Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate

4 posters

Go down

Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate Empty Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Iraq is getting ready to release the rate

Saturday, 12 April, 2014

Sager: IMO I truly believe that no one has ever gone through this type of monetary reform. IMO I agree that the process cannot be viewed as a political tool, but the fact of the matter is that it is not.

It is we who imposed our thoughts, beliefs and concerns about the monetary process in relation to the political, but if one studies what is going on, it’s quite evident that the process is financially oriented.

The CBI, IMF, WB, BIS, WTO, UN and all the banks within Iraq are not political entities.
To me, it’s getting too clear that Iraq is getting ready to release the rate. I definitely hope to see the new rate prior to the elections, but I’m not worried one bit if it doesn’t show then because I truly believe we are at the end of the end. April, May, June… bring it.

While we wait to receive this amazing blessing, it would be wise to focus on preparing for our future. Which type of assets to we want? Which type of investments are out there?
How much risk are we willing to take? How do we protect our newfound wealth? Who do we want to give to? In what way do we want to make a difference in this world? How can we better ourselves?

This is our opportunity right now, because once this thing pops, a new paradigm will kick in and there’s going to be a huge adjustment to make in all aspects of the Self, especially mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

A special thanks to NOVA for helping me become a better person, both directly and indirectly.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate Empty Re: Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Sager from PD is now a guru? He was a MOD at PD then he left for awhile. Now he's taking on pumping PD?  Really Sager?  He's a JackA$$ from Ottawa I believe.  Love the "paradigm" comment. You haven't used that in a while.  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 1656125192 

What is a NOVA?  Last I knew it was some kind of car.   Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 3508649203
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate Empty Re: Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:17 pm

What a maroon ... first of all, the UN is nothing but a political organization, and since several "three letter agencies" he mentions are subsets of the UN ... But never mind them, because they have zero to do with this.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2805820865  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2805820865  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2805820865  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Yep ... that's the way the guru pumper cookie crumbles. Special Agent Gibbs and Austin Powers For PM were once both members here, not even mods.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2805820865  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2805820865  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2805820865  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:04 am

So if I study and word hard, maybe someday I can be a Goo-Roo too????

Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2322496710  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 3508649203  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 2322496710

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:19 am

With those ears, you can be anything!!!  You could pick up alien signals of the impending RV or listen in on the parliament meetings in Iraq. 

:juggle:

You must know, I love your doggie pic.   ❇
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Thanks Goldie.  He makes it super easy to get a good picture.  All you have to do is hold up his favorite ball and he's at full attention.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:20 pm

How cute ssmith.   there was a brown pup in my pups training class. I was told they are called Red.  A very cute boy who would not listen anymore than my boy.  Unless there were treats.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarditzy Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:35 pm

I found it quite interesting, the comment re: Sager on PD,  So, curious as I am by nature
Went to PD in search of Sager ,  not being ugly here, but I don't have a clue where Sager is associated now, but last posting shown under Sager on PD~ 14 October 2013 - 08:50 PM   with respect to Economic reform article

I also find the above input interesting [yeh ;-( ]

dinarditzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Is he banned or just left because he didn't fall in line with the "almighty Naplesnurse"?  She's like a Nazi woman going through menopause. Oh, crap, I'm sure I'll catch some flack from PD'ers that know me from DV.  Who cares. 

No idea but I am sure it's the same Sager I know from Canada because he was pumping his stuff when he was a mod, then he wasn't a mod for a while, then he came back and he starting pumping it up even more back in 2011.  Maybe he left to start pumping with Ocrush (another guru who vanished) and is under an assumed name now.

You're not ugly. Just need to register and get a nice looking avatar.   Wink

So, does anyone know this NOVA?  I don't really follow guru's. I follow the news and the actions of the people in and around Iraq. I have no use for guru's.

I like you am very curious and if you look at Sager's comments he lined up a number of questions for whomever is reading his crap. Makes you wonder if he's in with someone who want to help define your "new found wealth" with some kind of scheme, safety structure or where to "donate"  your money too.

Trust no one.  I have learned that the hard way myself.  There are going to be many A$$holes out to get your money once this happens and they will play on your heart strings...

OK Ponee, really needing that rant emoticon. I'm ranting a whole lot today.

Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 3508649203  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 3508649203  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 3508649203  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 3508649203  Sager -- Iraq is getting ready to release the rate 3508649203
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Nova is another pumper ... supposedly Tony's (I think) in country contact. As FOS as the rest of them.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Well Kevin there you have it. Sager says it in his last line. Thanks to Nova for showing him the ropes. Little extra pocket cash their Sager?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum