 6320988
Re international development bank issued him a book to "the world" has denied the statements made in the front page of the newspaper world on 04/13/2014 regarding the tutelage of the central bank to banks, including the Development Bank Akhlalha international standards because of the central bank.

The bank in its statement that "these statements have caused damage to the reputation of the bank," denying that the Development Bank of the intended actions between central banks.

The "world" published a report saying that the Central Bank of Iraq was placed under guardianship by a few days, in a move surrounded in secrecy high, four banks, known in Baghdad, sources said it is on the verge of collapse, as noted expert in the financial sector that the great imbalance in the performance of any bank require recourse to placed under guardianship.

The news echoed on the status of the CBI four banks under his tutelage, was told she was "breached its obligations and violated the standards of the Central Bank of Iraq."

A source in the Iraqi capital said "the world" that "put trusteeship not disrupt the work of the banks", pointing out that the measure of the competence of censorship.

He pointed out that the tutelage of the Iraqi Central Bank "reduce the risk of the collapse of the bank."

The spokesman declined to give details of the reasons that called for the Iraqi Central Bank to take action to put the custody of the four banks.

He said that "this information highly confidential" can not be published in the media.

But only to explain that there are "reasons to put the trusteeship, including those that have center banks alarming Mali; or she did not meet the requirement to complete the capital of the decision, and failed to flush him, which is 250 billion Iraqi dinars."
He stressed that resorting to measures put guardianship can be avoided because of the possibility of "the collapse of the bank."
And the subsequent actions of the measures put custody, the spokesman said "It is possible that they can be merged into two banks Bank of one in order to reach the roof of the required capital."
The Iraqi Central Bank announced on 5 March 2012 of the status of the Warka Bank under guardianship after the failure of talks with Standard Chartered Bank, which began in April 2011 to buy a stake in it.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Qasim at the time that "the bank put the Warka Bank under guardianship to supervise the work through insolvency," in reference to the cases of bankruptcy or disability.
The denominator that "Warka Bank had entered [in 2011] in talks with Standard Chartered Bank UK to sell one of his shares, but the talks have reached an impasse," noting that "the central bank gave the bank a chance to participate, Standard Chartered, but it did not happen , so we had no authority to interfere only financial chaperone. "

Qassem added at the time that "in case the bank has capital, and failed in its banking operations and faced an intractable problem, the central bank intervenes in accordance with its law in his capacity as trustee and appoint a new interim administration." But in the 12 March 2013, ie after 7 days of an Iraqi Central Bank, the news spread about the abolition of the Iraqi Supreme Judicial Council and the tutelage of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Warka Bank, which lasted a whole year. It is noteworthy that Iraq has seven state-owned banks, 23 private banks and eight Islamic private banks, according to the website of the Central Bank, while the banking sector is dominated by banks, Rafidain and Rasheed Aovernmaan. http://goo.gl/zlTACv
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world Empty Re: HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:24 am

omg HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world 18682410 HUH?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world 2805820865  HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world 2805820865  HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world 2805820865  HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world Empty Re: HOT HOT HOT The CBI is preparing to exit Article XIV by complying with the IMF conditionDevelopment Bank and deny him custody of the CentralBaghdad world

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:57 am

progress being mde to go along with this starting today you can send  money back and forth from iraq to us progress slow but moving foward
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum