Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL

4 posters

Go down

Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL Empty Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL

Post by czinser Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

http://www.tyson.com/Contact-Us.aspx

PLEASE take a minute and paste this link in your browser to e-mail a message to Tyson Foods.

I did.

Here is what I sent :

AMERICAN COMPANY eliminates LABOR DAY

Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day in favor of Muslim Holiday!

You sold out our country.

I and all my friends will never again buy Tyson products,
NEVER NEVER NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------
A member posted this message earlier today. We must start defending our country or we won't have one to defend.

Tyson Food in Shelbyville, Tennessee has eliminated Labor Day as a paid holiday in favor of the last day of Ramadan because they have 700 Muslim employees. Tennessee is the newest Hot-Bed for Muslim immigration. According to the 2010 Government Census more Muslims are flocking to Tennessee than any other state in the union.
Mad

This was verified:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/outrage.asp

Checked it out yourself:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,397645,00.html

God Bless America

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL Empty Re: Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL

Post by bswillia Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Labor Day IS TAKEN BY Tyson Foods

Outdated, misleading information about employee holidays has surfaced on the Internet. Tyson Foods strives to be a faith-friendly company. However, contrary to recently circulated reports, Tyson does NOT offer its workers a paid Muslim holiday at any location. In addition, Labor Day continues to be a paid holiday for all Team Members at the company’s U.S. plants. The incorrect information being spread on the Internet stems from a 2008 union-related matter at the company’s Shelbyville, Tennessee, plant. The matter was resolved in August 2008. To see the news release Tyson issued at that time, click on: http://tinyurl.com/4djshvs

Last edited by bswillia on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

bswillia

Back to top Go down

Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL Empty Re: Tyson Foods eliminates Labor Day! - Link to their E-MAIL

Post by bswillia Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 pm

tyson foods does celebrate LABOR DAY!!! HAVE NO MUSLIM HOLIDAYS!!
PREVIOUS EMAILS WERE INCORRECT!!

bswillia

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 am

I remember this email chain going out a few years back. It was nonsense back then and was part of some union dispute. If you had actually CHECKED the snopes site, you would have seen it says its a mix of false and true info. The true info being that they were negotiating the holiday stuff with the union.

Stop being so quick to crucify with little facts.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 pm

From the article, "...r of the five-year contract period, the eight paid holidays will include: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and a Personal Holiday, which could either be the employee’s birthday, Muslim holiday Eid al-Fitr or another day requested and approved by their supervisor. This issue concerns only the plant at Shelbyville..."

Seems like a fair negotiation. Thanks for the link to the article and for those to take time out of their day to get to the bottom of this. I really like the personal holiday idea.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Alchemist wrote:From the article, "...r of the five-year contract period, the eight paid holidays will include: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and a Personal Holiday, which could either be the employee’s birthday, Muslim holiday Eid al-Fitr or another day requested and approved by their supervisor. This issue concerns only the plant at Shelbyville..."

Seems like a fair negotiation. Thanks for the link to the article and for those to take time out of their day to get to the bottom of this. I really like the personal holiday idea.

I agree. Would have been nice if the one who posted this actually read his own links. ;-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum