Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one

Go down

Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  Empty Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:36 am

Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one
04/18/2014

Hakim of Najaf called on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not waiting for handouts of one  6584205
Najaf (news) .. The head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, Iraq, in front of great challenges and needs to sacrifice and giving and not the promises and wishes, while calling on Iraqis to take their rights through the ballot box and not to wait for donations and charity of one.Hakim said during a ceremony to announce the list of the citizen in Najaf and was attended by the Agency (news): Iraq today need guidance and decision Najaf (religious authority) because the support of the unit and the Constitution and to prevent bloodshed and which united the floor and approved the election '.The President of the Supreme Council 'not for the wisdom of reference and loyal advocates of the social ladder, to the rivers of Iraq, which is going through today's great challenges assailed him', referring to 'the lack of an integrated project not in Najaf, nor anywhere else in Iraq, because of the lack of vision', indicating that 'When there is no vision the improvisation master of the situation.'He continued by saying that the wise 'Iraq in front of great challenges and needs to sacrifice and giving and not the promises and wishes, and it is a shame that the wealth in Iraq where 6 million citizens below the poverty line. / End / h. / P http://goo.gl/1d6hOY
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum