Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE

+20
MoMule
aubrey
Evocarti
yousparkle
revenuerog
OHGYRL
Keys
HezekiaH
Angustura
coloradobound
InvictaDinar
jcole
pacers
overtherainbow
me4RV
Psalm85:13
rcreign
sn1pe
HealthScans
Dr. Linda
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 Empty Re: OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 am

You guys are cracking me up!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!! When I posted this article, I never dreamed so many of you would become obsessed with where OKIE was in the NEW Fox documentary about Dick Cheney. OKIE has told us many times that he is a personal friend of "Back Seat", later known as "Angler", which were the code names given to Cheney by the Secret Service.

My original post said more about when we should expect the RV than it did about where OKIE was in the program!!!

Like I said, I have re-played and re-played the program, but I cannot find OKIE either! And, I made a reference to the child's game, "Where's Waldo?", and you guys have taken the ball and run with it ---- you are playing "WHERE'S OKIE??" very well!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

I'll bet you'all that soon, very soon, OKIE will tell us himself where he was in the program. Then, we will be able to scream and holler and say, "THERE'S OKIE!!!!". LOL! LOL!

:queen: :geek: :king: Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol!

Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 Empty Re: OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 am

me4RV wrote:
me4RV wrote:
Alchemist wrote:I was on tv too, but I don't want you to know what I look like, so forget I mentioned it, OK?

Figured some one would write something along the lines of what you wrote. As a result he shouldnt of wrote it in the first place. Its just not right to do that. If you privacy, leave it. Otherwise, when you are the center of a speculation involving millions of lives and have seldom been correct (since intel keeps changing) this only adds to the uncertainty.

We are only human. We all get our 15 minutes of fame, some more than that. Many of us, with our rose colored glasses, encouraged others with such zeal toward this investment. Just imagine how incredably difficult this is for those who took leadership in this to tell others on a much larger scale. I could elaborate extensively, but won't. There will be many good lessons for all of us, regardless of any rv. I always appreciate you thoughtful but analytical presence on the board.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 am

Alchemist wrote:
me4RV wrote:
me4RV wrote:
Alchemist wrote:I was on tv too, but I don't want you to know what I look like, so forget I mentioned it, OK?

Figured some one would write something along the lines of what you wrote. As a result he shouldnt of wrote it in the first place. Its just not right to do that. If you privacy, leave it. Otherwise, when you are the center of a speculation involving millions of lives and have seldom been correct (since intel keeps changing) this only adds to the uncertainty.

We are only human. We all get our 15 minutes of fame, some more than that. Many of us, with our rose colored glasses, encouraged others with such zeal toward this investment. Just imagine how incredably difficult this is for those who took leadership in this to tell others on a much larger scale. I could elaborate extensively, but won't. There will be many good lessons for all of us, regardless of any rv. I always appreciate you thoughtful but analytical presence on the board.

If your talking about me, thank you very much! Hope this thing happens soon. God Bless.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am

STILL HAVENT SOLVED THIS MYSTERY...IS IT A LIE/BLUFF/ OR WAS IT A FAKE OKIE WHO TYPED IT?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 am

baa humbug!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:20 pm

aubrey wrote:I SAW HIM...OKIE IS BARBERA BUSH!

OKIE ON THE STEPS OF THE WHITE HOUSE - Page 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum