Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What happens next in this roller coaster ride?????? FREEWAY BILL

+7
jerdjj
tlw
godsfool713
me4RV
rick152
dinardiva
FREEWAY BILL
11 posters

Go down

What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL Empty What happens next in this roller coaster ride?????? FREEWAY BILL

Post by FREEWAY BILL Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 pm

First, I can tell you my friends that we have had the best intel available and the most credible sources tell us that all is done, finished and that Iraq wants this done as much as we do. We have been told that Obama is not standing in the way anymore, that the HCL and Arbil has been settled and implemented. We have been told that Maliki and Allowi have given their blessing for Shabibi to go ahead with the RV. We have been told that they have been trying to push this through numerous times in the past week and due to some technical glitch, it didn't go through. We have been told that people were cashing in over in Dubai, Kuwait, the Persian Gulf area, etc. and it was making it's way to us.......

Now, let me tell you FREEWAY BILL'S take on this whole thing...... we have run out of reasons for it not to happen in our minds from across the world from Iraq, but obviously there is a reason for it not to have been done somewhere. Right? We have done the calculations and figured out how little this will cost Iraq to do it and settle many country's financial problems overnight. Right? We continuously are looking for the NEXT window of opportunity. Now we are thinking the 28th because they have some bills due that they can't pay without RVing their money. If not then, then we should see it by the 1st of September for God only knows what reason.

I don't buy the rhetoric that they want all of the dinar in the US to be sold before they RV because what difference would it make to them (IRAQ) They have to pay for all of it anyway. Allowi to be sworn in to a job he is already doing isn't the answer either.

Okie, Tony, Dan, BGG, Dusty, Poppy2, Bulldog, Bluwolf, and others have given you all of the reasons it should go through now. I have to tell you that I think we have been being fed intel from the best sources that have been intentionally misled knowing that they would forward this intel to our researchers. We have been played by giving us dates and rates that have not come to pass.

The GOOD NEWS in all this is that this is exactly the way KUWAIT went down. We are just lacking a full page ad in all of the major papers telling us that it will never RV and then get your deposit slips ready ..... we will be going to the bank.

With all of that said, when is it going to happen? Who knows? But, I promise you that if you have studied this for all of this time, you know that it will happen and it has to happen pretty soon!

So, untie the knot in your stomach, pop your anti-depressants, chill back and relax....... when it comes it will be like the birth of a baby, once you see it, you will forget all of the labor pains, the morning sickness, the bulging bellies, the irritable state you have been experiencing and think, "Now, that wasn't so bad after all"

GIVE GOD THE GLORY and remember the promises you made. GOD has not been holding this up, FREE WILL has been.

GOD BLESS YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: What happens next in this roller coaster ride?????? FREEWAY BILL

Post by dinardiva Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Excellent post as before Kuwait RV'd they were misled and confused on purpose..they were running in circles of negativity. Do not feed on fear but be positive and go out and have fun...take two seconds to close your eyes and imagine your bank account with 6 zeros attached or 7..enjoy that picture hold it and do this morning and night..when you quiet your mind. See it with clarity..feel it..get excited.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What happens next in this roller coaster ride??????  FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: What happens next in this roller coaster ride?????? FREEWAY BILL

Post by rick152 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Good post Free will is exactly what I have been saying for months...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm

There wasnt this much anticipation from the Kuwaiti RV. Mainly cuz the times were different.

If anyone has information which says that American Citizens bought Kuwaiti Dinar at an devalued rate and cashed in after RV please post it. THe only people who told me they know people who became millionaires off of Kuwaiti Dinar are some of the gurus whose intel is usually wrong.

So please any info on this having happened before would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 pm

groupdance

yep,..i..can..see.it.. groupdance

thanks..BILL.. :happyjoy:

MEAN..WHILE..LETS..THINK..OF..WAYS.. shame

TO..SOLUTIONS bigsmile

OF..REPAIR..AND..RON..PAUL..LEADING.. Ilikeyou

US..LETS..SUPPORT..HIM..IN..EACH..OF..OUR..STATES groupdance
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tlw Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:48 pm

When the Kuwaiti Dinar rv'd their was no internet action like we have today
Only the very "in" and the rich knew to to buy!

tlw

Back to top Go down

Post by jerdjj Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 am

Brietling says it could be only $.67 as that is the new USD value vs. 1 IQD.....

Also, cash in may require those of us with larger notes to have a "window" for Iraq to collect them.....before the rate goes up to eventually $3.00+ over the next few years....

Anyone hear of this? Quite different than $5.25 GBP.....!!! :
jerdjj
jerdjj

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chancellor Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 am

That technical glitch stuff is total BS just like the crashing of the CBI website. That was overthetop.com!!! :|

The Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:14 am

FREEWAY BILL wrote:

First, I can tell you my friends that we have had the best intel available and the most credible sources tell us that all is done, finished and that Iraq wants this done as much as we do. We have been told that Obama is not standing in the way anymore, that the HCL and Arbil has been settled and implemented. We have been told that Maliki and Allowi have given their blessing for Shabibi to go ahead with the RV. We have been told that they have been trying to push this through numerous times in the past week and due to some technical glitch, it didn't go through. We have been told that people were cashing in over in Dubai, Kuwait, the Persian Gulf area, etc. and it was making it's way to us.......

Now, let me tell you FREEWAY BILL'S take on this whole thing...... we have run out of reasons for it not to happen in our minds from across the world from Iraq, but obviously there is a reason for it not to have been done somewhere. Right? We have done the calculations and figured out how little this will cost Iraq to do it and settle many country's financial problems overnight. Right? We continuously are looking for the NEXT window of opportunity. Now we are thinking the 28th because they have some bills due that they can't pay without RVing their money. If not then, then we should see it by the 1st of September for God only knows what reason.

I don't buy the rhetoric that they want all of the dinar in the US to be sold before they RV because what difference would it make to them (IRAQ) They have to pay for all of it anyway. Allowi to be sworn in to a job he is already doing isn't the answer either.

Okie, Tony, Dan, BGG, Dusty, Poppy2, Bulldog, Bluwolf, and others have given you all of the reasons it should go through now. I have to tell you that I think we have been being fed intel from the best sources that have been intentionally misled knowing that they would forward this intel to our researchers. We have been played by giving us dates and rates that have not come to pass.

The GOOD NEWS in all this is that this is exactly the way KUWAIT went down. We are just lacking a full page ad in all of the major papers telling us that it will never RV and then get your deposit slips ready ..... we will be going to the bank.

With all of that said, when is it going to happen? Who knows? But, I promise you that if you have studied this for all of this time, you know that it will happen and it has to happen pretty soon!

So, untie the knot in your stomach, pop your anti-depressants, chill back and relax....... when it comes it will be like the birth of a baby, once you see it, you will forget all of the labor pains, the morning sickness, the bulging bellies, the irritable state you have been experiencing and think, "Now, that wasn't so bad after all"

GIVE GOD THE GLORY and remember the promises you made. GOD has not been holding this up, FREE WILL has been.

GOD BLESS YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

thanks! :cheers:
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:53 am

THANKS FREEWAY BILL...AS USUAL YOUR POINTS ARE WELL TAKEN! AGREED!!!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mvgteam Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:28 am

I remember Kuwait in the early 90's and there was not a great deal of hype about it. Those of us there, in my unit at least, had mixed feelings about it. I am blessed to see this happen twice in my life and don't think I will ever see another event like this in my lifetime. I know we are close as these events unfold. There are a few differences this time, mainly because of the internet. But we are still on track.

Listen to Okie ya'll. Trust me on that. Don't believe me, ask the One in charge and He will snswer you. Then you will know. Take everything to Him.
mvgteam
mvgteam

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum