Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!

+2
catman
Goldiegirl
6 posters

Go down

Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   Empty Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:34 pm

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   Empty Re: Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 pm

First, of all the Americans have a joke for their voting procedures. The dead are voting???

Second, as a Non- American this is nothing new for me or those of us that live in my country. We've been able to see this from a perspective for a long time now. I also went to school in the US and OMG did those students have blind eyes. I think it's good that the information is getting out there to the American people. Although many won't believe it.

Third, can you take your country back? I don't know. I think it's going to get worse before it gets better.

:spring2:  ❇
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   Empty Re: Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:First, of all the Americans have a joke for their voting procedures. The dead are voting???

Second, as a Non- American this is nothing new for me or those of us that live in my country. We've been able to see this from a perspective for a long time now. I also went to school in the US and OMG did those students have blind eyes. I think it's good that the information is getting out there to the American people. Although many won't believe it.

Third, can you take your country back? I don't know. I think it's going to get worse before it gets better.

:spring2:  ❇
all very true, and YES we will take back this Country and restore the Republic!!

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:00 am

I guess he hasn't been following the gurus, they have told us many times that the bad guys are being rounded up and there are mass arrests.  Of course, I'm still waiting to see it on the news or even hear where it actually happened.  If they rounded up all the bad guys in DC the place would be a ghost town.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 am

OK so the liberal, education elite have put out a study saying the rich elite are running the country and disregarding the ordinary people. Seems kinda like the pot calling the kettle black to me. Zero proof really, there really is nothing there that stands up to scrutiny.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   2805820865  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   2805820865  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   2805820865  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:32 am

Step #1:  Term Limits

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 am

Americans are living in a false sense of freedom and democracy. I personally do not believe that our election system is valid.  I agree, our votes don't count.  Those that are in power, will make sure that the one they want to win an election WILL win the election.  I believe that the last election is proof of that.

There are laws being made continuously to take away our rights all in the name of "what is good for us".  Law after Law, we are being stripped of our freedoms.  We are living in a police state created by those in power.  We, as a nation, are being dumbed down, financially broken, and even made ill and killed off by pharmecutical companies.  And, we sit by, either ignorant of it happening or not caring.

This country needs a political enema to rid itself of the vile corruption of those who are currently in office.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:06 am

Agreed ... we need to make some changes starting with election reform, voter ID and term limits, however, what is posted there as evidence makes me laugh in a sad sort of way.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   2805820865  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   2805820865  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   2805820865  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:00 pm

I don't want to sound mean but us Canadians laugh at your  whole campaign, election debates and voting process.

But, we do like you anyway!!!!

:juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:04 pm

Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   3508649203  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   3508649203  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   3508649203  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   3508649203  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   3508649203  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   3508649203  Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   3508649203

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Yes Saint, that is exactly the type of expression a Canadian has about the USA elections.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 am

j

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 am

Kevind53 wrote:OK so the liberal, education elite have put out a study saying the rich elite are running the country and disregarding the ordinary people. Seems kinda like the pot calling the kettle black to me. Zero proof really, there really is nothing there that stands up to scrutiny.

Thanks for your opinion. heres mine.

Anything one posts you will find fault. no matter

"liberal, education elite" Given to us by conservative word smith Frank Luntz. What does the even mean?

At one time Elite had nothing to do with Liberal or Education, just the very rich.

Sounds just like Rush limbaugh talking points....the guy who does your thinking for you with one arm tied behind his back......lol

"there really is nothing there that stands up to scrutiny"

Damn those pesky reports that bring facts into the equation. Damn Princeton University.

Liberal,elite...... this or that......you have made these type of comments before.

It is a US against THEM mentality with you it seems. Just going by the way you express your thoughts.

Facts have no bases in reality with you also it seems.

You sound like one of those faux news lovers that live in a bubble to me. ignorance is bliss in your world it seems. Hey its your world so be it.

Brothers and Sisters are being crushed all over the world by TPTB who control this Planet.

In my world, i am not any title. all are my BROTHER and SISTER period we are not Repug or Demorat,we are not a Conservative or Liberal i do not vote. i care not for any religion. i do not see race. We are Spritiual BE-ings have this Hu-man experience on a planet call Earth.

man, woman, person, sentient, MR, MRS, people are all legal fictions, all can be found in Black's 5th edtion. They are all THINGS to be controlled, all are titles from Law Merchats to bind us to legal terms and words. I am none of those THINGS!

We are all sons and daughters of SOURCE. Well all come from the same SOURCE. That’s the closest i will come to naming a Creator.

i do not believe in countries, from space there is only Mother Earth. It is only ink on paper that makes for a country. Wooded idols = false worship. That is all Illusion.

Natives all around the world did just fine with out a central government of tyranny.

WE ARE ALL ONE. All of that other crap is to separate us from truth.

I only want what is best for all of mankind.....period. and that has nothing to do with government = to govern is to control and ment is mind, from latin.

control the mind

Again i only want what is best FOR ALL and that has nothing to do with religion= to bind, also from latin.

for me GOD= Gold OIL Drugs. IN GOD WE TRUST... i bet they do, it is how they control the masses.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:20 am

Ponee wrote:Americans are living in a false sense of freedom and democracy. I personally do not believe that our election system is valid.  I agree, our votes don't count.  Those that are in power, will make sure that the one they want to win an election WILL win the election.  I believe that the last election is proof of that.

There are laws being made continuously to take away our rights all in the name of "what is good for us".  Law after Law, we are being stripped of our freedoms.  We are living in a police state created by those in power.  We, as a nation, are being dumbed down, financially broken, and even made ill and killed off by pharmecutical companies.  And, we sit by, either ignorant of it happening or not caring.

This country needs a political enema to rid itself of the vile corruption of those who are currently in office.
Americans are living in a false sense of freedom and democracy.

And thats the rub most think this is a Democracy. The founders of this country left a Republic which was stolen and made into a democracy.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

SUMMARY
In the Pledge of Allegiance we all pledge allegiance to our Republic, not to a democracy. "Republic" is the proper description of our government, not "democracy." I invite you to join me in raising public awareness regarding that distinction. A republic and a democracy are identical in every aspect except one. In a republic the sovereignty is in each individual person. In a democracy the sovereignty is in the group.

Republic. That form of government in which the powers of sovereignty are vested in the people and are exercised by the people, either directly, or through representatives chosen by the people, to whome those powers are specially delegated. [NOTE: The word "people" may be either plural or singular. In a republic the group only has advisory powers; the sovereign individual is free to reject the majority group-think. USA/exception: if 100% of a jury convicts, then the individual loses sovereignty and is subject to group-think as in a democracy.]

Democracy. That form of government in which the sovereign power resides in and is exercised by the whole body of free citizens directly or indirectly through a system of representation, as distinguished from a monarchy, aristocracy, or oligarchy. [NOTE: In a pure democracy, 51% beats 49%. In other words, the minority has no rights. The minority only has those privileges granted by the dictatorship of the majority.]

The distinction between our Republic and a democracy is not an idle one. It has great legal significance.

The Constitution guarantees to every state a Republican form of government (Art. 4, Sec. 4). No state may join the United States unless it is a Republic. Our Republic is one dedicated to "liberty and justice for all." Minority individual rights are the priority. The people have natural rights instead of civil rights. The people are protected by the Bill of Rights from the majority. One vote in a jury can stop all of the majority from depriving any one of the people of his rights; this would not be so if the United States were a democracy. (see People's rights vs Citizens' rights)
In a pure democracy 51 beats 49[%]. In a democracy there is no such thing as a significant minority: there are no minority rights except civil rights (privileges) granted by a condescending majority. Only five of the U.S. Constitution's first ten amendments apply to Citizens of the United States. Simply stated, a democracy is a dictatorship of the majority. Socrates was executed by a democracy: though he harmed no one, the majority found him intolerable.

http://www.1215.org/

lovelightblessings
1ness

P.S. i make no pledges or oaths to any government. only to my Brother and Sister!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:36 am

1ness wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:OK so the liberal, education elite have put out a study saying the rich elite are running the country and disregarding the ordinary people. Seems kinda like the pot calling the kettle black to me. Zero proof really, there really is nothing there that stands up to scrutiny.

Thanks for your opinion. heres mine.

Anything one posts you will find fault. no matter
No, it's just that I do not agree with your opinion regarding politics, religion etc. I do not attack you personally regardless of what I may think, and often say nothing because I do not see how to comment without it seeming personal, and honestly, because at times it's just not worth it. We are obviously diametrically opposed on most things and that is not likely to change.

As to liberal, educational elite ... if Princeton and North Western Universities don't fall under that classification I don't know who does.

I would not know If my comment sounds like a Rush Limbaugh talking point. I do not listen to him mostly beacuse I consider him a diarrhea mouthed idiot who gets his kicks from being offensive.

As to news, I prayerfully read, listen to and consider many sources, mostly avoiding the mainstream media.

Oh by the way, I would call Frank Luntz a pollster not a wordsmith, but maybe I am mixing up names ... so many talking heads out there.

I will agree with one point, we are indeed spiritual beings, in fact we are triune beings, body, soul (mind) and spirit, created by the God you work so hard not to acknowledge. I too do not see race or color, I was not raised that way, and indeed have family and friends from all over the world, of various races, colors and ethnicity.

Enjoy your conspiracy ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:29 am

I'm going to come back to this post later after I have had coffee and collected my thoughts.

1ness, I like much of what you had to say. Kevin, I see your point and understand why you say and believe what you believe so both of you are coming from a place that is deep within your being.

:juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Oh man K,
   Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   3508649203 
Enjoy your conspiracy ... that is said like diarrhea by many in the bubble...and hardly ever used in proper context.

In the immortal words of Ronald Reagan “there you go again"

2cents 

now the word conspiracy: Origin late Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French conspiracie, alteration of Old French conspiration, based on Latin conspirare 'agree, plot' (see conspire).

1A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful: a conspiracy to destroy the government

The action of plotting or conspiring: they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice

What is CONSPIRACY?

In criminal law. A combination or confederacy between two or more persons formed for the purpose of committing, by their joint efforts, some unlawful or criminal act, or some act which is innocent in itself, but becomes unlawful when done by the concerted action of the conspirators, or for the purpose of using criminal or unlawful means to the commission of an act not in itself unlawful. Pettibone v. U. S., 148 U. S. 197, 13 Sup. Ct. 542, 37 L. Ed. 419; State v. Slutz, 106 La. 182, 30 South. 298; Wright v. U. S., 108 Fed. 805, 48 C. C. A. 37; U. S. v. Benson, 70 Fed. 591, 17 C. C. A. 293; Girdner v. Walker, 1 Heisk. (Tenn.) 186; Boutwell v. Marr, 71 Vt. 1, 42 Atl. 607, 43 L. It. A. 803, 76 Am. St. Rep. 746; U. S. v. Weber (C. C.) 114 Fed. 950; Comm. v. Hunt, 4 Mete. (Mass.) Ill, 3S Am. Dec. 340; Erdman v. Mitchell, 207 Pa. 79, 56 Atl. 327, 63 L. R. A. 534, 99 Am. St. Rep. 7S3; Standard Oil Co. v. Doyle, US Ky. 602, 82 S. W. 271, 111 Am. St. Rep. 331. Conspiracy is a consultation or agreement between two or more persons, either falsely to accuse another of a crime punishable by law; or wrongfully to injure or prejudice a third person, or any body of men, in any manner; or to commit any offense punishable by law; or to do any act with intent to prevent the course of justice; or to effect a legal purpose with a corrupt intent, or by improper means. Hawk. P. C. c. 72

words are very important in legalese; they will be used against you if you are spell-bound and do not know the true meaning.

As i have said before NEVER agree that you understand anything to a COP or so called judge it's a trap.

I do not understand I do not consent to their legal words in Legal land.

CONSPIRE

i do nothing of the sort; everybody can find me and has. i have posted the name and phone at OOM2 a few times for brothers and sister( juanjose truesourcehealing.com). On youtube I am open source. 2 mths ago the FBI came alooking because of the NOTICES i have mailed out to so called “government officials” over the course of 2 yrs, they know I am at PEACE!! i follow the LAW...DO NO HARM!!

The group i am with does nothing to conspire against any one or any thing.

Now the word triune=holy trinity

In ones studies before christians invented this word, the Trinty was ......Father mother child. That is the first Trinity.....from what i have read.

but I will agree we all have a part of Source, and I wil agree with every word about  crap Rush.

sorry for that.

From the web:

Frank Luntz is a pollster on the Face and Mr. Luntz is a highly paid GOP wordsmith, who has given GOP the strategies and talking points that get repeated like clockwork.  That pass for a plan..Mr. Luntz provides the Talking Points that make Inaction and Stalling -- Look Reasonable. Mr. Luntz has given the GOP the Talking Points, whether True or NOT, that creates doubt and confusion about the real costs and benefits of an Issue.

Mr. Luntz provides the GOP with the Tools of Misdirection, so that they divert the Audience attention from the sources of the "real problems" -- all the while providing NO REAL Solutions of their own.

It is well known who and what he is.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 pm

1ness I agree with much of what you say in your post. Not so much about the conspiracy and that's not my focus in this response,  but the mindset you have on who we are, where we come from and who our creator is.  Thank you!!!

I had a whole big novel in my head prepared to write out but I think I might save that for my book or blog that I hope to get working on one day.

While I do not agree with all that Kevin says, he has a point to make. Although be it one that appears at times with guns blazing, but then again it takes one to know one...wink wink.  He has a point many people share.

You see, when I first started my spiritual journey and the journey to find the truth and when I became enlightened to what some might call, awareness of self and others, I thought that everything that was not in line with what I thought, or was doing was wrong.

Structure is necessary. We are not all at the same spiritual level of awareness.  Unfortunately those that create that structure do so for control. Whether it be religion or politics.  But in the example of religion, many people need that structure. They need that church, congregation and something that gives them hope. Those religious structures and churches provide a need because otherwise those people would have  nothing. They would not have a place to go to find their higher self, their "GOD" their oneness.

I was taught that they(those structures of religion)  hold a purpose and not to judge that and believe me I judged it. Coming from my upbringing and fighting against the control of Catholic schools and the Catholic church since the age of 9. But then again I was looking for the truth and it was not in line what I was being forced to conform to.

There is a need for that structure. A need that I can't change, nor do I want to. I was told as "lightworker" a "spiritual healer" to shine my light and those who are interested in me will find me and be drawn to learn more. To find their own truth.  That's all I can do. It's not my job, or even my soul's desire to make change for those that I believe are lost, or in the wrong direction according to my golden rule so to speak.

it is my job to shine my light and they will come and find me. To judge them is a whole other large can of worms and discussion for another time. I would say that to judge others you are judging yourself. If indeed we are all Brothers and Sisters from the same "Source", "GOD", "Creator", "Spirit", then to judge another person we are really judging ourselves. If we are really created from the Source and for my personal preference I tend to use the word Spirit, then we are all "little Gods". We all have a piece of that Creator in us. The part that gives us our external soul.

I think this has gotten much larger of a post that I had intended when I first started and by no means meant as a lecture.

I have found that in order to fight against what I call the "darkness" (religion will call it evil), the best way to do so is to shine your light brighter.  God, and I only use that expression because it fits here, God knows the darkness has gotten worse over the last 10 years. Must mean we are bringing more light. The brighter it gets, the harder the darkness will work to try and stop it.

We will never change how a person thinks about religion or their beliefs. We aren't supposed to. Each human, who yes indeed is a spiritual being having a human experience, must find their path. Sometimes it takes lifetimes to do so but they will find their path. Some might move only an inch their whole lifetime but it is progress.

We are all at different levels of our spiritual growth. We all started out without that knowledge. Some are young souls and some are old souls. Even some of the old souls still are stuck in their dogma, but that's OK, because that is what they came to work on, amongst other things, this lifetime.

I hope some of this makes sense. I hope I have no insulted anyone.  It's not a speech to say, "agree to disagree". I don't like that saying. It really means I don't agree with you and don't want to discuss it anymore, so go away now. I will never see your point. It's a stab in the back IMO.

Being tolerant of those that are not where you are shines the greatest light. Not an easy thing to do...trust me I've had my share of darkness over my lifetime and especially over  the past 1.5 yrs.  The more I achieve the more the darkness provides a tougher test.  But,  have no other choice. I know what is the right way. I know what I need to do and say. I know what I have to put in practice what I have learned the past 25 yrs. Now it's time to walk the talk.

I don't quote the bible because I don't remember a lot of the phrases. One that is strong for me is when Jesus said something like, "what I do, you can do". I believe he meant speaking and knowing thy father. Meaning he knows the Source. He knew his Creator. He knew in his soul he was a spiritual being up to the very end.  How fitting I write this, on the day of his end. The day he died for what he believed.  We don't have to die for what we believe (at least most of us don't but the ME is another story) because we have been there. We just have to shine our light.

Wake Up America! Proof The US Is An Oligarchy!   2243815925
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:01 pm

wink wink ...........you are right and i like it!!

"Structure is necessary. We are not all at the same spiritual level of awareness.  Unfortunately those that create that structure do so for control. Whether it be religion or politics.  But in the example of religion, many people need that structure. They need that church, congregation and something that gives them hope. Those religious structures and churches provide a need because otherwise those people would have  nothing. They would not have a place to go to find their higher self, their "GOD" their oneness."

i use to have those same thoughts...not any longer.

All religions are to bind us and separate us of our true nature and from each other. I found them all insidious. jmho

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:15 pm

1ness, I agree with you but I do believe they provide a service if nothing else for those that need something. You are preaching to the choir here. I can't change that.  Religion has done nothing but killed people for centuries and it's still going on.  All over something that nobody can really prove. It's all just faith yet we are willing to die for it, over and over again.

I don't wish to push my thoughts or beliefs on others that have that path. It works for them. What I do find is that with some of them, I can live in harmony with them. That in itself is bringing a light into their life that I would not be doing if I shut them out.  They believe (and when I say they I mean the followers not the leaders of the churches) they are good in their heart. They believe in something higher than themselves and I'm OK with that. I have to be because based on my belief system I was where they were many lifetimes ago. I didn't just land her with my current thoughts and beliefs and either did you.

So compassion for them brings light and destroys and weakens the darkness. Send them light and love and let them go. I move onto those that do want to hear what I have to say.

As for those like Kevin that disagree with you I can feel his good heart. Regardless of what he believes in or says on this forum or anywhere, he is a "little God" from our Creator just like you and I.  He is your Brother.

❇       :juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:37 pm

I was raised never talk religion or politics. What a great way to keep the status quo. crap 

sorry you feel i am preaching, furthest from the truth. I am very well aware that K is a brother that being said I will continue to express my thoughts when one chooses to express their thoughts on ones postings.

K, it seems is a good man, one can see that from his thoughts. As he said we are "diametrically opposed on most things and that is not likely to change. It is all about the discussion.

so maybe i am a little "uncouth" in my thoughts, but never mean harm. A lively debate is always good and at times is needed.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:13 pm

No never said you were preaching in that sense. Just a figure of speech is all.  I know you mean no harm.  No harm taken.

Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:29 pm

:head bang: oopys thats the rub with texting,posting and e-mail for me.  bigsmile 

lovelightblessings
1ness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Just got home, but I was referring to the conspiracy you seem so convinced exists ... Triune CAN mean the Holy Trinity, which I happen to believe in, but it can also mean simply consisting of three parts, beings, or objects. From the Latin Tri - three and unus - one.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:08 pm

GG I wish I had more time right now, but we are literally in and out, and since we just found out we are going to have to move in the next couple of months things are officially going to get crazy. But let me just observe for the moment that the Bible is filled with verses talking about God being a light, lamp etc. and verses instructing believers to shine their light before men etc. Matthew 5:16 is perhaps the best known:
Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven.

I think the verse you are thinking of may have been John 14:12

I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father.
So no, it's more than just knowing the Creator, it is about doing the things that Jesus did, heal the sick, the blind, the lame. I'll be the first to admit I have a long way to go before I ewven begin to walk in the fullness of that, but I take comfort in the words of John

as He is, so are we in this world

1ness ... Jesus used the words Father, Son and Holy Spirit as did Paul and others, so I'll stick with that wording although I have read some persuasive arguments that as the Holy Spirit is the nurturing part of God the HS is the female element of God. We are told in Genesis that He made man male and female in His Image, so I am very comfortable with allowing that as a possibility. Not in the sense of mother earth, I consider that deception and idolatry, but in the sense that in the beginning we see the Father conceiving of a thing (OK a little stretch there,) Jesus speaking a thing (He is the "Word made flesh according to John,) and the Holy Spirit bringing the thing into being (birthing it.) It is said that the HS brooded upon the waters, that word is the same as is used for a hen brooding upon her nest.

Couple of quick tidbits, the main Hebrew word for God is the only word in the Hebrew language that is plural in form but singular in usage, in fact as far as I have been able to determine it has no singular form. Also when God says in Genesis "let us make man in our image," the connotation in the Hebrew is to make man as an exact representation of Him, sort of a three dimensional reflection of God.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Kevin, go have a happy Easter. I am sure this topic isn't going anywhere and will be here should you or anyone wish to discuss it.

:kdiek:  :bvcx:  :hyfr:  :polk:  :aed:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:31 pm

K, the Mother Earth comes from one so called "Native American" heritage (not that i go for that any longer) For me Source is neither female or male. I have my thoughts on it.

"I have read some persuasive arguments that as the Holy Spirit is the nurturing part of God the HS is the female element of God."

I have read that also. But why would GOD need a Holy Spirit for a nurturing side one would ask? If GOD is Love would that already BE.

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 pm

That's part of the whole Triune being thing, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. As I said, I have seen some convincing scriptural based arguments for that point of view, and was willing to allow that this was a POSSIBILITY. It is not contrary to scripture, and so although I am not sure I agree, I withhold comment on the matter. On matters that are not contrary to the basic foundational precepts of Christianity, I will make a conscious choice to agree to disagree while walking with other believers in love and agreeing on those things where we can.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum